ProPoints Liz's Healthy Diary (hopefully)

Thanks for caring u lovely ladies x

Good n bad news, i dont have anything major thank god, but still have a cyst on my right n only ovary that they gonna keep an eye on the size of it, having another scan in 5wks to check it again, then i got another hosp appt 6th july to check my progress with drugs shes gave me to stop my periods (bonus!) which is a form of the pill i think called Provera 3 tabs a day.
I defo dont hav a left ovary the right one is behind my womb which is appara normal with endo x so there u go lets hope these pills sort my pain out cos some days its hard to cope!

Thanks all n happy friday to u xx
;-)

That sounds quite positive, all in all. Glad that they are keeping an eye on you, looking to help with the pain, stop your ladytime (damn I'm jealous!) and that there is nothing major for them to rush you in as an emergency case right now!! :)

I think you should have a really nice weekend, and do something fun to chill :) Happy weekend Liz! x

Glad to hear your ok ........ sounds positive honey :flirt2: atleast you can have a relaxing weekend now that weight have been lifted xxxx

mitch2044 said:
Hi. Are the tablets for your period Norethisterone

No hav them for my hols tho lol x its provera (medroxyprogesterone)
X

Auburn said:
That sounds quite positive, all in all. Glad that they are keeping an eye on you, looking to help with the pain, stop your ladytime (damn I'm jealous!) and that there is nothing major for them to rush you in as an emergency case right now!! :)

I think you should have a really nice weekend, and do something fun to chill :) Happy weekend Liz! x

Hi
Thanks jen x
I will try n stay positive now cos i worked myself up for nthing really x
Happy wkend to u too x u doing owt? x
Ive nothing planned so will defo chill x
Watch mentalist tonight in peace with a glass of the red stuff x yay x ;-)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Glad to hear your ok ........ sounds positive honey :flirt2: atleast you can have a relaxing weekend now that weight have been lifted xxxx

Thankies Claire! I will chill x
I defo need to take a leaf out if ur book tho! B more positive, cos look at u lovey with all ur problems n u never moan! Ur marv!
;-)
Have a lovely wkend n hope u feel ok at mo x :)

If anyone else is on the addictive app Drawsome add me Wishbird but i warn u i cannot draw to save my life lol x ;-)
Cheers x

Thanks for caring u lovely ladies x

Good n bad news, i dont have anything major thank god, but still have a cyst on my right n only ovary that they gonna keep an eye on the size of it, having another scan in 5wks to check it again, then i got another hosp appt 6th july to check my progress with drugs shes gave me to stop my periods (bonus!) which is a form of the pill i think called Provera 3 tabs a day.
I defo dont hav a left ovary the right one is behind my womb which is appara normal with endo x so there u go lets hope these pills sort my pain out cos some days its hard to cope!

Thanks all n happy friday to u xx
;-)

I was thinking of you all day, bet you are glad its all over and done with. The app. sounds really positive and the position of your ovaries with endro sounds pretty normal, my sisters were way out of sync. I really hope the pill helps you with the pain and having no period sounds bliss (I'd love love that).

Enjoy your big big glass of red tonight, relax and take care of you, I know this is not pleasant but you seem VERY strong and VERY positive xxxx

You're so positive, I love that! Hope those pills help you somewhat... The pain must be so annoying...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Wishbird007 said:
Hi
Thanks jen x
I will try n stay positive now cos i worked myself up for nthing really x
Happy wkend to u too x u doing owt? x
Ive nothing planned so will defo chill x
Watch mentalist tonight in peace with a glass of the red stuff x yay x ;-)

Sounds like a nice evening :)
No plans for the weekend here, I was hoping to get a good walk in today but its raining which kinda puts me off! We'll see!
Hope you have a nice chill-full weekend, keep smiling!x

MrsLmc said:
I was thinking of you all day, bet you are glad its all over and done with. The app. sounds really positive and the position of your ovaries with endro sounds pretty normal, my sisters were way out of sync. I really hope the pill helps you with the pain and having no period sounds bliss (I'd love love that).

