LL June Starters

Well he didn't say I was a fat lump so I'll take the non comment as a compliment LOL think he's impressed that I'm sticking with it to be honest - especially when he was scoffing his dinner last night and I made myself a chicken soup :)

My dress fitting went really well - had to be pinned all over and booked in for a final fitting on November 6th (the wedding is on the 20th) Dressmaker wasn't impressed that I plan on being nearly 2 stone lighter by then "can you not just stop dieting and carry on after the weddding" errr NO!!

Not an option that one.
What's the dress like AJB?

its this one http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_008010314803_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7EDresses%7Etxtdebut

red built up strap ball gown - really flattering when I tried it on around Easter time in a size 20 I was determined to buy it in a 14 but Mandy (the Bride) wasn't convinced! Didn't help that her sister who's a size 26 had no intention of dieting into the size 22, which was the biggest it went up to - hence why we've got the design copied by a dressmaker. To be fair I prefer the colour Mandy has chosen (a very dark red) but it kind of took the fun out of me being able to order it in a 12 and diet into it!

Hello June people!
Just a quick message to say hope everyone is doing really well :) Can't believe how fast the time has gone!
I moved on to Route to Mangement today and can't believe it, never thought i'd get here when I started way back in the Summer!
Good luck :)
xxxx

Oh well done Hannah. Congratulations huni - you have done so well.

AJB love the dress. You are gonna turn heads the day of the wedding.

Lovely red dress AJB, YOU'LL LOOK STUNNING.xx
:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

Back