Looking for a buddy

Aw, well done to you son 👏🏽 sounds like you both had nice days!

I think with the half a pack it counts as one meal, as it’s about 200 cals, but that means you might not get all your vitamins etc? So it’ll be an occasional treat when I need it I think! Not an every day meal.

I like the jam bars too @SkinnyStarbucksSophia I can’t believe how much I look forward to a bar and a cup of tea in the evening! I had the hot cross bun one last night, it was ok but not in my favourites.

I’ve noticed I feel much better too @Larissa, more energy and I’m also sleeping so well. Really hope that continues! Hope you both have good days x

I think with the half a pack it counts as one meal, as it’s about 200 cals, but that means you might not get all your vitamins etc? So it’ll be an occasional treat when I need it I think! Not an every day meal.

I like the jam bars too @SkinnyStarbucksSophia I can’t believe how much I look forward to a bar and a cup of tea in the evening! I had the hot cross bun one last night, it was ok but not in my favourites.

I’ve noticed I feel much better too @Larissa, more energy and I’m also sleeping so well. Really hope that continues! Hope you both have good days x
I am feeling great! Yes a bar in the evening makes it so much easier. I started last Friday 12th and in ten days I’ve lost 7.2lbs which doesn’t sound much but I did have an operation last week and one day I did less than 1000 steps so I am so pleased. I am only 2.2lbs away from the next stone bracket. I think the water is magic as I feel fuller and brighter. I was a total Diet Coke addict before. I haven’t noticed a change in my appearance but then it’s only half a stone but I feel better. Ok I’m rambling! Have a lovely day everyone I am off to have my shake, water and a black coffee! xx

I am feeling great! Yes a bar in the evening makes it so much easier. I started last Friday 12th and in ten days I’ve lost 7.2lbs which doesn’t sound much but I did have an operation last week and one day I did less than 1000 steps so I am so pleased. I am only 2.2lbs away from the next stone bracket. I think the water is magic as I feel fuller and brighter. I was a total Diet Coke addict before. I haven’t noticed a change in my appearance but then it’s only half a stone but I feel better. Ok I’m rambling! Have a lovely day everyone I am off to have my shake, water and a black coffee! xx
That sounds pretty good to me!! You’ve done really well.

Yes, I’m drinking so much water 😂 it does make a big difference doesn’t it. My skin is better too.

I can’t notice any difference yet either, hopefully after another stone 🤞🏼🤞🏼 I can’t wait to have to buy some smaller clothes too.

hope you’ve had good days. I had apple crumble and custard for breakfast 😂 so that was a fun start x

That sounds pretty good to me!! You’ve done really well.

Yes, I’m drinking so much water 😂 it does make a big difference doesn’t it. My skin is better too.

I can’t notice any difference yet either, hopefully after another stone 🤞🏼🤞🏼 I can’t wait to have to buy some smaller clothes too.

hope you’ve had good days. I had apple crumble and custard for breakfast 😂 so that was a fun start x
I love crumble! Chocolate shakes for me! Water is magic if not a little boring. I cannot wait to fit back into my clothes!!!! xx

Did you get some of the water enhancers? They help! I’ve not tried a chocolate shake today, might do today ☺️X
I have the cherry slender sips on their way and I have a lighter life grapefruit sachet I should try. -8.8lbs in total (11 days) as I lost -1.6lbs since yesterday. I really want to have -10lbs off by Friday so better keep this up. I hope you have a great day x

I have the cherry slender sips on their way and I have a lighter life grapefruit sachet I should try. -8.8lbs in total (11 days) as I lost -1.6lbs since yesterday. I really want to have -10lbs off by Friday so better keep this up. I hope you have a great day x
Well done!! You’re doing amazing ☺️ I know mines going to completely slow now, so am going to try and stay positive about any losses. I had a chocolate shake for breakfast, I approve ☺️ X

Wow! I remember riding my bike for this first time, one of my first memories so this is a HUGE day!
Loads of people have said that! Thank you 😊 I am so proud, telling anyone really!

Thank you too!

Also, thank you for the advice on the pack hack. I'm still not sure about the porridge, I may have just received a bad pack. There was no porridge! It was like a warm shake! A weekend project maybe!

I've bitten the bullet and decided to join you for the 12 weeks. The prospect of doing 4 and then regaining 10lb is not a great thought. (That's what I've read, you will always regain the first week's loss).

I was getting a bit obsessed with weighing again so hubby has hidden the scales at my request.

I really fancy the crumble! What's it like @Zeus☺️

Loads of people have said that! Thank you 😊 I am so proud, telling anyone really!

Thank you too!

Also, thank you for the advice on the pack hack. I'm still not sure about the porridge, I may have just received a bad pack. There was no porridge! It was like a warm shake! A weekend project maybe!

I've bitten the bullet and decided to join you for the 12 weeks. The prospect of doing 4 and then regaining 10lb is not a great thought. (That's what I've read, you will always regain the first week's loss).

I was getting a bit obsessed with weighing again so hubby has hidden the scales at my request.

I really fancy the crumble! What's it like @Zeus☺️
Yay so glad you’re joining me!!

haha well done to your husband for hiding the scales. I’m trying not to weigh myself until Sunday now. I feel like I’ve lost weight though so 🤞🏼
The crumble wasn’t bad! Tasted like sweet thing custard with apple... not really selling it am I?! 😂😂 I had the yoghurt and muesli this morning for the first time, that’s not bad either.

