Little Miss's Food Diary

Good evening ladies,
I probably wont get on here later so will update my food diary now. I haven't been overly good today but I have eaten proper food and not snacked or eating junk so it's not too bad.
I've also done various different tummy exercises today so that is all good :)
I am going to start another 48 hour detox tomorrow. I'm going to allow myself just fruit, veg, salad but will have 2 cups of tea a day, 1 tablespoon of salad cream and gravy, if needed. Other than that it will be really strict again like last week.

Anyway here's my food diary for today...

Monday 24th March

Lunch - Peanut butter sandwich and a packet of onion ring crisps
Dinner - Cheesey pasta and garlic bread
No snacks

I hope you all have a lovely evening.xx

Hi, just catching up (finally!).

Well done on the loss, I'm sure you'll get a huge reward next week! Sounds like you had a really dab weekend and a super productive Monday too. I bet you looked gorgeous in your LBD!
I treated myself to a new pair of stretchy boot cut jeans and a cute daisy print tea dress from new look on Friday, can't afford it but thought sod it! Wore both over the weekend and was actually pleased with how I looked which made a huge change!

Love how new clothes can give you such a boost x

Good morning all,
Day 1 of my 48 hour fast :)
I'm feeling hopeful about this, if I can lose even 1lb extra then that's a bonus as I only have 2 more weigh ins before my holiday!
I am also hoping to step my exercises up as well from today. Maybe I can try doubling the amount of tummy exercises I do. I have a new Action Exerciser so will give that a go as well.
What's everyone got planned for today? It's miserable weather here today, I hope it brightens up a bit later. Just work for me today, nothing else planned yet.
Hope you all have a good day.xx

Morning missy, good luck on your detox, hope you don't get any side effects this time hun. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning missy, good luck on your detox, hope you don't get any side effects this time hun. X

Thanks hun,
I didn't last time, I just managed to come down with sinusitis the day I started which was a pain :( Feeling loads better this week though so fingers crossed.
How are you today? Anything planned for today? Good luck with your salad challenge, I'm sure you will smash it and see great results on Monday :) xx

No plans, work and report writing have parents day next week at pre school.
And eating ofcorse!!

No plans, work and report writing have parents day next week at pre school.
And eating ofcorse!!

Hopefully a nice chilled day for you then :)
Have a lovely day and please keep me updated with your salad challenge, I am looking forward to reading all about how you are getting on.xx

Good luck with your fast - you did really well last time so I'm sure you will again. What's your Action Exerciser?x

Good luck with your fast - you did really well last time so I'm sure you will again. What's your Action Exerciser?x

Good morning hun,
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I really hope I do as well on this detox as I did on the last one. The action Exerciser is a one of these
Z

What do you have planned for the day?xx

that looks interesting, have you used it before? You'll have to let us know how it is, I could be tempted to get one of those - it doesn't take up much space and it's quite cheap. Ideal!

Just work today - in the office all morning then I've got a meeting in Bristol this afternoon so I hope it stays dry, I hate travelling about in the rain! x

that looks interesting, have you used it before? You'll have to let us know how it is, I could be tempted to get one of those - it doesn't take up much space and it's quite cheap. Ideal!

Just work today - in the office all morning then I've got a meeting in Bristol this afternoon so I hope it stays dry, I hate travelling about in the rain! x

I will let you know how I get on with it. I've had a bit of a go with hubby and Amy's help, lol but couldn't keep my balance! So will give it another go on my own later and report back.xx

Hey babes - good luck for the fast! Is it similar to last week but with tea now instead? I know how you missed your cuppas!

That action exerciser looks interesting! Do you use it much? xx

Morning hun,
Yes the detox is pretty much the same as last week but I am allowing myself 2 cuppas a day.
I've not used the exerciser properly yet. I had a quick go the the other day but hubby and kids were taking the p*ss out of me because I couldn't keep my balance. I'm going to try again today just before my lunch so will report back later.
How are you, any plans for today?xx

Morning hun,
Yes the detox is pretty much the same as last week but I am allowing myself 2 cuppas a day.
I've not used the exerciser properly yet. I had a quick go the the other day but hubby and kids were taking the p*ss out of me because I couldn't keep my balance. I'm going to try again today just before my lunch so will report back later.
How are you, any plans for today?xx

Just read the reviews, unfortunately not much good for shorties like me due to the size of the lead. Oh well!

Working today then long run later as couldn't last night due to wind/rain. It looks beautiful outside today though :) xx

Morning/afternoon hun x
How are you? How's the detox going today? Glad ur allowing yourself the odd cuppa, I no you struggled last week :eek:
I'm not feeling great today; back, head & tummy ache, three guesses what's coming!! And with a night out on Friday it's just the worst timing! :( hey ho x
Almost home time 4 me, not much else planned 4 the day, cooking then dance class with my LO, the fun never ends! :eek:
Hope u hv a good day hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Afternoon ladies,
So far I'm having a good day, not struggling at all.

Just had a text from my Father-In-Laws partner. Can they come round this afternoon, they are 30 mins away :eek: I get on really well with them but I'm really worried now that something is wrong because they never pop in and live in London which is about 3-4 hours drive away. Plus they would know I'm here on my own because hubby at work and kids at school so I haven't got a clue why they want to visit. So I am sat here now worried sick, incase somethings wrong.

Bubbles how's your challenge going? I hope you are doing ok.
Ellejay I feel for you I really do, I had the fairy visit me just before my weigh in on Monday :( Hopefully she will be come and gone by Friday and you can still look fab in your new dress :)

Just catching up.. ah sorry TOTM ruined things but hey a loss is a loss, 1lb is still 1lb less than you were :) and just think, if it weren’t for TOTM that probably would have been at least 3lb so you’ve still done really well! TOTM always wrecks it for me too. It always makes me crave really naughty food aswell, I always know when it’s on the way as the food cravings is usually the first symptom! I bet next week will be much better :) xx

Back