Lounge's EE food diary

Donna, she's just come in from her first day at her first full time job. The trousers she was wearing, which we only bought last week are loose on her which they weren't when we bought them, so at the moment she's looking like this :D Fingers crossed it is the incentive she needs.

WOW! That's brilliant! how has she been this week?

WOW! That's brilliant! how has she been this week?

Thanks for asking Donna:) Wellll, she's not weighed herself but the same trousers are now falling down when she walks:eek: She keeps having to hitch them up. Most of her weight is carried around her belly and that has definately shrunk.

Happy 23rd Wedding Anniversary (sorry I am late!), we've just reached our 3rd official but we've been together for 11.5 years - what are your tips for a long and successful marriage?

Hope you enjoyed your meal - have you just stuck to plan or have you been cutting back and eating extra speed foods?

Thank you:) Meal was fab and it was sooo nice just to get dressed up and go out as we don't do it often enough. No idea on tips really. We're just there for each other, share most of the mundane household stuff between us and can't imagine life without each other. Lord, I sound all soppy now. Oh and DH would also kill for me and the DD's:eek:

I am really enjoying EE on SW. Wasn't sure how I would cope after having half heartedly tried red days a few years ago. I've cut out 2 slices of wholemeal toast and butter every morning and sandwiches at lunch, nightly Dairy Milk eating and cakes every day although I have had one I think. We've always eaten veg but I've never eaten so much fruit in my life and I'm loving it:) Have swapped over to frylight instead of olive oil, SW chips instead of oven chips and no frozen pizza's which were a lazy optiuon for me when it came to tea some nights. It just seems to be little bits of tweaking that I've done. DD has said that she's not been eating crisps and sweets inbetween meals or just eating for the sake of it either.

Not sure how I'll get on this week as it's * week BUT I have been satisfied with my coco rocks bars instead of proper chocolate.

Have you changed your diet a lot?

03/08/10
Breakfast:
Blueberries with an Activia FF forest fruits yog poured over.

Snack:
1 Alpen light bar - 1/2 HXB

Lunch:
Omlette - pan filled with ham, mushrooms and cherry toms with a mini Babybel light ( 2 syns) made with 2 eggs and browned under the grill
1 banana

Tea:
SW basil and tomato risotto from latest mag - won't be doing this again as although I thought it was only OK no-one else liked it
Oreo baked cheesecake (2 syns) did it ala FernXx so no base

Last edited:
My HXA is always skimmed milk

04/08/10 - work day
Breakfast:
Raspberries with an Activia fat free strawberry yog poured over
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Snack:
1 banana

Lunch:
M & S sweet chilli chicken noodles worked out at 9 syns as package smaller than figures online on SW site.
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB
1 Activia FF cherry yog

Snack:
1 banana

Another snack!
2 plums

Tea:
Chinese takeaway - 1/3 of singapore rice and 1/3 of king prawns with veg (no excuse but I had a strop as they'd moaned about what I'd made last night so I refused to cook and yes I should be a grown up as I'm 47)

It's a lot colder here today which is why I think I've got the munchies

Last edited:

05/08/10
Breakfast:
Strawberries with an Activia fat free cherry yog poured over

Snack:
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Lunch:
Loads of salad with chicken satay sticks and a small spring roll and samosa (syns?) was at a friends and this was all she had:confused:

Snack:
1 banana

Tea:
Honey salmon teriyaki (1/2 syn) with egg noodles(dried) and loads of stir fry veg
Meringue nest (2 1/2 syns) with rasberries and 1/2 pot Total 0% greek yoghurt

1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB
1 nectraine - white flesh ones which are yummy

Last edited:

06/08/10 - work day
Breakfast:
Summer berries with a Muller Light rhubarb yog poured over
1 banana

Snack:
1 nectarine

Lunch:
Cup of home made pea and ham soup (deli bought and no idea of syns:confused:)
Roast beef salad sandwich with mustard mayo and gherkins on 1 slice of granary bread from a large loaf no butter or marg(deli bought and no idea of syns:confused:)

Snack:
Bag of Thorntons raisins, fudge and toffee all covered in chocolate:break_diet:

Tea:
Roast lamb with new potatoes, cabbage and carrots. 1 yorkshire pudding and gravy (can't syn these as haven't got this weeks password! C never read it out and I forgot all about it)

Snack:
1 nectarine

07/08/10
Breakfast:
Summer berries with a Muller Light strawberry yog poured over

Lunch:
Tuna sandwich - 1 tsp extra light mayo (1 syn?) and 2 slices WW wholemeal bread - HXB
1 nectarine

Snack:
1 nectarine
1 Alpen light bar - 3 syns

Tea:
1 poppadum with mango and onion chutney. 2 vegetable samosas, 1/3 of chum chum chicken and 1/2 mushroom rice plus 1/2 garlic and coriander naan (syns- haven't a clue)

Coco rocks bar (4 syns)

Last edited:

08/08/10
Breakfast:
Strawberries with a Muller Light strawberry yog poured over

Snack:
1 Alpen light - 1/2HXB

Lunch:
3 Waitrose free range pork chipolatas (4 1/2 syns), bacon no fat, mushrooms and an egg
2 nectarines

Snack:
1 Alpen light - 1/2HXB

Tea:
Waitrose easy cook gammon with mango and pineapple salsa, boiled organic new potatoes and loads of sliced runner beans (1 1/2 syns)
Muller light vanilla yog with chocolate sprinkles and black cherry bottom (2 syns) poured over a huge bowl of strawberries

Finger of fudge (6 syns)
1 nectarine
2 mikados (1 syns)

Last edited:

09/08/10 - work day
Breakfast:
Raspbberries with a Muller light strawberry yog poured over
1 Banana

Snack:

Lunch:
M & S Count on Us Vietnamese Chicken Salad (2 syns) This is the easiest thing for me to grab. Plus I like it:) Have no cooking facilities at work.
1 banana

Tea:
Chicken marinated in cajun spices with Ainsley Harriott basmati savoury rice mixed veg (syns?)
2 mikados (1 syn)

Snack:
1 Coco rocks bar (4 syns)

Last edited:

10/08/10
Breakfast:
Raspberries with a Muller light vanilla yog poured over
1 Banana

Snack:

Lunch:
2 egg omlette with ham, tomatoes and a Babybel light (2 syns)

Snack:
1 banana

Tea:
Fish, non SW chips and mushy peas
Shape zero yog

Last edited:
Y U M!

Have you WI this week? how did you do? You eat some lovely dinners, I have really struggled this week, am going to try introducing some different meals this week, donna x

WI is tomorrow Donna. I always think our meals are boring so thanks for saying they're not:) Sorry to hear you've been struggling but I'm sure you'll overcome it.

11/08/10 - work day
Breakfast:
Raspberries and blueberries with a Shape Zero mango youghurt poured over it
1 Alpen light - 1/2HXB

Snack
1 banana

Lunch:
M & S Count on Us Vietnamese Chicken Salad (2 syns) This is the easiest thing for me to grab. Plus I like it:) Have no cooking facilities at work.

Tea:
Waitrose easy cook gammon with mango and pineapple salsa, boiled organic new potatoes and loads of organic carrots(1 1/2 syns)
Meringue nest (2 1/2 syns) with raspberries and a Muller light vanilla yoghurt
1 curly wurly (6 syns)

Snack:
2 slices of ham

Last edited:

12/08/10
Breakfast:
Huge bowl of blueberries with a Shape Zero mango youghurt poured over it
1 Alpen light (3 syns)

Snack
1 banana

Lunch:
6 ryvita wholemal crackerbread - HXB with extra lean ham and VFF cottage cheese plus tomatoes
Cherries- from Morrisons and they are tasteless! I will not buy them again from there.

Tea:
Chicken with cajun spices thrown on, a massive portion of green beans and 1/2 pack of Ainsley Harriott mexican rice which I can't believe is free. It was really tasty:)
2 mikados (1 syn)

Snack:
1 curly wurly (6 syns)

Another snack:
More tasteless cherries! I bought 2 lots of the things as they were on offer!

Last edited:
Back