LL JULY STARTERS

Thanks Jez xxx

Wow, 3.5 great loss Mel. Good luck with the 5 stone for going back to work - also is a massive milestone it being the halfway mark.

Thanks Jez for your kind words. Had a quick look at your rtm thread and you are doing so well - was rushing out so no time to add to the thread but will do next time I visit it. You write really well, and it is brilliant to read a chefs viewpoint on rtm - I will be making notes as everything you have been creating sound wonderful.

Laters all.
xxxx

Peony congratulations on your 4 stone loss Amazing keep going strong x x x

Mel great weight loss this week your looking amazing your a amazingly strong woman i take my hat off to any one who can stick with this plan.And yes we are heading to the same station and what a ride it is.

hi to BL & jez to hope your all well.

x x x sam x x x

Hey ladies, you are all doing so wonderfully well! Those pounds soon add to the stones don't they!

Keep it up!

Kat xx

Hi Gals - I have decided its about time I set some mini goals!! As my signature is getting longer and longer, i thought Id better start with my next 2 lol.

I hope you all have a fan-dabby-dozy weekend! Im off out tonight without the kiddies to a 30th birthday - however I have sold all my clothes and now i dont know what to wear. Mind you, as I do like a boogie i will no doubt look like a big sweaty messing at the end of the night anyway!! Oh well think of the fat that its burning.

Have a good one!

xxx

Cheers Sam, you ain't doing so bad yourself. SW obviously suits you - I think everyone has the plan that suits them, and as Mel says, we are all just on trains to the dame destination - skinny. YAY!

Hi Kat
you are doing really well, your loss so far is super - you must be feeling really pleased - you certainly deserve to feel happy with your achievement so far.

Hope you enjoyed your dancing Mel, as you say it all counts calorie burning wise and if you can have fun when burning the fat then that for me is priceless - I woked out that I burn 500 calories everyu 60 minutes of badminton! Played an hour twice this week - that's worth 2 days LL packs! Hoping to see a decent loss this week although may be building muscle a bit so won't be downhearted if not.

Take care lovelies
xxxxx

Hi Peony - How did you get on last night?

Hi Mel
Weigh in day is today - I have made the (adult lol) decision to use the weight I am on my scales at home when I wake up on weigh day. This is because my scales seem to match my LL councillors pretty closely, but I would rather use the weight first thing than at 8.30 at night after a day taking on board water and packs all day - as long as I use them consistently once a week, I am happy with that - plus , they are the ones I qill use after I have finished to keep tabs on my weight. So the good news......

6lb off this morning - YAY - I am over the blummin moon as only need 1 lb more to hit 4 and a half stone and tonight is my last foundation meeting although I am counting my weight next Tuesday as my final foundation weight as I will have been abstaining for 14 weeks next Tuesday, not tonight. So I should be able to hit my goal of 4.5 in foundation. Funny, last time I lost 2lb I then lost 6 the following week - all evening out to the magic 4lb per week average.

I am looking forward to group tinight - sad because I won't see some of them again. One in particular who I really like. She probably had the least to lose, and has managed to get well into healthy bmi and looks fab which is really inspiring, I am really pleased for her.

Luckily most are moving into developers with me, and also I am pleased we are keeping the Tuesday night slot which suits me. So I will move straight onto developers seamlessly next Tuesday.

Also looking forward to tonight as our councillor has organised for a colour consultant to come and 'do our colours' - "what do you mean my colour isn't black?" lol :D And also some sort of beauty therapist is coming to do nice things to us. I thought it was all really lovely of our councillor to organise. She is a nice woman, doesn't do much from the book but to be fair, with the book and my past in depth CBT councilling it suits me - what I get from my group is support and camaraderie, enjoyable time spent with others that know what I am going through. Always manage to have a good laugh too. I continue to pay over the odds for councilling I am not sure I am getting rather than switch to Exante or LL because I know if I did hit a hurdle, my councellor would know how to help me up as she does know her stuff, and also because I think the LL RTM programme is second to none and is the bit that matters the most.

Enough of me, hope you are well. What is your return to work date?

Good luck tomorow with WI.

Hugs
XXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks BL, it's so exciting! I can't believe I am coming to the end of foundation so soon. It shows me how it will be no time till next spring and GOAL!!!!

xxxx

Hey Peony - you more than anyone deserve to be treated. You have been so strong for yourself and for others on here (mainly me!!) You are so fantastic. Well done for getting to the end of foundation. I know its not going to be long before you are a skinny min xxx

Well done Peony!! Congrats on reaching the end of foundation and good luck in developers. You will breeze it! Can you believe how fast time goes? Seems like just the other day we were all new starters. Dying to hear how wi goes.

Mel, you are doing fantastically, when is your WI?

