Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Oops forgot to post yesterday's foods!

Friday 24th

Extra Easy

Breakfast
ML orange and choc sprinkles
Pear
Banana

Lunch
Lettuce
Cucumber
Red onion
2tbsp light salad cream 4.0
Chicken pieces
30g reduced fat cheddar 2/3 HEx A

Dinner
Chicken fillet breast
1/4 Maggi SJ sticky BBQ sachet 2.0
240g potato mashed
Splash SS milk 1/3 HEx A
Sweetcorn
Birdseye microwave steam veg bag

Other
Diet energy drink
Alpen light bar HEx B

Syns - 6.0 (58/105)
Calories - 1,026
Healthy Extra A - 2/3 reduced fat cheddar & splash SS milk to make up the rest
Healthy Extra B - 1 x alpen light bar

So this morning I weighed myself and I had got rid of that 1lb + 1 more :) :) :)
Although I've probably not done myself any favours today as I have been soooo hungry all day, I planned out my dinner when I was at work. I haven't had faggots in years and I love them, Jamie won't eat them and he has gone to watch darts in London so I decided to treat myself, I was going to have 2 then found out they are only 0.5 syn each! I couldn't help myself and plonked a 3rd on my plate, mixed it all together and it was lush! I thoroughly enjoyed it, I had a huge chocolate craving too so had some celebrations, but I'm not too bothered because I turned down going to my mates for a bottle of wine so in one way I've done myself a favour hehe.

I've been so bored since being in from work, so bored that I've planned my foods for tomorrow and for work on Monday!

I've been feeling crap all day, at work a few of the girls told me I looked exhausted,I do feel it and I am struggling to keep my eyes open!

Anyway, enough of my waffling! I hope you have all had a good weekend so far as have a great day tomorrow.

Here's today's foods...

Extra Easy

Breakfast
ML vanilla & choc
Strawberries
Red grapes
Clementine

Lunch
Tuna salad bowl from subway 4.0
(Light mayo 2.0 and sweet onion 2.0)
Bottle Diet coke

Dinner
3 x faggots 1.5
Gravy 2.0
Peas
Sweetcorn
240g potato mashed

Other
6 celebrations (WOOOPS!) 12.0
Diet energy drink
1.5L water
Alpen light bar HEx B
Banana

Syns - 19.5 (77.5/105)
Calories - 1,306
HEx A - had a tiny splash of milk in mash
HEx B - alpen light bar
Weight - 9st11lb

P.S. Went over my 1,200 calories today but I've 10 mins of my fitness DVD and done 1,200 sit ups ;)(wore my toning belt for 24 mins) hehe

Sunday

Green

Brunch
Spaghetti hoops
1 x white bread 2.5
250ml orange juice 2.5
Banana

Snack
2 x ryvita original 2.0
40g reduced fat cheddar HEx A
1 Tbsp pickle 1.0
Pear
Clementine

Dinner
Lamb HEx B
Swede
Carrots
Roast potatoes
Oil 3.0
Gravy 2.0
2 x Yorkshire pudding 5.0

Syns - 18.0 (95.5/105)
Calories - 1,189
HEx A - 40g reduced fat cheddar
HEx B - lamb
Weight - 9st11lb

So obviously my roast dinner wouldn't have been made with the oil, but the MIL decided to do it, I had bought all the stuff yesterday to do it for me & Jamie but she just couldn't help herself!

Thank you ladies, hopped on the scales this morning and I'm back up to 9st13lb :/ so what I lost last week has gone back on overnight?! Very down now. Still feeling terrible! Going to try and get a drs appointment for this afternoon as it's just not shifting and seems to keep getting worse. Luckily I have today and tomorrow off work so I'm going to take some time to myself and chill out. I think me and Jamie are going to the gym tonight but I'm going to have to wait and see how I feel. Hope you all had a great weekend xxx

Well done on the loss hun, & hope you're feeling better now.

What are faggots?? Don't sound that appealing, haha though am sure they are something lovely!

X

Thank you, they are meat balls made with spices and onion in a thick gravy, they don't don't sound appealing at all but they are GORGEOUS! Especially made with mash! They're only £1 in most supermarkets you should try them x

Monday 27th

Extra Easy

Breakfast
ML banana and custard 0.5
Banana
Pear

Lunch
Pasta
Chicken pieces
Ham
40g reduced fat cheddar HEx A
2 tbsp light mayo 4.0

Dinner
Chicken Kiev 12.0
100g thick oven chips 5.0
Beans

Other
Alpen light HEx B
Clementine
Diet energy drink
1L squash/water
WW cheese puffs 4.0

Syns - 25.5
Calories - 1,326
HEx B - 1 x alpen light bar

I was dreading what I had got for dinner as I left Jamie in charge! But I suppose it could have been worse

Ah hun, you shouldn't have sneaked on the scales this morning, naughty naughty....so did I!!
Anyway get yourself to the docs if you're still not feeling good. Take care of yourself.xx

I know but I can't help myself! It's like an addiction lol. I know I only get myself down though, if I had left it till next week I could have put it on then lost it and more and never would have known, but I suppose knowing that I have put on gives me more motivation and determination to get it off! Lol xx

Evening diary

I managed to get a call back from a Dr and he gave me an appointment for tomorrow morning, thank god! Hopefully I can get this shifted for the weekend. It will be our three year anniversary next Tuesday so me and Jamie are staying at a premier inn with a restaurant next door on Saturday, just to get a night to ourselves.

I still can't believe how or why I gained those 2lbs back on over night. It's really baffling me :/ anyway, can't do anything about it now :(

I have tried my best to keep my syns to a minimum today to try and make up for Jamie's dinner yesterday! I'm going to try all week so I can have a real treat and a few drinks on Saturday!

