Looking for a buddy

9.5lbs is brilliant well done! It’s so motivating to have good losses I think he first week but like you said, I hope it carries on! Are you going to do this for 4 weeks and then see how you feel? I’m going to try for 12, as I’ve read that’s as long as you should do the 800 cal a day thing for. But I reserve the right to change my mind 🤣 at the moment is seems fine though. Not being hungry really helps. I’m sure I was always hungry on diets before.
Ah no, sorry the headaches back. Hope it’s gone now? It’s amazing how you’re not hungry now isn’t it. The first few days I felt faint with hunger by the afternoon. Tonight I wasn’t even really bothered about having a bar but I did in case I woke up hungry at night!
I’m impressed with the hobnob refusing! I’m still working at home so I’ve no one offering me food, it must be harder when you do. Especially if people comment on why you’re not eating it. Do you think you’ll weigh in weekly now? That’s what I’m going to do and hope it keeps going down ☺️ X
I am going for the 4 weeks initially. 12 is ambitious for me! I will get bored 😂 How are you getting products? Have you just ordered the big box to start? There are a couple that I have and I detest so I'm not sure I would chance it again. Have you tried the porridge? 🤢
I had 4 litres of water yesterday so can't be dehydration. Maybe just lack of sleep. I dunno about the hunger thing. I think my stomach is probably fine but my mouth is STARVING 😂

Yesterday it was chocolate hobnobs, today it is Easter cookies with mini eggs... The struggle is real!

When did you weigh? Have you done the first week's weigh? Sorry if I missed it!

How's your day going?

I am going for the 4 weeks initially. 12 is ambitious for me! I will get bored 😂 How are you getting products? Have you just ordered the big box to start? There are a couple that I have and I detest so I'm not sure I would chance it again. Have you tried the porridge? 🤢
I had 4 litres of water yesterday so can't be dehydration. Maybe just lack of sleep. I dunno about the hunger thing. I think my stomach is probably fine but my mouth is STARVING 😂

Yesterday it was chocolate hobnobs, today it is Easter cookies with mini eggs... The struggle is real!

When did you weigh? Have you done the first week's weigh? Sorry if I missed it!

How's your day going?
Yes, I got the big box and a few other bits and I’m going to do an order of things I actually like soon I think! The porridge is weird! I don’t have a microwave so just have to add boiling water so I wondered if that was making it worse 😂
There’s an offer on at the moment isn’t there for 30% off everything so it possibly wouldn’t be that much more to order stuff you actually like?

Oh I love mini eggs 😭 well done for resisting.

Yes I weighed on Sunday and was 11lb down ☺️☺️ now I just need that every week and I’ll be done in a less than two months 😂

Days been ok, just work. I had some of apple cinnamon porridge 😐, a cookies and cream shake (which I thought was a bit bland) and salad leaves, Turkey a poached egg and some of that eat lean cheese - have you tried it? It’s horrible if you just eat a slice but it was alright grated on the salad. I’m looking forward to a bar - in fact I might go and get one!

How was your day? X

Yes, I got the big box and a few other bits and I’m going to do an order of things I actually like soon I think! The porridge is weird! I don’t have a microwave so just have to add boiling water so I wondered if that was making it worse 😂
There’s an offer on at the moment isn’t there for 30% off everything so it possibly wouldn’t be that much more to order stuff you actually like?

Oh I love mini eggs 😭 well done for resisting.

Yes I weighed on Sunday and was 11lb down ☺️☺️ now I just need that every week and I’ll be done in a less than two months 😂

Days been ok, just work. I had some of apple cinnamon porridge 😐, a cookies and cream shake (which I thought was a bit bland) and salad leaves, Turkey a poached egg and some of that eat lean cheese - have you tried it? It’s horrible if you just eat a slice but it was alright grated on the salad. I’m looking forward to a bar - in fact I might go and get one!

How was your day? X
I'm so cheap so I was looking on eBay but it's no cheaper! I really fancy the hot cross bun! Can't wait for that!

Wow, 11lbs! That's fantastic, well done! Haha! Same here 🤣 9lb a week would do!

No, I've not even heard of it! Where do you get it?

