Losing 3st by christmas

Cacee

I started this morning, I had a red berries shake. I put the amount of water it said but if felt quite thick. I am going to have a bar for lunch, chili for dinner tonight and the Thai soup before bed.

I am going to plan my meals in advance as usually if I leave things to the last minute I will get fed up.

I am desperate to lose weight, I have had 2 neck injuries within a few years of each other and have piled weight on. I was unable to do much for a long time and even though the last injury was 1 1/2 years ago my physio would still prefer me to walk for exercise.

I have a treadmill at home so once I have been doing this for a couple of weeks I will start using that.

Good luck everyone!

Cacee

Hi cacee , here to follow good luck on your journey xx

Hi Cacee I always use 350mls for my shakes otherwise I find them to thick. Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Cacee!

Wishing you the best with your sns journey!

Hi, I'm doing well. I only started yesterday morning and so far I haven't felt hungry. I have had a headache but its not too bad thankfully. I have the starter pack so I will have to think about what I am going to order in the monthly pack. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I had the chili and the Thai soup last night and enjoyed both. I hope your day is going well Hunca and everyone else too.

Cacee

Headache will pass soon. I just ordered a wide variety of the ones I liked from my starter pack. Today Ive only had shakes as I wanted to get more water into me today and since I make them with 350mls of water I thought that was the best way. Ive also had 2ltr of cold water throughout the day but will aim for another 2 before bedtime. Ive not tried the thai soup. Is it very spicy?

It is spicy but I tend to like things quite spicy. I am definitely going to order a bar for every day so I can take it to work. I have had about 2 litres of fluid so far today and will probably have quite a bit more before bed tonight. I am finding doing this fine and hope that lasts, I desperately want to lose quite a bit of weight before christmas. Are you doing any exercising?

Cacee

Oh I love spicy food. Must add thai soup to next order and bars next time. Glad to hear ur finding it all ok. Approx 19 weeks til Christmas :D
No not doing any exercise. Plan on walking everyday once kids r back to school on Wed. Theres a fab circular walk I can do (I hate turning back on a walk lol) but its approx 7 miles so not sure how that'll go. May have to gradualy build up to that don't want to feel dizzy or anything while out! What about u?

I have a treadmill at home so I'm going to wait until I've been on plan for a week or so then start using my treadmill again. I was thinking of doing the Couch to 5K app from iTunes, I had started this before and enjoyed it. I have also just bought an interval training DVD so will try that too. I used to jog a long time ago but I'm too conscious of my weight just now to jog outside although this is something I want to do again.

Cacee

Today so far I have had a shake for breakfast and the mild curry for lunch. The meals so far have been lovely, only struggle with the shakes. I've never liked the consistency of any kind of shakes ever its not just this diet. I have ordered my first full month pack, I started with the starter pack on Friday. I have ordered shakes as I am going to force myself to have one every morning. I want to have a bit if variety so I've decided it will be better to try to take them. I have planned on having a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch, meal pack for dinner and an evening snack of soup. I feel this is the best way for me to do this. I'm just praying I manage ok with the shakes.

Hope everyone is doing ok so far today.

Finished off last night with porridge and then before bed a chicken soup, which was lovely.

Yesterday was day 3 for me and towards the end of the day I didn't think I was going to manage to take all 4 packs. Had the chicken soup about 10.30pm just before bed.

I am also in ketosis if my breath is anything to go by. I have sugar free gum and a breath spray (which I'm not fond off), I would be grateful if anyone has any ideas of what else I can take. I don't want to have smelling breath talking to people at work.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Cacee

Hi

Today has been a good day. I started with a strawberry shake this morning then a dark chocolate Truffa bar ( a lot of chewing in this) and have just had the spicy spaghetti which was lovely. I am going to have the vegetable soup before going to bed tonight.

I am finding it relatively easy to stick to the packs which is good. I'm really looking forward to my weigh in on Friday.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Cacee

Sounds like your doing great. Keep up the good work. I officially start tomorrow when my delivery arrives but today I'm having 4 slimfast to start me off x x

I struggle with the consistency of the shakes too. I had vanilla today and i liked the flavour bt the consistency makes me gag lol. Like the chicken soup and had cottage pie. Have a bar later to end my first day not been too bad :) xx

Cacee!

Well done on your week one results!

I briefly did sns in 2011 and lost 2 stone I remember not liking the meals but I ordered a few this time and their fairly yummy.
I haven't tried a shake yet. They are tomorrow's treat!!

Weigh in day tomorrow and I can't wait. I've been 100% on this plan so I hope I have a good loss. It will be the motivation I need to stick to this long term.

I have enjoyed the pack so far apart from rushing the shakes down. This would happen with any shakes as I don't like the texture of them. So far everything is going well, I will post my weightloss tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far x

1 day to 2nd weigh in ...excited for you and looking forward to your results

Have a good day

Back