Louise24's Diary - feeling "fat, fat, fat"

glad you are feeling benefit of antibiotics Louise - when are you back at dentist. x

I'm back this afternoon....eeek, oh well, it'll be worth it in the end. x

Good luck with that - I have no doubt it will be worth it x

Away for a while

:wave_cry:

Hi everyone, just a quick note to say I'll be offline for a while (until Friday ish) as I'm away with work and super busy at home too. xxx

Ohh... I went to the dentist yesterday again and have been told I need my wisdom teeth and another tooth out, they can't do it at the dentist so I have to go into hospital and have an operation - :cry:

Ouch, at least they will put you to sleep then you can wake up and it will all be over! Hurry back to us soon Lou, we'll miss you x

Hi,

Well I'm back again, have had a mad week at work and next week is going to be the same.

SW has gone a bit tits up but I've got to grips with it again. I'm going to be sensible, but am having a break from it until I get back from holiday.

Hope everyone else is ok, the have been so many posts while I've been AWOL, going to take me ages to catch up! xxxx

nice ave you back lou lou i missed you loads! (lapop is broken keys s icken)

Roooo xxx

Morning....... busy at work and have just come out in a rash all up my hands and arms?? Random.

Anyway....

B: 2 poached eggs on toast
L: Pasta N Sauce
D: either potato wedges and salsa, or pasta, or chick pea dahl

S: Biscuits.. I can't say no to them today!!

xxx

It's gone now, I think it's just a stress rash or something. It spread to my thighs and feet too.....

Anyway.... I'm still hanging in here with SW but struggling at the moment as work is really stressful and it's nearly holiday time too!!

B: Porridge (1B)
L: Cold pasta salad
D: Mash potato mountain (smash mixed with sweetcorn and cooked breakfast (1B), put under the grill with (1A) of cheese on top). Is the ultimate comfort food. Yum.

I'm at the dentist this afternoon for a filling, so not looking forward to that........

Hahahahaha, I'm cracking up.......... sorry Emski....

I meant "cooked bacon" not "cooked breakfast".... xxxx

Sorry you have been all stressed out hon!!! Sometimes you don't need the added stress of not doing sw and feeling bad. Just take a break and eat as healthy as you can until you are back from hols and then get back on it with gusto girlie!!

xx

Oi!!! Don't scare me... It's perfectly fine, it's not going to hurt one bit, I'm going to be all grown up and just fine........

OH MY GOD I'M SO SCARED!!!

It's just a little scratch ;) I used to love it when all the drilling was over and they were putting the filling...Yeah I know I'm strange :p

Back