I'm going to try and wait as long as possible today before eating. I was so hungry last night. Ended up having some pickled onions.

I'm so cheap so I was looking on eBay but it's no cheaper! I really fancy the hot cross bun! Can't wait for that!

Wow, 11lbs! That's fantastic, well done! Haha! Same here 🤣 9lb a week would do!

No, I've not even heard of it! Where do you get it?

I'm going to try and wait as long as possible today before eating. I was so hungry last night. Ended up having some pickled onions.
Haha! Good to look for a bargain! Is the hot cross bun one a shake? That sounds good.

Thank you! I was so pleased. I know it’ll slow down now though but as long as it keeps going down 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Did you manage to eat late today? I’ve had such a busy day I ended up eating late by accident, I was hungry too!!

Haha! Good to look for a bargain! Is the hot cross bun one a shake? That sounds good.

Thank you! I was so pleased. I know it’ll slow down now though but as long as it keeps going down 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Did you manage to eat late today? I’ve had such a busy day I ended up eating late by accident, I was hungry too!!
Oh and the cheese is from Ocado, I think you can get it from a few supermarkets x

No, sadly not! Just a bar but I still fancy it. Not a huge fan of the bars so far.

I did! First shake at 1400. I put psyllium husk in it too and it had solidified (as I made it before I went to work) but I had chosen the lovely cinnamon swirl so it was okay after adding a load more water 🤣

I am really missing cheese and will for sure get some nice blue for my holiday in June! Cheese and swimming! Can't wait!

Sounds like you had a busy day! Did you get all of your products in today? When is your weigh day?

No, sadly not! Just a bar but I still fancy it. Not a huge fan of the bars so far.

I did! First shake at 1400. I put psyllium husk in it too and it had solidified (as I made it before I went to work) but I had chosen the lovely cinnamon swirl so it was okay after adding a load more water 🤣

I am really missing cheese and will for sure get some nice blue for my holiday in June! Cheese and swimming! Can't wait!

Sounds like you had a busy day! Did you get all of your products in today? When is your weigh day?
I’m just having a strawberry jam bar with a cup of tea. It’s not bad! I’ll order some more. I ordered some more products to try last night, they were here this morning. I can’t believe how fast they come.

haha glad it was ok! Cinnamon swirl has been my favourite so far. I stocked up on them 😂

have you been any less hungry today? I was hungry yesterday but not too bad today. I had a shake about 9, then 2pm. I had two chicken heck sausages, a fried egg and spinach and mushrooms for tea. And now the bar. Oh I bought some slender sips too, I had a cherry one earlier. That was nice! Maybe that’s why I haven’t been hungry.

Ah how lovely to have a holiday to look forward to! I bet you can’t wait - especially if cheese and swimming are waiting for you ☺️☺️☺️

I’m just having a strawberry jam bar with a cup of tea. It’s not bad! I’ll order some more. I ordered some more products to try last night, they were here this morning. I can’t believe how fast they come.

haha glad it was ok! Cinnamon swirl has been my favourite so far. I stocked up on them 😂

have you been any less hungry today? I was hungry yesterday but not too bad today. I had a shake about 9, then 2pm. I had two chicken heck sausages, a fried egg and spinach and mushrooms for tea. And now the bar. Oh I bought some slender sips too, I had a cherry one earlier. That was nice! Maybe that’s why I haven’t been hungry.

Ah how lovely to have a holiday to look forward to! I bet you can’t wait - especially if cheese and swimming are waiting for you ☺️☺️☺️
Oh my weigh day is Sunday, how about you?

I've not tried the strawberry jam bar yet. My box was very chocolatey! I'm going to have to place an order, I just feel bad, my box is still so full! What are the slender sips about? I could take something nice! The family went to McDonalds and I resisted again. We went out for a lovely walk, 3 hours and I rewarded myself with a bit of extra broccoli. Your dinner sounds lovely! I forget how much I like the chicken sausages. I'll have to pick some up.

My weight was up this morning (weighing myself everyday now-not good) and I'm annoyed. I'm doing everything! I feel good though so it'll come. Sunday weigh day is cool. I bet you'll have another good loss this week too!

