ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

RhiBro said:
A loss!! Yay for you!! You're doing so well, need a bit of it to rub off on me'!! :eek:)

Thanks sweetie ..... Totm for me too I think which might be the reason I didn't lose what I'd hoped.
Your doing well Hun, dont be too hard on yourself!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not much to report for yesterday, caught up on a full nights sleep at last :D, food like this:

ProPoints™ Tracker entries
38 PP

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Subtotal 7

Lunch
Warburtons Farmhouse Soft Grain 6
3 slices Ham, Prepacked 1
Chilli and Jalapeno Relish 1
Quavers, All Flavours 2
Pineapple 0
WW Layered Fromage Frais, Strawberry 1
Subtotal 11

Dinner 4 slices Chicken, Roast, Meat Only 5
200 g Potatoes, Old, Raw 4
Brussels Sprouts, Carrots, Cauliflower and Broccoli 0
2 tbsp Gravy Granules for Every Meal Occasion 3
Subtotal 12

Any Time
Pear 0
Apple 0
250ml Creamfields 1% Milk 3
30g Crunchy Oatbakes 3
Smarties 5
Subtotal 11

Food ProPoints values total used 41
19/49 WP

Quick hello.....my dog got admitted to Vets last night so all very upset waiting to hear some news. She's on a drip and pain relief and will be having xrays and scans. Her bloods are ok which is good but they need to work out why she's in so much pain.....her tummy is very swollen too :cry:

Food went pear shaped and I didn't manage all my points as felt sick.

Weigh in this evening if I can make it under circumstances - all depend if she gets better etc and can come home.

Hope everyones well
xx

There almost sure my poor dog has pancreatitis, ultrasound shows it being enlarged there just awaiting special blood results but treating for that in meantime ..... Her scan also showing issues with liver and kidneys, so so worried about her and missing her like crazy!

Lost 1 lb this week so all in right direction
X

I knew a dog once with a poorly leg who spent all day giving me puppy eyes from his basket, because he was 'too sore' to move. Then as soon as a bit of chicken was put in his bowl, he pegged it to the kitchen! They know how to milk an illness better than any man ;)

Got her home, she's all drugged up and dopey but def pleased to see us. Got to take her back first thing in the morn to be checked and more tests to come but she's def on the mend .... So happy, she's snuggled on my knee fast asleep ( completely bald belly from being shaved and a lovely pink bandage on her leg lol )
Thanks for all your kind comments xx

Hey Claireyloops!! Sorry to hear your pooch is poorly but sounds like she's picking up!! Horrible to see them suffering! It's a good sign that she's getting her appetite back though innit!!! Congrats on your 1lb loss too!! All in the right direction! Yayy!XXX

Hey Claireyloops!! Sorry to hear your pooch is poorly but sounds like she's picking up!! Horrible to see them suffering! It's a good sign that she's getting her appetite back though innit!!! Congrats on your 1lb loss too!! All in the right direction! Yayy!XXX

She's doing much better now thankfully, took her back for checkup first thing and back Sunday and as long as she's still ok then no more treatment for a couple of months when she will need more scans and blood tests. So so relieved :D

Im happy with weight loss, slow but steady :)
Cant believe how well you've done and so close to goal you are and your new pic is gorgeous!!
xx

Food update:
38 PP

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Subtotal 7

Lunch
Quavers 2
Ham and Primula Cheese Bagel 8
Subtotal 11

Dinner
Cod and Chips 32
Subtotal 32

Any Time
Pear 0
100 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 1
Subtotal 1

Food ProPoints values total used 51
36 WP remaining

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Breakfast
3 Chocolate Weetabix and 300ml 1% Milk 9
Subtotal 9

Lunch
WW Cheese Flavour Puffs 2
Pear 0
Chicken and Chill Relish Bagel 8
Subtotal 11

Dinner
WW from Heinz Chicken Tikka Masala 9
2 Crumpets 5
25g Deli Soft Cheese Light 1
Subtotal 15

Any Time
1 Special K Mini Breaks, Original 2
200ml Creamfields 1% Milk 2
Subtotal 4

Food ProPoints values total used 39
35 WP remaining

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Subtotal 7

Lunch
1/2 Beef Savoury Rice 6
Carrots and Green Beans 0
1 medium Egg, Boiled 2
Apple 0
French Fries 2
Subtotal 11

Dinner
60g Basmati Rice 6
Prawn, Choritzo and Spinach Curry 9
Subtotal 15

Any Time
200ml Creamfields 1% Milk 2
142ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 2
Smarties 5
Subtotal 9

Food ProPoints values total used
31 WP remaining

:wavey: Well i'm still here....phew I hear you gasp lol

Sorry not been on for ages, no excuse apart from way too busy life in general!!

Still doing well, slow and steady is my new name but I'm consistant so long may it last :)

Hope everyones well, will try to upload diary every day again starting tomorrow ;)

Off for a well deserved bath now then sit down and check out my WW mag and the new Oriental cookbook I brought tonight at weigh in
xx

Well hello was enjoying your diary very muchly then wondered where you had gone!!
Well done for your steady losing, I stayed the same tonight :( what is it they say? It's a marathon not a sprint!

XxX

Tricia - total weight loss = 7lbs gone for good

Back