Good luck with the porridge but mine has all been like that too. So let me know if you work out a way to make it better.

Are you still doing four packs a day or have you been eating a meal too? I’ve been making stir fries with the konjac noodles, a minute steak, broccoli, spinach, mushrooms and an egg. Then soy sauce and hot sauce! They’re tasty and actually look like a full plate of food (for 200 calories).
I also tried microwaving the fudge bar for a few seconds last night - that was tasty!!
Hope you’re both having good days xx

Yay so glad you’re joining me!!

haha well done to your husband for hiding the scales. I’m trying not to weigh myself until Sunday now. I feel like I’ve lost weight though so 🤞🏼
The crumble wasn’t bad! Tasted like sweet thing custard with apple... not really selling it am I?! 😂😂 I had the yoghurt and muesli this morning for the first time, that’s not bad either.

Good luck with the porridge but mine has all been like that too. So let me know if you work out a way to make it better.

Are you still doing four packs a day or have you been eating a meal too? I’ve been making stir fries with the konjac noodles, a minute steak, broccoli, spinach, mushrooms and an egg. Then soy sauce and hot sauce! They’re tasty and actually look like a full plate of food (for 200 calories).
I also tried microwaving the fudge bar for a few seconds last night - that was tasty!!
Hope you’re both having good days xx

Well that's the end of week 3 for me! Heading into week 4 feeling strong. I found the scales. 15.2lbs gone in 3 weeks, very happy with that! Feeling great. I did get weak yesterday when walking but I had forgotten my food! Still hadn't eaten at 5pm.

Sweet thing custard with apple sounds lovely! I am really missing fruit. I really want that yoghurt and muesli thing too but it's out of stock.

I have a recipe for the porridge and will be following it this morning! I will update you :)

No, I dropped to 3 products and a meal at the start of this week. It seems to be working out nicely. I can't do the konjac noodles, but it's great if you've found a way to have a big plate of food - we do need it sometimes! I do like the bars microwaved a little too! Have you tried cutting them into pieces before you microwave them too? That's good!

Have a lovely weekend! We are moving into storage today!! Exciting!

Porridge - 100mls hot water and a little cinnamon, ping in the microwave for 30 second bursts - mine took 3 bursts.

Attachments

• IMG20210327085055.jpg
    IMG20210327085055.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
Porridge - 100mls hot water and a little cinnamon, ping in the microwave for 30 second bursts - mine took 3 bursts.
Hello all! I was -0.2lbs away from my goal on Thursday and yesterday was weigh day (2 weeks) and I wanted to be at -10lbs but Thursday evening my surgeon put me on some medication for my rhinoplasty to increase blood flow and I’ve been sick and had the worst migraines! I haven’t gone wild with food in fact barely eaten just toast and a weak latte but I also forgot to weigh so I must do that tomorrow or Monday. I’m back on the shakes today and I’ll need the vitamins also. Well done everyone on sticking to your products. I still managed to do my 10k steps yesterday but I can’t go outside as the cold it’s bad for the blood flow so if anyone needs me I’ll be on my treadmill inbetween sat in a dark room! @Larissa the bursts! I have to do this with the spaghetti or else it’s a dried up burnt unrecognisable disaster!!!! I don’t know where yesterday went but I’m back with you all! xx

My last post is still waiting moderator approval 😭
I don’t know why, I didn’t say anything controversial
Well that's the end of week 3 for me! Heading into week 4 feeling strong. I found the scales. 15.2lbs gone in 3 weeks, very happy with that! Feeling great. I did get weak yesterday when walking but I had forgotten my food! Still hadn't eaten at 5pm.

Sweet thing custard with apple sounds lovely! I am really missing fruit. I really want that yoghurt and muesli thing too but it's out of stock.

I have a recipe for the porridge and will be following it this morning! I will update you :)

No, I dropped to 3 products and a meal at the start of this week. It seems to be working out nicely. I can't do the konjac noodles, but it's great if you've found a way to have a big plate of food - we do need it sometimes! I do like the bars microwaved a little too! Have you tried cutting them into pieces before you microwave them too? That's good!

Have a lovely weekend! We are moving into storage today!! Exciting!
oh thanks for the porridge info - did it make it much better? And I’ll definitely try the chopped up bars trick!

Well done on the brilliant loss 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Amazing you forgot your food - I definitely won’t do that 😂

Are you moving house? Good luck! X

Hello all! I was -0.2lbs away from my goal on Thursday and yesterday was weigh day (2 weeks) and I wanted to be at -10lbs but Thursday evening my surgeon put me on some medication for my rhinoplasty to increase blood flow and I’ve been sick and had the worst migraines! I haven’t gone wild with food in fact barely eaten just toast and a weak latte but I also forgot to weigh so I must do that tomorrow or Monday. I’m back on the shakes today and I’ll need the vitamins also. Well done everyone on sticking to your products. I still managed to do my 10k steps yesterday but I can’t go outside as the cold it’s bad for the blood flow so if anyone needs me I’ll be on my treadmill inbetween sat in a dark room! @Larissa the bursts! I have to do this with the spaghetti or else it’s a dried up burnt unrecognisable disaster!!!! I don’t know where yesterday went but I’m back with you all! xx
Ah no, hope you’re feeling better now? Don’t worry about anything apart from feeling better ☺️ X

Congrats on your weight shedding, Zeus! Good work.

Also it took a fair few comments/posts for me to become a full member on here! I had to have lots of my comments checked and I was mostly just talking about shakes! xx

Back