Have a great day ☺️

I've not tried the strawberry jam bar yet. My box was very chocolatey! I'm going to have to place an order, I just feel bad, my box is still so full! What are the slender sips about? I could take something nice! The family went to McDonalds and I resisted again. We went out for a lovely walk, 3 hours and I rewarded myself with a bit of extra broccoli. Your dinner sounds lovely! I forget how much I like the chicken sausages. I'll have to pick some up.

My weight was up this morning (weighing myself everyday now-not good) and I'm annoyed. I'm doing everything! I feel good though so it'll come. Sunday weigh day is cool. I bet you'll have another good loss this week too!

Have a great day ☺️
Can you believe it’s come to a treat being an extra bit of broccoli 😂 you’re doing well resisting all the biscuits and McDonald’s. And the walks must be helpin

The jam bar was an extra I’d bought too, my box was very chocolatey too. And I don’t really like any of them. I only liked the white choc and raspberry and the salted caramel bars. The others I’ll eat but won’t order again. The slender sips are drinks that are meant to stop you feeling hungry. And I really liked the taste of the cherry one.

I’ve read that the second week the loss is often very small so I’m bracing myself just in case. Then it should pick up again the third week. So we’ll see! Don’t let yours being up dishearten you, it’ll definitely go back down. It has to on 800 calories a day!

Have a good day too, nearly the weekend ☺️

Can you believe it’s come to a treat being an extra bit of broccoli 😂 you’re doing well resisting all the biscuits and McDonald’s. And the walks must be helpin

The jam bar was an extra I’d bought too, my box was very chocolatey too. And I don’t really like any of them. I only liked the white choc and raspberry and the salted caramel bars. The others I’ll eat but won’t order again. The slender sips are drinks that are meant to stop you feeling hungry. And I really liked the taste of the cherry one.

I’ve read that the second week the loss is often very small so I’m bracing myself just in case. Then it should pick up again the third week. So we’ll see! Don’t let yours being up dishearten you, it’ll definitely go back down. It has to on 800 calories a day!

Have a good day too, nearly the weekend ☺️
I barely managed that walk, felt exhausted and drained. I think the drastic difference between real food and Exante only helps to separate me from the food. Oh, this is hilarious - yesterday when the family got McDonalds, I was driving so I had to order and take the food. I handed everyone their food but there was a burger left in the bag and because everyone was eating, I was just sat there with a burger on my knee for 5 minutes. I wasn't that interested. I'm so scared of the headaches, I will never go back!

I like the same bars! Have you tried the chocolate fudge? In a dark brown packet? I had it for breakfast and actually really enjoyed! Oh my! A cherry slender sip sounds really good!

You're right. We should all expect less of a loss second week. I read your message earlier and it made me really brave! My mum asked me to pick her up a KFC tonight and I was about to order before I read it. Can't thank you enough! I made chicken curry instead, with broccoli rice - it was really nice. This diet has made me realise how many opportunities there are to be led astray too! I'm sure I must be saving a fortune!

Weekend now! We made it! Any plans?

Attachments

• IMG_20210319_203412.jpg
    IMG_20210319_203412.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
I barely managed that walk, felt exhausted and drained. I think the drastic difference between real food and Exante only helps to separate me from the food. Oh, this is hilarious - yesterday when the family got McDonalds, I was driving so I had to order and take the food. I handed everyone their food but there was a burger left in the bag and because everyone was eating, I was just sat there with a burger on my knee for 5 minutes. I wasn't that interested. I'm so scared of the headaches, I will never go back!

I like the same bars! Have you tried the chocolate fudge? In a dark brown packet? I had it for breakfast and actually really enjoyed! Oh my! A cherry slender sip sounds really good!

You're right. We should all expect less of a loss second week. I read your message earlier and it made me really brave! My mum asked me to pick her up a KFC tonight and I was about to order before I read it. Can't thank you enough! I made chicken curry instead, with broccoli rice - it was really nice. This diet has made me realise how many opportunities there are to be led astray too! I'm sure I must be saving a fortune!

Weekend now! We made it! Any plans?
Oh I’m so glad my message helped, that’s made my day! Your dinner looks lovely, much better than a KFC. And think of the nice things you’ll be able to buy yourself with all the money you’re saving!

