ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

Hurrah!!

You're back, well done chick!! Glad you've enjoyed yourself, and think you needed to de-stress after the difficult few months you've had!!

I've got weigh-in in a couple of hours, am pooing myself...oh well..it can all just come straight back off as far as I'm concerned!! It's not welcome here!!

:)

I'm back hanging my head in shame too - the chocolate has stuck to my hips, 5lbs on in three weeks!! Eeek.
At least we enjoyed ourselves though eh?! And the fact we're back on minimins already shows that we'll shake off those lbs in no time (I hope!).
Glad you had a nice Christmas break - it sounds like massive weight has been taken off you since you know your MIL is being looked after and is nice and safe.
Whilst dementia is devastating for family, I think there is a silver lining in as much as it must be one of the least terrible conditions to actually go through. She's probably happy as Larry with her new friends living from one activity to the next, no painful memories, no grudges, nice visitors coming in to chat. The important thing is that she is safe now :)

As you said even though we're hanging our head in shame were back and determined to do something about it :)
Your right about MIL, she's smiling far more now and not wandering around all the time. Its lovely just to sit with her and have a cup of tea without her getting up every 10 seconds.

Hugs to you hunny and wishing you tons of luck getting back on track
xx

Hurrah!!

You're back, well done chick!! Glad you've enjoyed yourself, and think you needed to de-stress after the difficult few months you've had!!

I've got weigh-in in a couple of hours, am pooing myself...oh well..it can all just come straight back off as far as I'm concerned!! It's not welcome here!!

Wow so so impressed you had a STS!!!
I've had a 100% perfect day today and feeling totally motivated to shift this weight and looking forward to a slimmer 2011 for sure :D
xx

Food today 100% perfect:

ProPoints™ Tracker entries

Tuesday, January 04, 2011
38 ProPoints

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7

Lunch
Costco Plain Bagel 9
1 serving Deli Soft Cheese Light 1
3 slice Ham, Prepacked 1
French Fries 2
Apple 0

Dinner
200 g Shellfish, Prawns, Peeled & Cooked 5
50 g Noodles, Rice, Dried 5
1 1/2 tsp Oil, Olive 2
Stir Fry Vegetables 0
1 serving Sharwood Hoi Sin and Spring Onion 3
WW Vanilla Creamed Rice 3

Any Time
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
100ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 1

Food ProPoints values total used 41
3/49 Weekly Points

Hiya Claire

Good to see you back and doing well after Christmas, I have up on WW back to slimming world and feeling 100% ready to shift this weight! WW really seems to be working well for you though!

Happy New Year :)

Claire x

Hiya Claire

Good to see you back and doing well after Christmas, I have up on WW back to slimming world and feeling 100% ready to shift this weight! WW really seems to be working well for you though!

Happy New Year :)

Claire x

Hiya hun :) only just back on track but feeling so much better for it.
I love both SW and WW but for me at the moment WW is the way to go.....xmas, new year and hols only reinforced I have absolutely no portion control at all!!
Wishing you tons of luck and will be keeping an eye on you ;)
xx

Well done you, back on it 100%!!

Have you copied and pasted your diary entry off WW site?! I couldn't work out how to do that!!

Well done you, back on it 100%!!

Have you copied and pasted your diary entry off WW site?! I couldn't work out how to do that!!

Yes was copied and pasted with a few added spaces when I preview the post.
On the WW site click print - this then opens up another page which is printer friendly - highlight what you want and copy/paste :)
xx

Another 100% day :D Have reduced from 5-6 cups of coffee a day to 1-2.....having no added sugar squash with hot water and loving it!!

Food today :

38 ProPoints

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Breakfast
Hot No Added Sugar Vimto 0
Chocolate Porridge 7
Half Skinny Latte 1
Subtotal 8

Lunch
1 Costco Plain Bagel 9
3 slices Ham, Prepacked 1
25g Deli Soft Cheese Light 1
French Fries 2
Apple 0
Subtotal 13

Dinner
Costco Southern Fried Chicken Breast 6
Sprouting Broccoli 0
2 tsp Mint Sauce 0
Actifry Chips - 150g Cooked weight with 1 tsp Olive Oil 7
Subtotal 13

Any Time
Pear 0
100ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 1
1 tube Smarties 5
Subtotal 6

Food ProPoints values total used 40
Weekly Points 5/49

Yes was copied and pasted with a few added spaces when I preview the post.
On the WW site click print - this then opens up another page which is printer friendly - highlight what you want and copy/paste :)
xx

Ahhhhh I also wondered how u did this!! now I know hehe and it will make it easier for me as I got fed up typing it out all over again!! Hope you are well and looking forward to a fresh start xx

Oooohh!! Actifry, I want one!! Would you recommend? Almost seems too good to be true!

Would def recommend and the chips are delicious, I honestly hand on heart prefer them to chip shop chips.
I use 1 tsp oil to cook mine but they can be done in frylight too.

I cook sausages, bacon, mushrooms, homemade scotch eggs, roast potatoes and roasted veg in mine. Hubbie wasn't impressed when I brought it because it is fairly costly but even he admits now if it broke we'd have to replace it immediately!

xx

3 100% days and feeling so much better and not so bloated, more energy too at long last!! Why do we eat so much rubbish that makes us feel just that rubbish!!

Food for today:
38 ProPoints

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Subtotal 7

Lunch
1 Wholemeal Submarine Roll 6
25 g Deli Soft Cheese Light 1
3 slices Ham, Prepacked 1
French Fries 2
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Subtotal 12

Dinner
250 g Potatoes, Old, Raw 5
Cauliflower and Broccoli 0
1 Colmans Beef Bourginon 7
WW Vanilla Creamed Rice 3
Subtotal 15

Any Time
Pear 0
2 biscuit Biscuit, Rich Tea 2
200 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 2
Subtotal 4

Food ProPoints values total used 38
Weekly 5/49 Day 3 :D

3 100% days and feeling so much better and not so bloated, more energy too at long last!! Why do we eat so much rubbish that makes us feel just that rubbish!!

I totally agree, I've hardly eaten a thing the last couple of days and what I have eaten is horrible naughty food which gave me a really bad stomach, my guts were aching yesterday :mad: I had to take something for it to make me "go" :ashamed0005: so I've been a nightmare today being in work, there's nothing worse :8855: and I felt so ill this morning from it!

It is true that you really are what you eat :D

Back