Little Miss's Food Diary

Good morning all,
I've just realised I forgot to put my food diary on here for yesterday so I will do it now...

Monday 3rd March

Lunch - sweet chilli chicken with chilli rice a big salad and 1 pita
Dinner - chicken pie, skinny chips and mushy peas
No snacks

Ok so back today, so how are we all?
I couldn't sleep so I am really tired this morning, hopefully I will wake up a bit after I've walked to the school taxi in a bit. It's a lovely crisp morning so will be a nice walk this morning :)

I'm not sure how dinner's going to be tonight as we are having savoury followed by sweet pancakes. I think I'll just have one savoury with loads of salad on the side and just a lemon one with sweetener instead of sugar.xx

Morning hun. Im trying not to remind the kids its pancake day! Especially after all yesterdays crap i had!!
Got to go running late but feeling much better today. Have a nice day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun. Im trying not to remind the kids its pancake day! Especially after all yesterdays crap i had!!
Got to go running late but feeling much better today. Have a nice day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning hun,
I am so pleased that you are feeling better today and more positive. Good for you drawing a line and starting again today :)
Hope you have a good day.xx

Oh wow is this really a diet....!!

Just had lunch. I was going to have egg on toast but realised there wasn't enough eggs so instead I had, a massive salad butty and a bag of Smiths Wafflers (3.5 syns). Oh my the sandwich was so full everything fell out and it took me ages to eat because there was so much salad in it. The crisps were a bit naughty but as it's only the 2nd bag of crisps I've had in 8 weeks I thought it was worth it :)

And now that I've worked out that pancakes are only about 1.5 - 2 syns each I'm going to be well within my syns today and wow what a great days food I'll have eaten by the end of it :)

Oh wow is this really a diet....!!

Just had lunch. I was going to have egg on toast but realised there wasn't enough eggs so instead I had, a massive salad butty and a bag of Smiths Wafflers (3.5 syns). Oh my the sandwich was so full everything fell out and it took me ages to eat because there was so much salad in it. The crisps were a bit naughty but as it's only the 2nd bag of crisps I've had in 8 weeks I thought it was worth it :)

And now that I've worked out that pancakes are only about 1.5 - 2 syns each I'm going to be well within my syns today and wow what a great days food I'll have eaten by the end of it :)

Is that ordinary pancakes? I was thinking I'd have to make them for DD and not have one, but 1.5 - 2 syns is fine!! :D

Yes that is for normal pancakes.x

Wow that's great - we're lazy and have got the Betty Crocker mix lol - is the syns still the same for those? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow that's great - we're lazy and have got the Betty Crocker mix lol - is the syns still the same for those? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not sure hun, I just googled 'pancakes syn value' and it brought the value up. I would imagine that Better Crocker ones are the same unless it has added sugar in it.xx

Pancakes will be different syns for different mixes as it depends how much flour goes into them. Remember the syns will be different depending how big you make them too.

Enjoy yours tonight little miss. I'm going to abstain as I know as soon as I have one I'll want twenty!!!

Pancakes will be different syns for different mixes as it depends how much flour goes into them. Remember the syns will be different depending how big you make them too.

Enjoy yours tonight little miss. I'm going to abstain as I know as soon as I have one I'll want twenty!!!

I'm not too good with working out syns, hence normally just following recipes and not plan but I was curious to know how many syns would be in pancakes. I'm only planning on having 2 so hopefully that wont be too bad and I'll hopefully not have anything else all evening so it will be ok.x

Ive got away with not making them tonight! Hubby wants some so the kids will indulge on thursday when he is off. Im ok when I dont have to cook them.

Hope u enjoy, see you later. x

Wow just over 2 hours later and all the pancakes have been made and eaten!!
I made big fat savoury ones for the hubby and kids and mars and galaxy pancakes for puds.
Me on the other hand had one cheese, onion and tomato one with loads and loads of salad on the side and one lemon and sweetener one for puds which was rubbish, tasted mega bland, don't think I'll bother with the sweetener next time.

So how are we all this evening?xx

Right ladies I'm off to bed. I am so tired tonight after being awake most of last night, it's finally caught up with me.
So here's my food diary for today....

Tuesday 4th March

Lunch - lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber and mayo light sandwich and a bag of bacon crisps
Dinner - Cheese, spring onion and tomato pancake and salad. Lemon and sweetener pancake for puds
No snacks today.

Night ladies, speak to you all in the morning.xx

Goodnight hun
Im still buzzing need wind down time so will be awake for a while I expect!
You've done fantastic today planning for the pancakes and sticking to it, with no snacking!!! Good girl. :cool:

Hello my darling hope you sleep much better tonight xx

Good morning ladies :)
I slept so much better last night, so feel fresh as a daisy :flowers:

Busy busy day for me today. Work this morning and then going to look at storage units this afternoon with my mum.

I'm doing meat free burgers for tea tonight, yum yum, I'm looking forward to them already. Not sure about lunch yet, no doubt it will be something quick as I won't have much time.

What's everyone else up to today? Hope you all have a good day.xx

Morning Sweetie......

So glad you slept well ..... it makes you feel so much better xx

Back