I bought myself a waffle iron and am going to attempt some of those recipes using a shake pack. I’m fully expecting it to be a disaster 😂 I’ll let you know how it goes!

Sorry the walk was such hard work. Hope you felt better when you stopped?

That’s typical you got a free burger when you didn’t want it 😂

Yes, I had a chocolate fudge bar tonight! They are definitely the best of the chocolate ones that I’ve tried so far. It’s that squidgy layer I like 😂

Well done us for making it to the weekend ☺️☺️ Friday nights are hard because I’d often think I’d need to treat myself with food and an alcoholic drink, so I’m trying to stop that way of thinking. I had some of those heck sausages again with salad, broccoli and a poached egg! Slightly odd meal but tasty enough. It makes me laugh I’m even checking the calories of lettuce now.

Not much planned for the weekend but I am looking forward to the weigh in and hoping it’s not a let down! Wow so I’ve just realised almost 2 weeks down and I want to do 12... 1/6 of the way through that’s not bad when I think of it like that! X

Your waffle looks ace @Zeus☺️ how did you make it? I have an iron so may treat myself tomorrow!

Went for a lovely walk tonight, in the dark, we were the only ones out, it was divine! Felt better tonight walking than on Thursday so I know now to save my food for before I exercise and I was almost like my normal self! Running along, racing the kids, it was great to feel normal again (between the diet and COVID restrictions).

I know the feeling with the calorie checking! It's ridiculous, isn't it?! Lettuce has nothing in it 🤣 I would be the same now though!

I really admire your positivity! I'm intimidated by being half way there, to the end of this awful box that is! I could keep going though so I probably will join you. I've been through my box now and divided it into this week and next week. There is only room for me to have 5 meals in the next 2 weeks so I am going to make them count! Today was a 4 product day. My digestive system is really unhappy.

I’m having the exante curry....very spicy but like a soup! Well done....will power is strong! Thank you for the inspo xx

It's great to know the curry is spicy! I'm going to have to add one to my next order. I tried the Thai noodles today and they were great with a little added ginger and soy. I don't think the meals are too bad! It's great to have someone else here @SkinnyStarbucksSophia 👋🙂🥳

Your waffle looks ace @Zeus☺️ how did you make it? I have an iron so may treat myself tomorrow!

Went for a lovely walk tonight, in the dark, we were the only ones out, it was divine! Felt better tonight walking than on Thursday so I know now to save my food for before I exercise and I was almost like my normal self! Running along, racing the kids, it was great to feel normal again (between the diet and COVID restrictions).

I know the feeling with the calorie checking! It's ridiculous, isn't it?! Lettuce has nothing in it 🤣 I would be the same now though!

I really admire your positivity! I'm intimidated by being half way there, to the end of this awful box that is! I could keep going though so I probably will join you. I've been through my box now and divided it into this week and next week. There is only room for me to have 5 meals in the next 2 weeks so I am going to make them count! Today was a 4 product day. My digestive system is really unhappy.

It's great to know the curry is spicy! I'm going to have to add one to my next order. I tried the Thai noodles today and they were great with a little added ginger and soy. I don't think the meals are too bad! It's great to have someone else here @SkinnyStarbucksSophia 👋🙂🥳

Ah that sounds so nice! And so glad you felt better on your walk too. It’s good you know how to save your food so you can do that ☺️

Weigh in day today! 3lbs gone. Bit less than last week 😂 but I’m really pleased - a stone in two weeks!

Do you know what you’ll do if you don’t continue on Xante when the dreaded box is gone? At the moment I’m planning to do this for 12 weeks and then go to the 1200 calories a day version and see if I keep losing.

