• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Looking Forward to tomorrow

Incywincy

S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Eventhough my actual weight loss is not as rapid as some people in my group (my average is 2-3lb week), my dress size loss is much more dramatic.

Before starting I was a size 18, but today, I have been parading in front of the mirror in some clothes that my mother treated me to. These were size 12 dresses that fitted perfectly, I was smiling from ear to ear. So I thought I would try some of the size 10 clothes on, and the tops fitted just right, but the pair of jeans I tried done up with a deep breath (button and zip), but not really wearable just yet.

I am going to ask for my LLC to measure my B,W & H to see what is going on.

I am on :character00100: , what a buzz

:party0038: :party0038:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:wow: The change in you must be SO dramatic to people close to you! You lost less than 2 stones and you already dropped from size 18 to 12!!!! That is AMAZING!!!

What size would you when you reach your target weight?!!! :eek:

Incywincy

S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I originally was an 8 -10 at 9 stone pre-child
So in dream land I would love to go back to that. As it happens, I have been told that 8-10 back when I was that size would be a 6-8 in sizes these days, so I am a little confused in where the size change happened.

Geri

Gold Member
Hiya Incy
wow, that is some drop in dress sizes You've got going on there girl :D

Well done to YOU great stuff :p