LOSE BINGO WINGS! 30 Day ARMS Challenge! .

Haha me too! Settled for my sofa in the end and those were def the hardest exercise for me as well :) x

Done today, having rest day 2moz :)

Emsie 1/30 days completed
**punk*~*star** 0/30
Danni86 2/30 done
jojogonnabeslim 1/30 done
missemma
Minky 1 / bingo wing 0!
Charlie 1/30

Done! Arms felt a bit wobbly towards the end, like they needed a good shake out. That'll teach me for doing it after the shred! Xx

**punk*~*star** 0/30
Danni86 2/30 done
missemma
Minky 2 / bingo wing 0!
Charlie 1/30[/QUOTE]

Boooo not been able to do it today chest infection has knocked me for 6 today :-(
Muscles at top of my chest killing me today was expecting my arm too but nope!

**punk*~*star** 0/30
Danni86 2/30 done
missemma
Minky 2 / bingo wing 0!
Charlie 1/30

I'm 'resting' today - just got back from Aqua Aerobics, and shredded earlier, so I think my body would never forgive me if I dragged myself up and down in front of the sofa now...

Managed to most of this could only manage press ups on knees n 2 lots of 10 chair dips not bad considering im ill oh yeah n day 3 of squats which i did whilst in kitchen!

**punk*~*star** 0/30
Danni86 2/30 done
jojogonnabeslim 2/30 done
missemma
Minky 2 / bingo wing 0!
Charlie 1/30[/QUOTE]

Meant to be doing mine this evening - had the coil fitted earlier today and feel a wee bit grim, so running is definitely out of the question (meant to be finishing week 6 of the Couch 2 5k...no chance!). I shredded this morning, so could have another rest day, but want to crack on! These bingo wings aren't going to flap away on their own, are they?! Will see how I feel later tonight once the beasts are in bed and I've had a chance to wallow :)

Well done running.....it scares me lol reminds me of being a chubby girl with asthma being made to run cross country in the freezing cold n rain when i was a kid :-( bet they wouldnt be allowed to do that now!

Day 3 done for me yay! Will try and update list but computer playing up at min and can't do it on here.

Hubby is driving me mad as of course he knows better than the challenge and I should be doing this exercise or that exercise with heavier weights etc grrrrrr! Men!

Sounds like mine too - suddenly in the last few weeks, he has stepped up his own fitness efforts not wanting to be outdone!

Am going to try and do my day 2 now, get it out of the way and then I'll feel chuffed with myself for the rest of the day :)

Jojo - running's still as hellish now as it was at school, but I've got a treadmill in my kitchen and I grit my teeth, put on some loud music and force myself to do 20 minutes or so of plodding three times a week... I'm definitely not a running convert, but it was a challenge and I can't say no to a challenge ;)

Day 3 done for me, can't update on my phone. Getting better at press ups :)

Back