ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

Loopeylou

Gold Member
1st day on ProPoints and have really enjoyed it :D Made good use of the online tracker which helped loads :)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
1 Batchelors Cup a Pasta 6
1 Shape Shape Zero 2
Grapes 0

Dinner
2 Joes Sausages 6
240g Potato 5 mashed with
1 Laughing Cow Light Triangle 1
Carrots, Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts, Onion 0
2 tbsp Bisto Gravy Granules 3
90g Parsnip 2

Any Time
Pear & Apple 0
142 ml Milk, Skimmed 1
142ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 2
French Fries 2

Food ProPoints values total used 38
0 From Weekly
Weekly remaining 49

Last edited:
Found you!!
I've never done WW - is propoints the new system that I've seen mentioned? Hope you get on well this week :)

The old WW system was worked out on calories and fat, scientific studies have shown our bodies break down foods at different rate. The new system is based on level of carbs, protein, fibre and fat in the food...not cals at all now.
Our bodies take far longer to process fibre and protein and they will contain better points values than those with bad fat and carbs as they go through far quicker....the harder our bodies work to process the food the better it is for us - thats they way I understood it and makes sense to me lol
Hope your well
xxx

I'll be keeping a watchful eye on this and you honey!!
Does everyone get 38 points or does it depend on how you much have to lose? From what I remember this is how WW used to work.
Good luck Claire. xx

1st day on ProPoints and have really enjoyed it :D Made good use of the online tracker which helped loads :)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
1 Batchelors Cup a Pasta 6
1 Shape Shape Zero 2
Grapes 0

Dinner
2 Joes Sausages 6
240g Potato 5 mashed with
1 Laughing Cow Light Triangle 1
Carrots, Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts, Onion 0
2 tbsp Bisto Gravy Granules 3
90g Parsnip 2

Any Time
Pear & Apple 0
142 ml Milk, Skimmed 1
French Fries 2

Food ProPoints values total used 38
Food ProPoints values remaining 0
Weekly remaining 49

Great day sweetie! Are the Joe's sausages only 6 PP for 2? That's good to know as I can run down my supplies!
Glad your on here - I can copy you now!:p

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
2 slices Warburtons Farmhouse Soft Grain 6
67 g Ham, Prepacked 2
1 Laughing Cow Light Cheese 1
1 portion Salad Vegetables 0
1 Shape Shape Zero 2
Pineapple 0

Dinner - Quick meal as not home until 8.30 tonight
1 pack Tikka Mini Chicken Breast Fillets 6
Broccoli and Carrots 0
1 400g can Spaghetti Bolognese 9

Any Time
1 Pear 0
Café Latte Regular with Semi Skimmed Milk 3
3 Fox's Jam Rings 7

Food ProPoints values total used 46 ( 8 from weekly :D )
Weekly remaining 41

Last edited:
The old WW system was worked out on calories and fat, scientific studies have shown our bodies break down foods at different rate. The new system is based on level of carbs, protein, fibre and fat in the food...not cals at all now.
Our bodies take far longer to process fibre and protein and they will contain better points values than those with bad fat and carbs as they go through far quicker....the harder our bodies work to process the food the better it is for us - thats they way I understood it and makes sense to me lol
Hope your well
xxx

It sounds very much like a structured GI diet, the science of which has always made sense to me! I think I should eat less white pasta!X

Friday, November 12, 2010

Breakfast
60 g Crunchy Bran 5
200 ml Milk, Skimmed 2
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
1 Laughing Cow Light Cheese 1
67 g Ham 2
Pineapple 0
1 Shape Shape Zero 2
1 French Fries, Salt & Vinegar 2

Dinner
2 Quorn Peppered Steaks 6
260g raw weight Jacket Potato 6
Mushrooms, Green Beans, Garlic and Passata 0

Any Time
Apple 0
18 Mikado's 5
300 ml Milk, Skimmed 3

Food ProPoints values total used 43 ( 5 from Weekly )
Weekly remaining 36

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Half Skinny Latte 1

Lunch
1 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Spread Triangles 1
67 g Ham 2
1 portion Salad Vegetables 0
1 French Fries, Salt & Vinegar2

