Loose an inch in 10 days?!?

porkscratching

Silver Member
OK - I have a big social coming up on the 27th and I know all the women are going to be dressed up to the nines - I had a dress lined up but I bought it in the Jan sales and it's now too big and a friend wants to borrow it for a hen party, so I can't have it altered. I have another dress - it fits on the hips/waist BUT the zip wont do up the last inch on my bust/back.
I can put in an hour every evening on top of my regular exercise routine (an hour every morning - swim/KB/boxercise mix) but what's best for back reducing? Any help would be great.

hiya, i managed to loose an inch a week for the first month of doing kettleworx. its a routine of exercises that targets all the muscles in your body to help you burn fat and tone up, sculpting your figure and its 20 mins long, 3x a week (but i did it 5 days a week). It is expensive however there are videos on youtube with full workouts containing very similar moves to kettleworx. You can buy a kettlebell from tesco direct and it costs £10.00, i would suggest to buy a 10lbs one to start off with.

Also, everyones different so might loose more or less than an inch a week but i would definately recommend it :)

Good luck and feel free to ask any questions

Back