Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Thanks Sunshine, & Sleepy, hope you have a fab holiday!

Posting weekends foodlists, shame-facedly.

Saturday:
porridge, berries, yog
CD hot choc
spinach quiche & salad, latte, 1/2 slice bakewell tart
oatcakes & peanut butter
2 quorn fillets, pitta
at party: endless picks... cheese & onion on stick x lots, slice of bread & cream cheese, crisps
after party: huge glass baileys

Sunday:
Quorn sausage with slice wholemeal toast
porridge, berries, yog
CD hot choc
CD bar
1 choc digestive
little chunks of smoked cheese, cherries
Quorn fillet, quorn sausage, baked beans, wholemeal pitta

Not impressed with above, especially Sat's. And total lack of veg. Scales today (Mon) just a sliver under 11st so creeping up. This is gonna change!!!

xxx

Hey hon..
Been popping over here a little...
just wanted to say...... you have done so well.. it must be hard when you are maintaining to go to parties ect looking great.. and feeling fab.. but having to still be careful!!
Also I guess you still want to be able to have a treat or two.. but I guess its just the knowing when to stop...
Hope you have a good day today hon .
xxxxxxx

Thanks Curly. I will get back on track... just need to get my head to catch up and work out that if I eat the way I used to eat then I'll look the way I used to look... not what I want! Have a music fest long weekend coming up from thursday onwards, so next few days I need to be extra good!

You are a real inspiration Curly and your enthusiasm and determination has shone out right from the first few posts. Can't wait for you to start a thread over here hon.

xxx

Raquel, cross-posted. Thanks for wise words, I know that I can't panic or I'll set off another spiral. So far so good today. Hardy a scrap of food in house, so that's helping!!!

Have a great day too hon, hope sun is shining where you are!

xxx

Hey hon..
No you definatley dont want that hon...... and nor do I it scares me big time!!
Katy I have joined over here...... I have just written my first post.. its scary......
You have always been an inspiration to me hon......... Ive missed not seeing your posts but now I have found you all here!! which is so lovely........
xxx

Aw, thanks Curly & Laura. I have yo-yoed more times than I can remember in the past, but this feels very different. It feels like a life change, so although I am definitely flirting with danger at the moment, I don't plan on stepping back to those days. I like what I have now too much to let it happen. Big hugs, both.

xxx

Come on Katy we can do this together!!!! Have had a bit of an 'eating too much weekend' myself will never understand how easily we can cut out food but when it comes to just cutting back it is so much harder!!! I have cut back again today but am finding it really difficult so you and I must make a pact and do this together are you up for it?xxx

I'm up for it Julie, totally. Could be what I need to get me back on track!
Today was a bit better for me, but have been craving like crazy... wanting sugar. There is a box of chocs (prezzie for someone) in the house and I had thoughts of opening and eating them... WTF??? That's the kind of think I'd think and then DO in the old days, but nooooo not now!!! I didn't give into the impulse thank goodness.
So... I am deffy wobbly just now.
Hope you have had a good day... we can keep each other on track hon.

xxx

Yes well done honey it is so so hard but well worth it think how proud you will feel tomorrow. Have only picked a little today but overall am proud dont think ive exceeded my calories - fingers crossed xxx

Hey julie - never mind dont think I have exceeded my cals thats not what I want to hear remember what we said on Friday night those numbers are so close on those scales and August the 11th!!!) wrists have been slapped!!!! and me you and Katy are going to be ANGELIC tomorrow and count ALL our calories never mind any picking or nearabouts for any of us!

P.s. sorry katy for hijacking your thread..........

I am glad you are okay Katy and I am sure you wont go back to what you were like and you have done the most important thing by recognising it and deciding thats what you dont want and bringing it bcak on track today so well done!

I will be back in the morning to see how you are
Love
Jess
xxx

Jess you can hijack my thread any time.
Yes, you, me & Julie will be angelic tomorrow... promise! Thanks both of you for the support, it feels better when you are not on your own. Am smiling now... aw!

xxx

That thought will keep me going - have had 1500 cals today but not in the healthiest way oops so have been and got loads of healthy supplies ready for tomorrow
xxx

Monday 20th July

Brekky: porridge, berries, 0% yog
snack: CD hot choc
lunch: lo-fat cottage cheese & wholemeal pitta
snack: CD bar
tea: quorn curry & rice
snack: 1 oatcake & peanut butter, 1 wholemeal toast & peanut butter

Major sugar cravings and some seriously binge-like thinking, but looking at the list it could have been much worse. Probably within cal allowance... hope so.
On downside, no exercise & no salad or veg.
Going to town tomorrow so can get some food in, fridge empty & larder bare... possibly a good thing!

xxx

I can guarantee it was alot healthier than mine!!!! Do I actually own up to what i ate - well i suppose I could if it was on your thread and not mine does that mean it wont count:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
xxx

I can guarantee it was alot healthier than mine!!!! Do I actually own up to what i ate - well i suppose I could if it was on your thread and not mine does that mean it wont count:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
xxx
LOL I really like that theory. Can the fat go on someone else's hips too? (Not on the forum of course). Actually that's just reminded me when I was in OA and had some nasty food cravings, I used to pray that they could be sent to someone who needs to eat. May start doing that again.

Yep, another t/j of Katy's thread. I could barely keep up as it was.

Monday 20th July

Brekky: porridge, berries, 0% yog
snack: CD hot choc
lunch: lo-fat cottage cheese & wholemeal pitta
snack: CD bar
tea: quorn curry & rice
snack: 1 oatcake & peanut butter, 1 wholemeal toast & peanut butter

Major sugar cravings and some seriously binge-like thinking, but looking at the list it could have been much worse. Probably within cal allowance... hope so.
On downside, no exercise & no salad or veg.
Going to town tomorrow so can get some food in, fridge empty & larder bare... possibly a good thing!

xxx
Only because I care you, I really want to say please get back on track tomorrow. That slippery slope is a really nasty one and I feel scared for you.. (my issue obviously). I'm glad you said things do feel differently this time. Wishing you a much better day tomorrow. C'mon Katy you can do it!

Back