Looking for a buddy

Oh wow, planning ahead much?! Well done, where are you going on Saturday?

That is also really helpful! Thank you! I would never have thought of asking Exante, which seems silly. What flavours of the Muscle Mugs have you tried? I've almost placed an order :D

That's amazing about your bum! I love it! Woo! Well done! Keep it up, you're doing great! :)

I'm still really on the fence but leaning towards just doing 16 weeks. The results so far are so motivating. If I have weeks like the last 2, I'll be at target in 7 weeks. 7 weeks! That seems so quick!
Thank you again for your advice and support!
😂 I do like to plan! It’s a bbq on Saturday, with some heck chicken sausages in my bag 😂

I tried lots of the flavours, I’ve had s’mores, Easter cake, hot cross bun, vanilla salted caramel... really liked them all. Such a nice treat.

I really hope you keep getting great results! I’ve never been successful getting to a target weight so can’t quite believe it could happen... but will keep trying!

Hope you don’t have to work this weekend and you all have a lovely break ☺️ X

Hiya, can I join in? I've just started exante this week. I'm 3 lbs down already in two days, woo hoo!

I have to admit I was really worried about how I'd manage on this. I've done WW and SW before and hated being hungry/feeling deprived. But it's been straightforward so far. I've not felt as hungry as I feared. I think it's easier just to not eat for me.

I WFH so I've kept myself busy the last few days. I'm off work now with the kids for a week and nervous. I suppose the good thing with lockdown is there's not much open to tempt me!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter weekend!

Hiya, can I join in? I've just started exante this week. I'm 3 lbs down already in two days, woo hoo!

I have to admit I was really worried about how I'd manage on this. I've done WW and SW before and hated being hungry/feeling deprived. But it's been straightforward so far. I've not felt as hungry as I feared. I think it's easier just to not eat for me.

I WFH so I've kept myself busy the last few days. I'm off work now with the kids for a week and nervous. I suppose the good thing with lockdown is there's not much open to tempt me!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter weekend!
Yes of course! It’s great to have people to chat to and support each other ☺️

Glad it’s going well for you. I’ve done WW before, I lost something like two stone but it took forever. Then I put it back on and more!

The reason I decided to do exante now is the same as you said - there’s nothing open to tempt me! Having these strict rules seems to work for me too. And the constant (so far 🤞🏼🤞🏼) weight loss is really motivating.

Hope you all manage to avoid the Easter eggs ☺️ Xx

Yes of course! It’s great to have people to chat to and support each other ☺️

Glad it’s going well for you. I’ve done WW before, I lost something like two stone but it took forever. Then I put it back on and more!

The reason I decided to do exante now is the same as you said - there’s nothing open to tempt me! Having these strict rules seems to work for me too. And the constant (so far 🤞🏼🤞🏼) weight loss is really motivating.

Hope you all manage to avoid the Easter eggs ☺️ Xx
Thanks Zeus. Definitely think this is easier and quicker than WW. I don't mind being hungry if I'm losing a lot.

Going so far today. Had to make eggs and bacon for my kids which was hard. But I stayed strong.

Thanks Zeus. Definitely think this is easier and quicker than WW. I don't mind being hungry if I'm losing a lot.

Going so far today. Had to make eggs and bacon for my kids which was hard. But I stayed strong.
Same here! But I had two bacon medallions with my exante maple syrup pancakes and some skinny maple syrup sauce - yum 😋

What are the pancakes like? I just bought a load of shakes because they were on an offer so that's all I'm having at the moment.
All the meal replacements (including pancakes and bars) have 30% off at the moment. I keep stocking up, I’ve probably got enough for a few months 🤣 The pancakes feel like a nice treat on a day off, I bought some pancake rings to use in the pan, otherwise they were too thin and not as tasty.

and I love a bar with a cup of tea at night. I’ve just had a vegan chocolate orange one and I’m declaring the vegan bars my favourites! Definitely getting more of them 🥰

I normally have one shake a day, I had a vanilla one today and turned it into an iced coffee ☺️

@Larissa i keep meaning to say, I tried your porridge trick and it’s so much better!! Actually edible. I wonder why they use such bad instructions on the pack?! Thank you ☺️☺️

All the meal replacements (including pancakes and bars) have 30% off at the moment. I keep stocking up, I’ve probably got enough for a few months 🤣 The pancakes feel like a nice treat on a day off, I bought some pancake rings to use in the pan, otherwise they were too thin and not as tasty.

and I love a bar with a cup of tea at night. I’ve just had a vegan chocolate orange one and I’m declaring the vegan bars my favourites! Definitely getting more of them 🥰

I normally have one shake a day, I had a vanilla one today and turned it into an iced coffee ☺️

@Larissa i keep meaning to say, I tried your porridge trick and it’s so much better!! Actually edible. I wonder why they use such bad instructions on the pack?! Thank you ☺️☺️
Oh yay! It was far better, wasn't it? I had one packet left and it made it bearable. I'm on the yoghurt and museli packets and I am OBSESSED! Best product ever.

Agreed on the vegan bars too! They are lovely!

I had the Mango and passion fruit shake for breakfast and it wasn't the nicest one I've had. Honestly, I think the range is fantastic.