Enjoy your big big glass of red tonight, relax and take care of you, I know this is not pleasant but you seem VERY strong and VERY positive xxxx

Aw thanks Laura ur kind x im v glad its over the waiting was awful!

Its bizarre wot happens to ur ovaries or ovary in my case! Lol
i went in to the appt thinking the worst, that they were gonna say my cyst was attached to my bowel with me having problems with that but i think it just must b my ibs so i may need to go bak to docs for sum other tabs for that lol i will rattle soon x

To add insult to injury I have got psorarisis i think with the stress, its quite bad at mo too on my scalp so hav bought sum horrid polytar shampoo so will try to get rid of that!

Anyhoo i had a nice chilled eve last night, gonna hav a relaxing mornin n bacon n poached egg on a muffin for breakfast yummy x

Hope u enjoy ur sisters wedding hunni xx hope weather holds for u xx ;-)

azwethinkweiz said:
You're so positive, I love that! Hope those pills help you somewhat... The pain must be so annoying...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi cheers, Im trying sarah hun, taking a leaf out of claires book, she has alot to cope with n shes always smiling n positive x we must all stay positive as me n u espec normally think the worst dont we hunni x ;-)
1st tab taken lol x

Auburn said:
Sounds like a nice evening :)
No plans for the weekend here, I was hoping to get a good walk in today but its raining which kinda puts me off! We'll see!
Hope you have a nice chill-full weekend, keep smiling!x

Enjoy ur walk if weather stops hun x x
:)

Wishbird007 said:
Aw thanks Laura ur kind x im v glad its over the waiting was awful!

Its bizarre wot happens to ur ovaries or ovary in my case! Lol
i went in to the appt thinking the worst, that they were gonna say my cyst was attached to my bowel with me having problems with that but i think it just must b my ibs so i may need to go bak to docs for sum other tabs for that lol i will rattle soon x

To add insult to injury I have got psorarisis i think with the stress, its quite bad at mo too on my scalp so hav bought sum horrid polytar shampoo so will try to get rid of that!

Anyhoo i had a nice chilled eve last night, gonna hav a relaxing mornin n bacon n poached egg on a muffin for breakfast yummy x

Hope u enjoy ur sisters wedding hunni xx hope weather holds for u xx ;-)

I'd say ur ibs n psoriasis are bad at the mo dye to the stress I'd those test results liz.
Iv got very mild eczema on my arms which has been grand for the few years but lately, mayb the last month it's flared up again. N iv got unusually dark circles under my eyes n finding bruises all over so think I must hav an iron deficiency. Bloody stress brings on all sorts :mad:

Dubchick81 said:
I'd say ur ibs n psoriasis are bad at the mo dye to the stress I'd those test results liz.
Iv got very mild eczema on my arms which has been grand for the few years but lately, mayb the last month it's flared up again. N iv got unusually dark circles under my eyes n finding bruises all over so think I must hav an iron deficiency. Bloody stress brings on all sorts :mad:

Aye ur prob right hunni x stress is a dreadful thing, works poo too so thats not helping i need to learn to relax on an evening n not let the work witches get to me!
Also at work cos if sickness im in MAACAW which a council thing to keep an eye on ur attendance, n my boss is keeping me in it cos of my hosp appts even tho ive not bin sick since last november! Hmm need to grow a pair n confront her x grr x

Im preparing my holiday book for next junes bike tour, it brings me joy lol x i love my hols so planning em is the best medicine for me x yay x
;-)

Thankies Claire! I will chill x
I defo need to take a leaf out if ur book tho! B more positive, cos look at u lovey with all ur problems n u never moan! Ur marv!
;-)
Have a lovely wkend n hope u feel ok at mo x :)

oOOOO Noooo i moan more than you think .... i just try n keep it to myself rather than to others, but ive had 18 years of it so im use to it all ;);) you moan away ... your allowed to honey, your doing soooo well xxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
oOOOO Noooo i moan more than you think .... i just try n keep it to myself rather than to others, but ive had 18 years of it so im use to it all ;);) you moan away ... your allowed to honey, your doing soooo well xxxxxx

Bless u darlin x thank u x lets all have a good moan occassionally its good for us x ;-)

Back