Jez
xx

hi ladies

congrats peony on reaching 14 weeks abstaining Amazing determination x x x.
I lost 1& half lbs tonight and slimmer of the week got a nice shiny sticker for my book lol :).

Katie is all settled in school now and i just seem to have bags of time for me :).

love to all x x x x Go forth and srink ladies :).

x x x Sam x x x

Hey Sam - you are looking good in your pic lady!! you sexy mama! Well done on your weight loss!!

Jez - My weigh in is tonight. Im looking forward to it, its my last one before I go back to work on Monday.

Im hoping by Monday to have lost a total of 5 Stone (by my scales) because that will take me to my half weigh mark and I can go in and say 'Ive lost 5 stone now!'. Ive only got 3lb to go on my scales.

I am REALLY looking forward to my shopping trip saturday. I was in tescos Monday and I saw a really nice pair of work trousers and they only had them in a 20. Not only did they fit, but they looked wicked with my heels and fitted shirt!!! Woohoo!!

One thing i am not looking forward to about going back to work is the early mornings!! Ellie (my 4 yr old) will be going to breakfast club and I start work at 8.30!! Im going to drop Ellie at school, Beth to mums and me to work all by 8.30!! (and we are all going to have to be dressed - lol) Its going to take a while to get used to that!! I guess im going to have to be super organised!

Wish me luck for tonight! xx

Ooooh how exciting - your half way mark!! GOOD LUCK MEL!!! That is a very exciting, a reaffirming milestone!!! Keeping everything crossed till you report back to us!!! You are doing SO well!!! Keep it up chick, and you will be a slim ymmy mummy before you know it!!

Hiya Sam
Lovely to see you - and lovely to see you looking so beautiful, Mel is right you are a proper sexy mummy! Well done on your loss and getting your sticker - I said it before, SW really seems to be thr right programme for you. You sound so much happier and positive too - am delighted your little girl is settling down so quickly - finally some time for you to catch your breath, it was time you had some good times, sounds like everything is on the up which is fab.

Thanks so much for your lovely lovely comments Mel, you keep me going too you know! LL just seems to suit me and my temperament - it's one of the hardest things I have ever done but also one of the easiest if that makes sense? Eat your packs, drink your water, move more, lose weight. It's that kind of lack of ambiguity that I love - I know things will get tougher at RTM/Maintenence but I will continue to trust in LL and do what they tell me and know it will come good.

Will be thinking of you Monday with your return to work. Expect some dropped jaws - and also you may get some less nice comments as there will bound to be some people who will find it hard to cope with your transformation. I think it is a lot to do with it highlighting to them that they need to do something about their own weight which they will resent - and then there will be those who like others to be bigger than them - you have no doubt come across types like both of these over the last 11 weeks or so so you know how to deal with them - and as we know -it's only those lovely supportive, encouraging, proud of us people that matter anyway.

I have a great method of getting my daughter dressed in the morning , she used to be such a pain till I invented the 'clothes child' I lay (or sometimes she does) the next days clothes,knickers everything out on her floor in the shape of a child - sometimes I make the sleeves look like it is waving and sometimes the legs like it is running. She finds it a great game and can't wait to put her 'clothes child' on in the morning! Won't work with a baby tho lol! Also I remember when I first returned to work I would get al the breakfast stuff ready and the next day's bottles the evening before just to give me a few extra minutes in the morning. Don't worry, you'll soon get a routine that works for you. Don't forget to get your oh to help out as much as possible too! You did it before, you'll sail it!

Hiya Jez you are right it is freaky how fast it goes. I lost 6lb this week (reckon two 60 min badminton sessions helped) so yes just 1lb to go to 4 and a half stone. And only 4 lbs to go to get into the 15's - and that gorgeous Ted Baker handbag will be mine. (laughs demonically!)

Love to all.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a fantastic happy shopping day mel you gorgeous lady lap up that wounderful happy buzz that your going to get when you try every think on and it fits.And lap up that good attention your going to get when you return to work all eyes on Melllllllllllllllll.:)

Good luck peony you will smash that weight loss next week.

BL love the outfits as always your looking fabo.
And jez what can i say a great support to all as always all the best with the rest of your journey hun.

I am much happier on this plan it works well for me thank you for letting me pop back in every so often i was going on the slimming world page but they don,t seem to have any threads like this it's each to there own on there.
My cousins husbands killers were arrested it was mistaken identity what a waste of a life.
My work are not being very good they wont give me part time term time they know full well if i don't get it i will have to resign which is what they want me to do. They want 9 to 5 people but i am fighting it i worked hard to get a job like that.But i am upbeat ladies and happy.

feeeeeeeeeeeeel on top of the world think someones put somethink in my tea lol.

byeeeeeeee allllllll

x x x Made Sam x

Back