LL June Starters

LOL flex! I have no idea about all the computer geek stuff but I love a good conspiracy theory!! lol

Of course there is the point that both LL and Pizza Hut know where we live and once we stop using both they could come to our houses and start pumping the control drugs thourgh our air vents while we sleep!!!

3 pounds gone this week. Have mixed feelings about it, happy as it's 3 pounds less to lose, but have been doing lots more exercise so was hoping for a tad more...
Will see how I get on next week :)

I'm sure my local chinese is down a fortune. We used to get takeaways at least 5 nights a week. When I think back now - it didnt even taste so good. Was the easy option so didnt have to cook.

3 pounds gone this week. Have mixed feelings about it, happy as it's 3 pounds less to lose, but have been doing lots more exercise so was hoping for a tad more...
Will see how I get on next week :)
well done on another 3lb.

seems little short compared to previous weeks. my aluminate theory coming true I think.

you are doing great.

I'm sure my local chinese is down a fortune. We used to get takeaways at least 5 nights a week. When I think back now - it didnt even taste so good. Was the easy option so didnt have to cook.

:eek: 5 nights per week. thats mad. well I hope you find a half nice place in the future that can be those special days.

mentioning a chinese used to set me off. The only thing I want is fruit and some carrot sticks, something to crunch on. Not chocolate or take away...chewing crunching is what I am missing atm.

Well done Hannah.

Yea Flex 5 a week is mad. Because I work full time and then do another full time job in the evenings - I literally was grabbing a chinese, stuffing it into me, getting washed and into my uniform and straight back out again. Sometime I only had 10mins in the house before I had to go out to my second job. Guess I just grabbed the easiest thing. Regret it big time now.

Thanks FF.
Think you are definitely on to something with your theory! Haha :D

Thanks Lind :D after last weeks 1lb loss I would have been distraught had I not had a decent loss this week - determined to keep up that stone a month average!!

Well done AJB!!
Hope I have a bigger loss this week too. Maybe after last weeks bad losses and FF's conspiracy theory we will all have a good week this week :D x

I think they are still zapping me with weight-holding rays. as I dont seem to have lost anything this week from my scales at home. will be willing to accept even a 1lb this week :(

3 1/2 off this week. Pleased with that.

Flex I read in another thread that for you exercise seems to slow the losses down. My LLC was saying the same thing to me tonight. I have done lots of exercise this week and was hoping for a bit more but she said in her experience it can slow it down and bit.

So I think I am going to worry about getting fitter when I get to goal.

I had my first spinning class since being on LL and feel fantastic! Will be annoyed if working out slows my weight loss :(

Well done Lind!!

This exercise dilemma is really confusing, I feel like I should be more, but like you say i'd rather get the weight off first and then concentrate on toning once i've got to my goal. If it slows down my weight loss this week I might tone it down a bit.

Is weird as before whenever i've lost weight it's mainly been through exercise, LL is the first diet i've been on where exercise seems to hinder weight loss!

Well done Linda huni. Love your new pic. . Bet you are pleased with that.You look lovely. I was hopin exercise wouldnt slow my losses down but thought if i exercised as i went along that i would have less sagging bits by time i get to target lol. Think it affects everyone different. Im really happy with rate i have been loosing.

Love the new avatar Linda xx

yes and we should all give out warm fuzzies without the fear of them running out :)

Hi . I started LL in June and I have just joined this forum:eek:Newbie. I'm not very good on forums, etc! It's great to read about everyones epic losses on LL! I've been reading the posts for a few weeks now but only now feel confident enough to post.
Since my weigh in on Tues, I've been picking at food. I wont go into details of what I have eaten but its annoyed me. I'm back on track today ( for the moment anyway!) and I hope i dont succumb this evening as taking youngest daughter and 2 friends out for something to eat....I'm taking a peanut bar with me...just hope they dont laugh! ( teenagers).So p****d off as this is what I used to do before LL....raid the fridge and just pick all the time. I gotta change:sigh:

Back