Little Miss's Food Diary

Littlemiss, sorry ive not been around for you. You've been getting super support that has you focused again. Well done. What great determination and willpower you have. :D
You are going to smash it by the time you go away. If it doesnt show on scales it will certainly show in your toned body!!
Very proud of you. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Littlemiss, sorry ive not been around for you. You've been getting super support that has you focused again. Well done. What great determination and willpower you have. :D
You are going to smash it by the time you go away. If it doesnt show on scales it will certainly show in your toned body!!
Very proud of you. X

Thanks hun and nice to see you haven't left me :)
I am hoping that my dresses will maybe look a little better if I do loads of exercises!!
Hope you've had a good day. Have you got anything planned for this evening?xx

Just sitting outside karate for youngest to go in, then back in hour to swap to the older 2. Hubby on nights so running around for me. X

Sorry hun, ignore the 3 dot post, fast day making me a bit lightheaded lol x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening all,
Wow another busy evening! Sneaking on here quickly to update my food while hubby is in the loft, then it's back to sorting out the garage!

Ellejay I hope your fast day is going ok. It's past 8pm so hopefully you are not giving in to temptation!
Bubbles, your evening sounds as manic as mine. Ah well you've not got work tomorrow!!

I've started my 8 day Squat Challenge as you can see below and also stepped up my crunches and done 15 mins running. My legs are aching like a good un tonight though!

I hope you all heave a good evening. Tomorrow's wind down Friday :)

Here's my food and exercise diary for today...

Thursday 3rd April

Day - banana, pear, cucumber, celery, radish, pepper, beetroot, blob of salad cream1 cuppa, 3 hot lemon, 2 chinese tea, 8 glasses of water
Dinner - Chicken burger with spicy skinny chips
Snack - Hot Cross Bun and a cuppa to be had later

Exercise - 50 sit ups 130 crunches, 15 mins jogging, 50 squats

8 Day Squat Challenge

Day 1 - 50 squats - DONE
Day 2 - 60 squats
Day 3 - 70 squats
Day 4 - 80 squats
Day 5 - 90 squats
Day 6 - 100 squats
Day 7 - 110 squats
Day 8 - 120 squats

Wow Lmn, you sound like a woman on a mission :D. Good luck on your 8 day plan, I am sure you will have another super loss on Monday . Go detox queen :queen: ! hehe

Kay xx

Hahaha... I was going to say exactly the same thing about sounding like a woman on a mission! That's awesome tho, LMN, I wish I had even half of your determination! Well done, I hate squats.
And crunches, now that I think of it.

And lunges.

Good morning all,
Day 5 of the detox challenge and we are still all 3 onboard :)

I've got an unusual spring in my step so after posting this I am going to do my Day 2 Squat Challenge and maybe a few sit ups and crunches. Start the day as I mean to go on, this woman is on a mission!!

It's Wind Down Friday...yippee!! Although I will be quite busy today but hopefully I'll be finished work just after lunch, cleaned the house by the time Amy gets home from school and then the weekend is mine :)

What's everyone else got planned for today?xx

Morning hun x just having snuggles with my LO listening to OH getting ready for wrk :eek: I'm usually up at 6:30 cleaning so Friday's my morning to chill :eek:
Friday at last! But hasn't this wk flown though?
U sound v.energetic already this morning-u go 4 it hun! :D

I'm still happy abt yesterday, thought I'd b ravenous this morning but totally fine (I was dreaming about food all night however! American style pancakes & waffles! Mmmm) note to self-dont watch the food channel in bed before going to sleep! :eek:

Wind down Friday, thank crunchie! Hv a good day hun x ru having a 'treat' this weekend? :eek: x L x

Good morning hun,
Ah I love morning snuggles, although they are very rare these days!

So far today I have done my Squat Challenge, 20 sit ups and 30 crunches, I am starting the day as I mean to go on.

I had a quick naughty look at the scales this morning and they are heading in the right direction, although not as much as I had hoped.

I'm planning to be super good tomorrow and then Sunday we are going in town to get the last few bits for the holiday and the kids are going to the cinema so hubby and I are going to go somewhere nice for lunch but I will try to be healthy.

Well done on yesterday, I'm presuming that fast days can be as hard as full detox days and boy are they hard to complete! You are doing really well on your fast diet, not sure I could do it because it is quite restricting. I am hoping to do a few more detox days when I get back from my holiday as it is actually quite easy because I can have a meal in the evening.

Hope you have a lovely day.xx

Ooh well done you with your exercise at this time of the morning, I've barely moved yet! You're doing so well, can I steal some motivation :) have a good day today xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Naughty being the right word! Still 3 full days before ur wi hun & we all know how much can alter in that time x either way, ur doing phenomenally & ur a real inspiration to us all who are trying to juggle home life, kids, losing weight...the list goes on! Xx

Don't remember the last time the OH and I had a meal together, just the 2 of us? :eek: might try to plan something for Saturday too, I'm v.lucky that my parents live just up the road & she loves being there x

Well, better get up I suppose & start the usual morning routine.....although probably a bit slower than usual :eek:

Hv a good morning hun x L x

Ooh well done you with your exercise at this time of the morning, I've barely moved yet! You're doing so well, can I steal some motivation :) have a good day today xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning hun,
How are you? Hope you have been having a good week.
You can have some of my motivation but please don't take it all, I really need it, lol!
Not sure what has got into me this morning, I woke up just before the alarm and for some reason woke straight up, jumped out of bed and downstairs. I hope the energy lasts the whole day!
What have you got planned for today?xx

Naughty being the right word! Still 3 full days before ur wi hun & we all know how much can alter in that time x either way, ur doing phenomenally & ur a real inspiration to us all who are trying to juggle home life, kids, losing weight...the list goes on! Xx

Don't remember the last time the OH and I had a meal together, just the 2 of us? :eek: might try to plan something for Saturday too, I'm v.lucky that my parents live just up the road & she loves being there x

Well, better get up I suppose & start the usual morning routine.....although probably a bit slower than usual :eek:

Hv a good morning hun x L x

Ah thanks hun, that's lovely.xx
I hope you manage to get a nice meal with your OH this weekend, it's so handy having your mum nearby. My mum is moving into our little village soon, I'm really looking forward to her being closer, at the minute she's about 10 miles away.
Hope you have a lovely day, whatever you decide to do.xx

Thanks both.xx
I am sooooo excited about my holiday...this time next week we'll be on the plane :) We are packing tonight and hubby and the kids are rushing home tonight to pack, I don't understand the excitement myself, it's the most boring job ever but they all love it!!
I am a little bit excited about trying on my clothes to pack because I'm hoping some of last years will be too big and some that I have brought for when I've lost weight will fit.
Anyway I suppose I should get on with my work, the soon I finish the sooner I can start my housework in time for the weekend.
Hope you all have a great day.xx

Thanks both.xx
I am sooooo excited about my holiday...this time next week we'll be on the plane :) We are packing tonight and hubby and the kids are rushing home tonight to pack, I don't understand the excitement myself, it's the most boring job ever but they all love it!!
I am a little bit excited about trying on my clothes to pack because I'm hoping some of last years will be too big and some that I have brought for when I've lost weight will fit.
Anyway I suppose I should get on with my work, the soon I finish the sooner I can start my housework in time for the weekend.
Hope you all have a great day.xx

Where are you going Lmn? I'm jealous. Hope you have a fab time! xxx

Back