ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

Boy I'm knackered!....also strained a muscle in my foot, the one that has nerve damage :(

Food today good, having a twirl later with a cuppa YUM!!

ProPoints™ Tracker entries
38 ProPoints

Friday, January 07, 2011

Breakfast
3 Chocolate Weetabix 6
300 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 3
Subtotal 9

Lunch
1 Wholemeal Submarine Roll 6
1 serving Deli Soft Cheese Light 1
3 slices Ham, Prepacked 1
Quavers 2
Pear 0
Subtotal 10

Dinner
250 g Potatoes, Old, Raw 5
1 Colmans Beef Bourginon 7
Spring Greens and Cauliflower 0
WW Vanilla Creamed Rice 3
Subtotal 15

Any Time
Rich Toffee Bar 2
200 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 2
Apple 0
2 finger Twirl 6
Subtotal 10

Food ProPoints values total used 44
11/49 Weekly Points

Hey!
Your doing really well & good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

p.s hope you dont mind iv added you to my contacts iv seen your post around the forum and every post is helpful :)

Thank you....I still here for the longterm as do really well then fall off big time. Then again wouldn't be here if it was all plain sailing :rolleyes:
Good luck too and have accepted your request
xx

Update on yesterdays food as was a not as I'd planned but thankfully weekly points taken advantage of.
We went on a couple of test drives yesterday ....didn't anticipate actually agreeing to buy one as waiting on hubbies wage increase but the deal on the Ford S Max was too good to walk away from ( my hubbie can't believe the deal I struck :D )
Were selling out Honda CRV which although I love is too thristy as its petrol auto and towing a 1500kg caravan at about 19mpg is not good!!
The new Ford S Max is 47.1 mpg combined so will achieve around 30 or maybe just over towing which is fab and great as an everyday car too :D

We've gone for panther black with privacy glass windows so I've finally pimped my ride!! lol......hubbie and myself have agreed to give it a wash over every week though as we know it'll show the dirt!

Should take delivery early Feb as they already have one in production :)

Anyway food went haywire, lunch was grabbed on the go between testdrives and dinner was chinese to celebrate but all good knowing it was all within points :D

38 ProPoints

Saturday, January 10, 2011

Breakfast
200 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 2
Chocolate Porridge 7
Subtotal 9

Lunch
French Fries 2
Grapes 0
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
WW Belgian Chocolate Slices 2
Subtotal 6

Dinner Hopefully ok about the point over estimated as don't think the eating out guide is realistic for the portions from takeaways
Special Fried House Rice 18
Few Chicken Balls 8
Chinese Curry Sauce 4
Few Prawn Crackers 4
Subtotal 34

Any Time
Mr Kipling Rhubarb and Custard Pie 6
Subtotal 6

Food ProPoints values total used 55
28/49 Weekly Points

Hi Lou

I've been poorly pretty much since mid December but am now starting to feel a bit more myself ... Crimbo was pants and so this year hasn't started off too well :cry:

So glad to see you still on board:D I am starting afresh tomorrow. Poor hubby nursed me round Tesco this morning and put up with my whinging about being tired and we got lots of fruit and healthy stuff to cover the next 2 weeks. I feel huge, why oh why do I still comfort eat!:eek: I never learn... I shall however, be nice and slim and back at goal for the Summer!

How's things been with you? Did you have a good crimbo/new year? (off to read the rest of your diary to see what you've been up too!)
xxxx
PS I want your new car! I love the new Ford C-Max - Baxter Puppy says he'd like it too as he can get in and out of the back easier than my current car!!!

Last edited:
Hi Lou

I've been poorly pretty much since mid December but am now starting to feel a bit more myself ... Crimbo was pants and so this year hasn't started off too well :cry:

So glad to see you still on board:D I am starting afresh tomorrow. Poor hubby nursed me round Tesco this morning and put up with my whinging about being tired and we got lots of fruit and healthy stuff to cover the next 2 weeks. I feel huge, why oh why do I still comfort eat!:eek: I never learn... I shall however, be nice and slim and back at goal for the Summer!

How's things been with you? Did you have a good crimbo/new year? (off to read the rest of your diary to see what you've been up too!)
xxxx
PS I want your new car! I love the new Ford C-Max - Baxter Puppy says he'd like it too as he can get in and out of the back easier than my current car!!!

Hunny your back, was getting so worried about you. Did wonder if you were poorly (((hugs))). There's so many nasty bugs etc going around at mo!!

We had a lovely xmas and new year - over indulged big time and like you wonder why oh why do I do it when it makes me feel so bad....didnt help we were away for 10 days on hols too in caravan.
Back on track now for 6 days so feeling much better and will just keep plodding on. May not get to weigh in this week either as got deadlines at work on tues and last few days at work have been pretty late. Its not affected my determination thankfully so will no stress if I can't make it.
There launching the new Grand C Max with rear sliding doors which looks lovely too, just not heavy enough for us to tow with though :eek:
So excited about the car - much more space for our dog cage too and even enough space for shopping in rear too :D
Big hugs and so glad your on the mend
xx

Wow - new car, super stuff. We need a car really badly to be honest but at the moment I'm just walking everywhere - I'm wearing all my shoes out!