Dinner 160g King Prawns, Cooked 3
180g Tesco Rice Noodles - Cooked 9
90g Tesco Finest Coconut, Chilli and Lemongrass Sauce 4
1 tsp Oil, Olive 1

Any Time 1 Dolce Gusto Latte Macchiato 3
Apple 0
200 ml Milk, Skimmed 2
2 finger Twirl 6

Food ProPoints values total used 47 ( 9 from weekly )
Weekly remaining 27

Hey

Your food diary lookin great. I noticed u spoke about using the online tracker just wanted to letyou know that some of the online items that come up are pp'd incorrectly so try and double check when u can when u have the packeging to hand...

xx

Hi Lou

Your doing a great job!

I'm officially starting tomorrow so I have just planned out all my meals:D

I agree with the post below - don't go by the online tracker as a lot of the results are wrong! I might email WW and say I want a discount as the whole point in signing up and paying for e-source is so you have the information (the supposedly correct information) to hand!

Hope you've had a good day chick!

Off I go to post my diary (As planned) for tomorrow!

xxx

Hey

Your food diary lookin great. I noticed u spoke about using the online tracker just wanted to letyou know that some of the online items that come up are pp'd incorrectly so try and double check when u can when u have the packeging to hand...

xx

Thanks....have been checking everything with calculater and Shop book. Made the mistake of trusting online the first day when I ate 3 biscuits for what I thought was 4 PP but was in fact 7!, thank god for 49 weekly amount to dip into :D

Had a madly busy but great weekend. Hubbie cooked dinner this evening as we didn't get back from Discover Dogs ( Earls Court, London ) until 8 and I was shattered.....I love my husband!!

Took loads of food with us to stop naughty nibbles and it worked, earnt some activity points too but didn't eat from them as still got some weekly points left :D

Sunday, November 14, 2010
38 Points

Breakfast
Pineapple 0
Chocolate Porridge 7

Lunch
1 Original Bagel 6
1 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangle 1
3 slices Ham 1
1 French Fries, Salt & Vinegar 2
1 Shape Zero 2
Pear 0

Dinner
11 oz Chips ( homemade in Actifry weighed when cooked) 12
2 Eggs 4
150g Mushy Chip Shop Peas 3
2 tsp Oil, Olive 3

Any Time
1 medium Apple0
1 Café Latte Regular with Skimmed Milk 2
1 Monster Munch, pickled onion flavour 3
1 WW Mini Carrot Cakes 3
142ml Milk, Skimmed 1

Food ProPoints values total used 50 ( 12 from weekly )
Weekly remaining 15

OMG I so wanted to go to that!! Was it good?

Kicking myself now that I didn't put my foot down with hubby but the trouble is we'd already made plans it was difficult to get out of!

X

This was our 5th year and we love it, its always on rememberance weekend every year so we purposely don't arrange anything else now.
Love making a fuss of all the dogs but I do seem to spend most of my time with the Miniature Schnauzers and Cavalier King Charles as our's are 5 and 4 :D
Def recommend you going next year....I'll remind you nearer the time lol
xx

Thanks....have been checking everything with calculater and Shop book. Made the mistake of trusting online the first day when I ate 3 biscuits for what I thought was 4 PP but was in fact 7!, thank god for 49 weekly amount to dip into :D

The 49 weekly points allowance sounds great! Do you use it as a buffer to allow for error, or for treats on top? Sounds like you're doing great hun!!XXXX

The 49 weekly points allowance sounds great! Do you use it as a buffer to allow for error, or for treats on top? Sounds like you're doing great hun!!XXXX

It's there to be used however you want but its not like 49 of the old points system.....for example a 200g potato used to be 2 points now its 4 ProPoints.
Mind you its great so I'm not complaining at all.
I might try adding 5-7 a day from wednesday as I havent used all mine this week and considering the amount I have to use I should use them.
The 38 points a day I have is the minimum my body needs and I can use the other 49 any way I want to :D

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow as I've really enjoyed it and so much easier considering I worked 50 hours last week....:eek:

Glad you're enjoying it so much! I'm so excited to see how much you've lost this week!! Good luck, fingers crossed!!XXXXX

Back