I haven’t done 4 products a day, I always have a meal. Is that causing problems or do you think the meals are. You don’t have to go into details 😂

I’ve attached the recipe that Kates Losing It shared on Instagram. I got the xantham gum on Amazon. Hope you have lovely days ☺️

Attachments

• 20DCBCC9-B632-407C-BE09-CFAB3B29B199.png
    20DCBCC9-B632-407C-BE09-CFAB3B29B199.png
    360 KB · Views: 14

Thank you! Yes I love spicy food so it was actually good. I’ve just had a peanut chocolate bar....hmm chewy but actually filling and I’ll never complain about chocolate. I had a portion of green beans with my noodles tonight and was frantically checking the cals! We will get there xx

Ah that sounds so nice! And so glad you felt better on your walk too. It’s good you know how to save your food so you can do that ☺️

Weigh in day today! 3lbs gone. Bit less than last week 😂 but I’m really pleased - a stone in two weeks!

Do you know what you’ll do if you don’t continue on Xante when the dreaded box is gone? At the moment I’m planning to do this for 12 weeks and then go to the 1200 calories a day version and see if I keep losing.

I haven’t done 4 products a day, I always have a meal. Is that causing problems or do you think the meals are. You don’t have to go into details 😂

I’ve attached the recipe that Kates Losing It shared on Instagram. I got the xantham gum on Amazon. Hope you have lovely days ☺️
Oh my! I had a really confusing day product wise, ate a bar for breakfast but didn't finish it. Made a shake with a load of ice, went for a walk, found the other bit of my bar in my pocket which was a welcome boost! My youngest son finally rode his bike on his own today! It was beautiful! I am so proud! 😊😊☺️

3lbs is excellent! Well done! I don't think there is any other diet we could lose a stone in 2 weeks. I got to 13.5lbs in 2 weeks so not too shabby! I've hidden the scales again and am going without until the end of the 4 weeks now. I just get too hung up on it. I feel great and that should be enough.

I was only planning the 4 products a day to get through them! 🤣 I have no clue what I will do without Exante. I'm so hooked. My goal date is June 24th which is 13 weeks and a few days away so I will more than likely join you for the 12. Limits the damage I can do after. I think I might just do the 5:2 because it seems achieveable maintenance wise.

Thank you for the recipe. I'm not sure about half packets. As in, do you then count it as one 'product/meal'? I'm so rigid it is painful.

@SkinnyStarbucksSophia I need that curry! Have you tried the chilli? I certainly made the most of the"unlimited" Tabasco 🤣 did you find the bar tasted of peanut? I didn't think it was very strong but like you said, certainly chocolatey! Have you tried warming it yet? I do miss piles of veg!

Oh my! I had a really confusing day product wise, ate a bar for breakfast but didn't finish it. Made a shake with a load of ice, went for a walk, found the other bit of my bar in my pocket which was a welcome boost! My youngest son finally rode his bike on his own today! It was beautiful! I am so proud! 😊😊☺️

3lbs is excellent! Well done! I don't think there is any other diet we could lose a stone in 2 weeks. I got to 13.5lbs in 2 weeks so not too shabby! I've hidden the scales again and am going without until the end of the 4 weeks now. I just get too hung up on it. I feel great and that should be enough.

I was only planning the 4 products a day to get through them! 🤣 I have no clue what I will do without Exante. I'm so hooked. My goal date is June 24th which is 13 weeks and a few days away so I will more than likely join you for the 12. Limits the damage I can do after. I think I might just do the 5:2 because it seems achieveable maintenance wise.

Thank you for the recipe. I'm not sure about half packets. As in, do you then count it as one 'product/meal'? I'm so rigid it is painful.

@SkinnyStarbucksSophia I need that curry! Have you tried the chilli? I certainly made the most of the"unlimited" Tabasco 🤣 did you find the bar tasted of peanut? I didn't think it was very strong but like you said, certainly chocolatey! Have you tried warming it yet? I do miss piles of veg!
Wow! I remember riding my bike for this first time, one of my first memories so this is a HUGE day! I had a shake then unusual for me chicken, green beans and corn which was super low maybe 300 something cals and a bar. I’m hungry now but tough luck 😂 I love the exante jam bar thing that’s my fave. I have the chilli but I haven’t tried it. I think I’ll have the shepherds pie tomorrow. I feel freaked out as I ate actual food today which I don’t usually do but my husband thought he was being sweet making a healthy lunch hence not eating my other products which is stupid but also I was busy. Have a lovely sleep! I am so happy to hear your son rode his bike. Lovely memories xx

Back