Menu sounds fine to me with the pointage! xxx

Think of all those BP's your earning though ;)
Hoping points were ok .... thats what I love about posting here you get others opionions on estimates, thanks
xx

38 ProPoints

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Breakfast
60 g Quaker Oats 6
200ml Tesco virtually fat free fromage Frais 2
20 g Belgian Options Choc 2
Subtotal 10

Lunch
1 individual Wholemeal Pitta Bread 4
55 g Ham, Prepacked 1
French Fries, Salt & Vinegar 2
Lettuce and Cucumber 0
1 Homemade Salsa 0
Subtotal 7

Dinner
60g Basmati Rice 6
Sprouting Broccoli 0
1 Prawn, Choritzo and Spinach Curry 8
Subtotal 14

Any Time
500 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 5
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Subtotal 7

Food ProPoints values total used 38
28/49 Weekly Points

Ooooohh!! New car, get you!! :eek:)

Me and OH been looking at cars for him today too! He has a company car, although as he works for his dad he gets to choose it and daddy just pays, it's a hard life!! He's been looking at estates, and when his mate asked why he said 'we'll nee the room for dogs, kites, camping gear and.......KIDS!!' I nearly fell over, as although we've discussed it, we're not even engaged and he's always been a bit like 'eventually, but no rush'!! He then let slip (he was pretty drunk!!) that he wants to propose this year!! Think he's had a bump on the head!! Bless him!!

I love new car smell, wish you could buy it bottled!!

:)

Ooooohh!! New car, get you!! :eek:)

Me and OH been looking at cars for him today too! He has a company car, although as he works for his dad he gets to choose it and daddy just pays, it's a hard life!! He's been looking at estates, and when his mate asked why he said 'we'll nee the room for dogs, kites, camping gear and.......KIDS!!' I nearly fell over, as although we've discussed it, we're not even engaged and he's always been a bit like 'eventually, but no rush'!! He then let slip (he was pretty drunk!!) that he wants to propose this year!! Think he's had a bump on the head!! Bless him!!

I love new car smell, wish you could buy it bottled!!

Ohhhh shall I buy a hat now ;)
x

Had a very busy day at work ..... deadline tomorrow :eek: be glad when Wednesday comes lol

Have our New Year party on Friday....all food and drink paid for :D wohoo. Missed not having one at xmas but great to look forward too in a usually quiet january.

38 ProPoints

Monday, January 10, 2011

Breakfast
3 Chocolate Weetabix 6
300 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 3
Subtotal 9

Lunch
1 Original Bagel 6
3 slices Ham, Prepacked 1
25g Primula Deli Soft Cheese Light 1
French Fries 2
Grapes, Black or White 0
Subtotal 10

Dinner
125 g Swedish Kitchen Premium Meatballs Pork & Beef 7
Mushy Chip Shop Peas 2
Actifry Chips 10
Subtotal 19

Any Time
Pear 0
Apple 0
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Smarties 5
142 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 2
Subtotal 9

Food ProPoints values total used
41/49 Weekly Points

Looks lovely, how many meatballs do you get for 7pp?! Are they like the Ikea ones, I LOOOOOVE them!!

10 small meatballs but they were lovely and worth it in my opinion and a very easy dinner. Hubbie cooked last night so its all about easy food when he's in charge lol :D
We get 1kg meatballs from Costco then I bag them up and freeze them, I think there about £3.50 and that makes 2 meals for the 3 of us :) Makes up for the days when I use Choritzo and Prawns totally £8 for 3 of us lol

xx

Hey Lou,

First off, (left you a reply on my diary) a massive huge well done applause - 5lbs off this week is absolutely amazing - all your hard work really is showing. Well done you for getting back on the healthy side after crimbo. Big hugs, and good luck for this week - not that you ever need it my little WW terminator!:p

I hope you have a great New Year Party! Great idea, something to look forward to after all the excitement of crimbo. We talked about doing that for my office as we cancelled my departments meal due to the snow, not worth the risk for a meal at Chimichangas:rolleyes: We r supposed to re-book but my Assistant and I are now back on the WW wagon so we aren't promoting the idea:eek::eek::cool: Enjoy the party, at least with your weekly allowance it gives you some flexibility and if you go over that then it doesn't matter too much in the grandscheme of things. Have you sorted out your glam little outfit?

I take it your a happy little Lou tonight - given it's Wednesday tomorrow and you've now finished your work deadline?:D Sounds like your job is as busy and stressful as mine at the moment!

Have a great day tomorrow, and at your party -when is it?

hugs xxxx

5lbs off!!!!!!

Wow, massive congrats!! Your hard work has paid off, what a fab feeling!!

I only got half a pound this week, gutted as have been pretty good!! :(

Oh well, will share your joy and hopefully it'll spur me on!!

Back