ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

Hey Lou,

First off, (left you a reply on my diary) a massive huge well done applause - 5lbs off this week is absolutely amazing - all your hard work really is showing. Well done you for getting back on the healthy side after crimbo. Big hugs, and good luck for this week - not that you ever need it my little WW terminator!:p

I hope you have a great New Year Party! Great idea, something to look forward to after all the excitement of crimbo. We talked about doing that for my office as we cancelled my departments meal due to the snow, not worth the risk for a meal at Chimichangas:rolleyes: We r supposed to re-book but my Assistant and I are now back on the WW wagon so we aren't promoting the idea:eek::eek::cool: Enjoy the party, at least with your weekly allowance it gives you some flexibility and if you go over that then it doesn't matter too much in the grandscheme of things. Have you sorted out your glam little outfit?

I take it your a happy little Lou tonight - given it's Wednesday tomorrow and you've now finished your work deadline?:D Sounds like your job is as busy and stressful as mine at the moment!

Have a great day tomorrow, and at your party -when is it?

hugs xxxx

Thanks hunny :) as for work now have another tight deadlne....think it will be that way for a couple of months but love it thankfully.
Dress all sorted....black number of course to hide the wobbles ;)
Hope your well
xx

5lbs off!!!!!!

Wow, massive congrats!! Your hard work has paid off, what a fab feeling!!

I only got half a pound this week, gutted as have been pretty good!! :(

Oh well, will share your joy and hopefully it'll spur me on!!

:)

Thanks hunny but I did gain more than that at xmas so it was bound to be a good one this week.
Now as for you....0.5 considering you sts over xmas and new year is bloody fab in my opinion :D be happy with it and have another fab week and you will be rewarded!!
xx

Was too busy to post food for yesterday so here goes:

ProPoints™ Tracker entries
38 ProPoints

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Subtotal 7

Lunch
2 serving(s) Warburtons Farmhouse Soft Grain 6
3 slices Ham, Prepacked 1
25g Primula Deli Soft Cheese Light 1
French Fries 2
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Apple 0
Subtotal 12

Dinner
1/3 pack(s) Mushy Chip Shop Peas 2
Costco Southern Fried Chicken 6
Actifry Chips 10
Subtotal 18

Any Time
Pear 0
Apple 0
125 ml 1% Fat Fresh Milk 1
Subtotal 1

Food ProPoints values total used 38
0/49 Weekly Points - Saving for Friday Party night

well done on your 5lb loss - Thats Brilliant! xx

Wow Claire, 5lb is an awesome loss!! Just shows, easy on easy off! But not so much in my case looking at this week's STS! But I suppose I only have myself to blame on that one! Hoping for a much better one next Monday if I can be careful at the weekend!!X

Oh work deadlines are wicked!!.....good thing is too busy to eat but then when I do I'm starving!!
No snacking today except some fruit but ate loads at lunch as boy did I need it :D

Party time tomorrow evening, so excited wohoo

Thursday, January 13, 2011
38 ProPoints

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Subtotal 7

Lunch
1 individual Original Bagel 6
French Fries 2
WW Vanilla Creamed Rice 3
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Subtotal 15

Dinner 300 g Potatoes, Old, Raw 6
Brussels, Broccoli and Runner Beans 0
1 Colmans Beef Bourginon 7
Subtotal 13

Any Time
Pear and Apple 0
142ml Milk, Skimmed 1
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Subtotal 3

0/49 Points -Party tomorrow evening :D

Oh work deadlines are wicked!!.....good thing is too busy to eat but then when I do I'm starving!!
No snacking today except some fruit but ate loads at lunch as boy did I need it :D

Party time tomorrow evening, so excited wohoo

Thursday, January 13, 2011
38 ProPoints

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Subtotal 7

Lunch
French Fries 2
WW Vanilla Creamed Rice 3
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Subtotal 15

Dinner 300 g Potatoes, Old, Raw 6
Brussels, Broccoli and Runner Beans 0
1 Colmans Beef Bourginon 7
Subtotal 13

Any Time
Pear and Apple 0
142ml Milk, Skimmed 1
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Subtotal 3

0/49 Points -Party tomorrow evening :D

If you ate loads for lunch I must be a massive piggy! I wouldn't call that a big lunch chick:D - delicious yes, big no:p

I think you/your hubby should make my dinners - there always so tasty sounding and varied..... as opposed to my Tesco Light Choices one thing or another (I'm just lazy as they are tasty / easy and pp values easy to work out + low in pp's).

Enjoy your soak in the bath/pamper and if I don't get to your diary in time tomorrow - have a wonderful time at the party and I hope you enjoy yourself, you deserve it! :D

xxx

Yeah Mrs!! Get your bum back on here!! Although bet you're still 'in the zone'!! You're good at staying focussed even when not on the forum!! I, on the other hand am not!!

:eek:)

Hope your starting to recover now you drunken lush -lol only joking:D Glad you had a good time. Booze always gets me if I don't eat enough to soak up the alcohol.

I'm not really a drinker so it hits me hard too. I went to a work colleague's wedding reception in September and my assistant and I got absolutely blotto-ed in front of all the partners in the firm. We r still being ripped about it now but it was fun! I don't remember much other than falling in the bath at the end of the night and then passing out in a coma like state:eek:

Your doing amazingly well - managing to stay on the wagon (drunk in charge:p) whilst your feeling hung over.

Hope WI tomorrow goes well chick. Let us know how you do,

((((hugs)))) hope your feeling better, xxx

Lost 1lb this week which I'm very happy with considering Fridays alcohol consumption :D

Really busy at work and home at the moment and don't seem to get on here much so quick catch up and hope everyones well :)

Food for yest:

38 ProPoints

Monday, January 17, 2011
Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Subtotal 7

Lunch
Quavers 2
Apple 0
Subtotal 10

Dinner
2 Joes Sausages 6
2 Morrisions Eat Smart Sausages 3
2 rashers Bacon, fat trimmed, raw 2
Mushrooms and Tomatoes 0
3 medium Egg, Whole 5
2 tbsp HP 1
Subtotal 17

Any Time
100 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 1
Pear 0
Monster Munch 3
Subtotal 4

Weekly -4/49 - I think but could have been more :eek: Start a fresh day for tues :D

Hey sweetcheekz, thanks for your kind words of encouragement (as usual) earlier- they make the world of difference!! And well done you on another 1lb off this week!! Fair play, you're very focused and determined! I'm determined, but have lost a bit of focus lately!! But I think that's just been Christmas and various festivities around it and a clearish spell with not too much going on will help to get the losses again!! Hope all is going well with your job and the family!! Hope M-I-L is happy and well XXX

Out last night at my sisters for her birthday and tonight out with my friend :) I need some at home time lol

Food for yest:

38 ProPoints

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Half Skinny Latte 1
Subtotal 8

Lunch
Primula Deli Soft Cheese Light 1
French Fries 2
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Apple 0
Subtotal 12

Dinner
250 g Potatoes, Old, Raw 5
Green Beans, Carrots and Brussels - Quick 0
6 tsp Gravy Granules for Every Meal Occasion 3
1 Pork Chops in Garlic Stuffing 7
Subtotal 15

Any Time
300 ml The One 1% Milk 3
Subtotal 3

6/49 Weekly Points

Hiya,

Love reading your diary !, can i jst ask do you copy and paste the entries from your online tracker to here ?, if so how do you do it ?

Back