ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

azwethinkweiz said:
Its not like you can time being sick or whatever. She should understand that you don't exactly WANT to be sick and would prefer to be at work and healthy. Sheesh. Some bosses seem to make you feel like you've done this on purpose lol?! Defo go the doc if you feel too sick to work hon xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I know it's mad isn't it! She will blame it on wen i had my slim fast shakes again she already has done so am expecting another dig!! :-(
X
I will defo go to Docs hub cheers
X

Jemmalb said:
Ur boss seems like an arse!! Hope ur ok xx

Yep that is one word Hunni x cheers x
How ru doin?
X

I'm not happy bunny tonight I got ti weigh in before n there was no one Terence it's been cancelled because of the riots here : ( xx

Jemmalb said:
I'm not happy bunny tonight I got ti weigh in before n there was no one Terence it's been cancelled because of the riots here : ( xx

Oh god yes it's awful Isn't it! Poor u Hunni xx

Hi all
Just come on for my daily moan lol x
I still at work feelin ruff n tired but I struggling on lol got a heat pad on n taking my painkillers! Deep joy x

Did you get painkillers from docs hon or is it over the counter stuff? Claire-bear on here is a nurse and she'll know whats the best painkiller for your ails I'm sure. Hope you feel better soon xx

Oh no hun, you poor thing :( I hope you start feeling better soon. Your boss sounds awful, and I bet that's not helping. Take care xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Did you get painkillers from docs hon or is it over the counter stuff? Claire-bear on here is a nurse and she'll know whats the best painkiller for your ails I'm sure. Hope you feel better soon xx

I just picked up over counter 200mg ibuprofen hun cos that's all u can take really.
I may blog her tho cheers Hun xx
Just got to live with it for now, had it all before :-( xx if my scan doesn't come thru quick I shall b bak at Docs!!
How ru doing?
Xx

Angelxx2010 said:
Oh no hun, you poor thing :( I hope you start feeling better soon. Your boss sounds awful, and I bet that's not helping. Take care xx

Thanks darlin xx
Work doesn't help spec wen I don't get much sympathy but I think that's cos they don't understand wot the illness so perhaps I need to explain more x lol x

Jemmalb said:
Hey how u feeling today? Xx

Hi Hun
Bless u for asking darlin x
None of my other friends or family appear bothered, although I think hubby just doesn't know wot to say bless him, he worries quietly to himself but gives me plenty of hugs so I can cope with that lol x
I am not too bad, usual lol, soo tired I may stay in bed in morning lol n got a heat pad on as usual for my aching which comes n goes! Just can't wait to get my scan appt thru x
How were yr cheeky few drinks last night Hun?
X

Glad ur ok : ) yeah had good time just about to go into town n do all me holiday shopping my tickets have come in the post soo excited!!! Xx

Jemmalb said:
Glad ur ok : ) yeah had good time just about to go into town n do all me holiday shopping my tickets have come in the post soo excited!!! Xx

Oo lovely Hun x it's Italy yr going isn't it?
It's 99 days til my hols n I can't wait I just hope I can get my tummy sorted b4!
;-)
X

No I'm going to menorca lol I do remember someone saying they were going to Italy tho. Just back from shopping got loads of lovely holiday clothes : ) xx

Jemmalb said:
No I'm going to menorca lol I do remember someone saying they were going to Italy tho. Just back from shopping got loads of lovely holiday clothes : ) xx

Oo soz Hun x oo menorca looks gorge never been x
Nice on ur clothes! Did u a dress for that wedding?
X

Jemmalb said:
Iv never been before but heard it's nice wer staying in a villa there's us n another couple xx

Aw that sounds ace hun x I want to do that x

Jemmalb said:
I can't wait wev got a big pool n everything, not that I can swim but I might venture in it it's nit too deep lol xx

I can't swim either, I always go in though lol. Sit at side dangling legs or go in and mess about. Supposed to be good exercise even just walking in a swimming pool (think of how you have push your legs through the water lol) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back