London Meet, 7th - 8th March 2008 - Anyone Interested?

Who's organising it?????
Have just looked up Henrys Bar and heres the link:

Henry's Cafe Bar, 80 Piccadilly, London - London Bars - All in London

Hope it's the right place.
Please check this out though - it kinda put me off a bit though it is a year old review of the place:
"Mice"

A review of Henry's Cafe Bar by Anonymous - Friday 23rd of February 2007
About midnight last night I was standing outside Henry's on PIcadilly waiting for a friend. The bar was closed and empty apart from 3 bar staff clearing up and about 30 mice scurrying around the floor.....

Disgusting.........please do not go here......

Of course - this could be from a disgruntled employee but, never having checked the place out myself I don't know!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all and hope I haven't put you off with that review - as I said it's a year old and the reviewer has marked him/herself as anonymous!

Tansyx

We've been to Henry's Bar a number of times over the past 3 years and it is perfectly fine for an afternoon's meet up - very informal and comfortable. Those that want to eat can and those on SS won't feel out of place either...plus it is very easy to get to.

In answer to who is organising this - I supposed it's JodieJoJo as she posted the initial thread.

I will defo make an effort. Though will lots of people be allowed to sit there drinking pints of water?

We've never had a problem with doing that before....they have always been very accommodating.

And we have had a very good time there haven't we Diva! Even though many of us were on water or black coffee.

Pam

We sure have Pam!! :D :D :D

i am interested.....where are we meeting? sorry if i have missed it.....

will be 1 month or thereabouts after my Tummy tuck

Sian xx

Hope to make it too

Hiya all,
Is this meet still going ahead???? Perhaps we should just suggest a meeting time and all turn up there!lol
Am so looking forward to meeting everyone.
Tansy:)

How about from midday onwards at Henry's Bar, Green Park, London W1 (virtually next door to Green Park Tube Station)....;)

Sounds great - I'll be there!
Tx:)

Summerskye (aka Sharon)
Sam25 (aka Katie)

IWILLSUCCEED! (aka Tansy)

Back