Here's today's foods...
Green

Breakfast
Strawberries
Pear
2 x bacon
Egg (cooked in fry light)
Baked beans
1 x white bread (400g loaf) 2.5

Lunch
35g shreddies HEx B (1)
125ml ss milk 1/2 HEx A(1)
Clementine

Dinner
(Homemade lasagne with side salad)
95g E.L beef mince
35g pasta (sheets) HEx B(2)
White lasagne sauce 1.0
20g reduced fat cheddar 1/2 HEx A(1)
Tomatoes
Tomato purée
Onions
Garlic
Lettuce
Red onion
Cucumber
Boiled egg
Tbsp light mayo 2.0

Other
2pints water

Syns - 5.5 (31/105)
Calories - 1,184
HEx A - (1/2) 125ml ss milk, (1/2)20g reduced fat cheddar
HEx B - 35g shreddies, 35g pasta sheets
Weight - 9st13lbs

Excercise
24 mins toning belt
Day 1 - ab challenge
15 sit ups
5 crunches
5 leg raises
10s plank
Day 1 - squat challenge
50 squats

Glad you got a docs appointment. Hopefully you will b sorted and on the mend in no time.
It's our anniversary today, 10 years. We don't celebrate though because we celebrate our wedding anniversary instead. Can't believe we've been together that long!x

Wow! Happy anniversary. We're not married, and don't think we will be for some time. He's promised to marry me by the time I'm 30. He also won't propose to me until a year before we are going to get married. Which I am not very happy about lol xx

Wow! Happy anniversary. We're not married, and don't think we will be for some time. He's promised to marry me by the time I'm 30. He also won't propose to me until a year before we are going to get married. Which I am not very happy about lol xx

Ah thanks hun.xx
How did you get on at the docs? Hopefully you'll soon be feeling 100% again.xx

Ah thanks hun.xx
How did you get on at the docs? Hopefully you'll soon be feeling 100% again.xx

It was what I had expected - a sinus infection. Well I think lol. He said something like chronic sinustitus whatever that is? He's given me some antibiotics and said to take with pain killers and that it could last up to four weeks, it's already been a week so I bloody hope not! Lol.

How are you feeling today? Xx

It was what I had expected - a sinus infection. Well I think lol. He said something like chronic sinustitus whatever that is? He's given me some antibiotics and said to take with pain killers and that it could last up to four weeks, it's already been a week so I bloody hope not! Lol.

How are you feeling today? Xx

So glad you have found out what it is. Bummer it could last 4 weeks though. On a positive at least you wont be able to drink for a while so no naughty calories!!

Im good thanks. Busy day today so not had time yet to think about food which is always good :) x

Well today didn't go all that great, I didn't use minimum syns after all, I have been craving chocolate all day! I resisted buying a HUGE bar of dairy milk when I popped into tescos this morning! I had dinner and decided I would eat my last chocolate mini milk after if had a bath so I could sit down and enjoy it whilst watching hollyoaks. But no! Whilst I was in the bath, the bloody dustbin eats it! He couldn't have eaten the vanilla or strawberry one, knowing the chocolate is my favourite as well. So in a strop I pulled out a fudge and scoffed it! Mind you I did enjoy it! Although I could have saved some syns.

I've calmed down a bit now, Jamie's gone to play pool I couldn't think of anything more boring! I have spent most of the day getting ahead with my coursework so I don't have to stress while all the other girls at work are.

Anyway, here's today's foods

Extra Easy

Breakfast
2 x boiled eggs
2 x white bread (400g loaf) 5.0
Banana

Lunch
Chicken pieces
Tbsp light mayo 2.0
35g R.F cheddar Most of HEx A
Lettuce
Cucumber
Red onion

Dinner
Lamb leg steaks
240g potatoes mashed
Splash of milk Rest of HEx A
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Sweetcorn
Gravy 2.0

Other
Red grapes
1L water
1L flavoured water
Fudge 5.0

Exercise
20mins on treadmill + 6 mins cool down
6sets of 40reps on adductor
8sets of 40reps on abductor
314 calories burned

Day 2 - squat challenge
55 squats
Day 2 - ab challenge
20 sit ups
8 crunches
8 leg raises
12s plank

36mins toning belt

Syns - 14.0 (45/105)
Calories - 1,184
HEx B -
Weight - 9st12lb

So glad you have found out what it is. Bummer it could last 4 weeks though. On a positive at least you wont be able to drink for a while so no naughty calories!!

Im good thanks. Busy day today so not had time yet to think about food which is always good :) x

Haha I never thought about that! Mind you I've had a chocolate craving all day and I caved in and had a fudge so disappointed in myself. I'm just going to call it a treat as I don't feel well hehe. And i was still under my 1,200 calorie goal so I suppose it's not all that bad!

I wish I never had time to think about food, I'd be about 6st! I MAKE time to think about food haha xx

Hey hun, sorry to hear about your gain :( I really wouldn't worry though, our weight can fluctuate so much even just overnight which is why it's best to weigh yourself the same time and day every week. (Mind you I'm terrible for sneaky weigh ins too!).

Happy anniversary :) we hardly ever do anything for ours although this year we're getting married on ours, lol. It'll be our 13th anniversary (I'm trying not to be superstitious about that lol), 5th June! We wanted to get married in the summer months anyway and I couldn't be doing with having 2 anniversaries (he's bad enough at remembering just one, haha) so thought why not!

Keep at it with the weight loss. It's so disheartening sometimes isn't it. Just try to stay as motivated as you can, it'll come off eventually xx

Back