I got some of the muscle mug cake things you mentioned too, thank you!

Oh yay! It was far better, wasn't it? I had one packet left and it made it bearable. I'm on the yoghurt and museli packets and I am OBSESSED! Best product ever.

Agreed on the vegan bars too! They are lovely!

I had the Mango and passion fruit shake for breakfast and it wasn't the nicest one I've had. Honestly, I think the range is fantastic.

I got some of the muscle mug cake things you mentioned too, thank you!
Really hope you like them!

Weigh day tomorrow, hoping it goes well. I did well at the bbq, and no Easter eggs yet! Have a lovely Sunday everyone ☺️ X

How was weigh in today Zeus?

Yesterday was tough, I was really tired and we'd gone for a big walk in the afternoon. But I stuck with it. Another pound down this morning, so that's 4 pounds in as many days. Happy days. Staying strong today. No chocolate and no roast dinner.

How was weigh in today Zeus?

Yesterday was tough, I was really tired and we'd gone for a big walk in the afternoon. But I stuck with it. Another pound down this morning, so that's 4 pounds in as many days. Happy days. Staying strong today. No chocolate and no roast dinner.
Well done, that’s brilliant! And well done for resisting, it’s hard when you’re feeling tired.

There is so much chocolate in my house at the moment, it’s crazy. I’m not looking at it!

Weigh in was good, another 3lbs gone, so I’m a stone and 6lbs down in four weeks ☺️☺️ After a huge first week loss of 11lbs the next three have all been 3lbs, would be very happy if it stays that way! I’ll be back at the gym this week so will be interesting to see what happens. I know I’ll have to eat extra to replace the calories, I might go for an extra shake after a gym class, will see what happens x

Yah, fantastic! Well done.

I've stuck to it again today, but I'm not going to lie I found it hard again today. We went out to the park today and someone there had a BBQ. The smell made me so hungry.

Do you just have the meal replacements at the moment? I'm having 3 or 4 shakes a day depending on how hungry I am. I've definitely needed 4 the last couple of days. I don't know if having two shakes and a meal in the evening might make my evenings more bearable. This is the time I always struggle.

Well done, that’s brilliant! And well done for resisting, it’s hard when you’re feeling tired.

There is so much chocolate in my house at the moment, it’s crazy. I’m not looking at it!

Weigh in was good, another 3lbs gone, so I’m a stone and 6lbs down in four weeks ☺️☺️ After a huge first week loss of 11lbs the next three have all been 3lbs, would be very happy if it stays that way! I’ll be back at the gym this week so will be interesting to see what happens. I know I’ll have to eat extra to replace the calories, I might go for an extra shake after a gym class, will see what happens x

Woohooo! That's such a huge achievement! Well done @Zeus☺️ I know the feeling on the chocolate. Didn't realise it would be this hard TBH, organised an egg hunt and REALLY wanted to eat one! I saved my Hot Cross Bun Bar for this evening with tea and it did not disappoint. Going to order more.

@Caroline1980 I for sure find having 3 products and a 200(ish) cal meal the best way for me to get through the day. I know I eat when I am bored so I went to wash the car after dinner so I couldn't eat! I've literally never washed the car. How far in are you now?

@Larissa today is day six for me.

I've found the evenings hard. It's like my energy gets low and I'm ready for bed by 7pm. I'm wondering if the fresh air and walking doesn't help with that.

I'm afraid of having 'proper' food might make it harder to stick with the shakes, but I'll see how I get on. The good thing is with this is I can change it suit myself.

@Larissa today is day six for me.

I've found the evenings hard. It's like my energy gets low and I'm ready for bed by 7pm. I'm wondering if the fresh air and walking doesn't help with that.

I'm afraid of having 'proper' food might make it harder to stick with the shakes, but I'll see how I get on. The good thing is with this is I can change it suit myself.

Almost there to a full week! Well done! I'm sure the first week was more difficult for me. You're right in what you say that it is quite flexible and that helps.

You know that the advice on the 800 is no more than 20 minutes of light exercise, right? I know it's a balance and I don't want to discourage you at all. You're clearly doing really well. I just worry that you're doing an awful lot on nothing and is no wonder you are hungry.

@Larissa I didn't know that, thank you.

I haven't been going 'all out' but I have been going for afternoon walks out with the kids. So I have been on my feet for a couple of hours at a time. No bloody wonder I'm so exhausted!! I'm off with the kids this week and will probably be going out most days weather permitting, so I think the 1200 plan is probably the more sensible option for this week!

@Larissa I didn't know that, thank you.

I haven't been going 'all out' but I have been going for afternoon walks out with the kids. So I have been on my feet for a couple of hours at a time. No bloody wonder I'm so exhausted!! I'm off with the kids this week and will probably be going out most days weather permitting, so I think the 1200 plan is probably the more sensible option for this week!
Very wise. I've been battling with hunger this weekend, same thing really. 2 active children and I'm too stubborn to be left behind! 😂

@Larissa I know that feeling!

I was getting sick of us all being stuck inside constantly over the winter, so with lockdown easing and being off this week I've made it my mission to get out most days! I have a feeling my tomorrow my kids will be sick of going out!

Back