Lounge's EE food diary

:argh:
suggest she looks for a job in a men only gym loads of testosterone there!

PMSL- thing is they love themselves too much if they spend loads of time in a gym!

I bet you'll be in your favourite jeans soon:)

Anyway, I'd better start the cleaning I keep putting off. I'm a slob and would rather be out with my chickens!

PMSL- thing is they love themselves too much if they spend loads of time in a gym!

I bet you'll be in your favourite jeans soon:)

Anyway, I'd better start the cleaning I keep putting off. I'm a slob and would rather be out with my chickens!

what about a nudist colony? now that would make you lose weight bloody quick!

off to caress my jeans, weigh in tonight and i have sat on the laptop most of the day so much for burning those last few lbs!

Ooh, I've not been a 12 for years so was quite impressed -lol

10s10lbs, are H & M's jeans good then? I'm fed up of ones that are baggy around my bum but too tight at the front - think camel toe:eek::eek:

I think the only jeans I've ever had that fitted well were Levi's but that took trying around 10 pairs on - lol Did walk past another shop today but couldn't be bothered going in as the sale ones were Miss Sixty and I'm sure they're for stick insects. Plus, it's a "trendy" shop with "trendy" assistants and I was in scruffs. The type of shop where footballers wives shop.

Hehe, well done for getting into the 12s no matter what the shop was!

My first ever pair of jeans was from Gap - I must recommend them, hands down, as being the best of the best for jeans, if you don't want to blow the bank. Was so irritated with myself when I managed to get huge gaping holes in the legs from my fat thighs rubbing together :( They are now ruined forever, which is really sad :( I also had a pair from H&M, which I thought were at £14.99 in the sale but they were accidentally labelled as a sale item. However, being such a lovely fit (I still don't know to this day whether they are a size 10 or a size 12!) I bought them anyway at £24.99 and they were lovely! Really strong fabric, they have never given way to the flab on my thighs! Haven't worn them for a while as I stopped fitting into them a long time ago, maybe I'll try them on after this post :D

After I ripped my Gap ones and the H&M ones stopped fitting, I've had about four pairs from Primark... Baggy skater ones, flary ones, skinny ones, and my most recent pair - straight leg stretch ones :) Most sensible choice a 19 year old ever did make! I would recommend them to anyone who is losing weight and is expecting to be changing shape/size a lot!

Jeans are a bit like men - you need to try many for size until you find "the one", I have a pair of primark jeans, size 14, they are perfect for me and I hug them everyday because I am getting closer and closer to wearing them again lol!

:8855: my thoughts exactly! Although hugging my jeans... I can't do that! :p I do, however, caress a pair that my XOH got me with employee discount from River Island (size 10, absolutely gorgeous, and definitely the most I have ever and probably will ever spend on a pair of jeans!) on a regular basis :eek: :p

what about a nudist colony? now that would make you lose weight bloody quick!

off to caress my jeans, weigh in tonight and i have sat on the laptop most of the day so much for burning those last few lbs!

Oooh what a thought! Hello nakey people, bye bye wobbly bits! Good luck for weigh in! xxx

My HXA is always skimmed milk

18/08/10 - work day
Breakfast:
Raspberries with a Muller Light strawberry yog poured over
1 Alpen light bar - 1/2 HXB
1 banana

Snack:
Red grapes

Lunch:
M & S Count on Us Vietnamese Chicken Salad (2 syns)
My lovely boss brought me in a slice of my favourite cake - sponge with cherries and rhubarb on top. At least I didn't have a sausage roll with mustard on and a really fattening sandwich as well! Syns, haven't a clue-lol

Snack:

Tea:
SW wedges with sliced chicken breasts griddled in cajun spices and peas

Coco rocks bar (4 syns)

You can see I'm ignoring the cake I had!

I think this could be a bad day as I didn't have many raspberries in the fridge and am already starving and it's not even 10am!

Last edited:

19/08/10
Breakfast:
Raspberries with a Muller Light vanilla yog poured over
1 banana
1 Kellogs fibre plus - HXB

Lunch:
Leftover cajun chicken which was very spicy, ham, loads of cherry toms, a whole tub of Morrisons Eat Smart cottage cheese with pineapple and 6 ryvita crispbreads (6 syns)

Snack:
1 banana and 1 plum - is it me or does anyone else find the fruit from Morrisons tasteless. Plums were only 50p and they're as bad as the cherries last week!

Tea:
Haddock baked in the oven with some fish seasoning sprinkled on. SW wedges and loads and loads of sliced runner beans. 'Twas yummy
Shape zero blueberry yoghurt

Snack:
Coco Rocks bar (4 syns)

Another snack:
Red grapes

Last edited:
Thanks Donna:)

It's 10 1/2 lbs loss now:) Just adjusted my target to the correct amount for 10% now we can do 1/2lbs on here.

I was happy with 10 stone as my target but if this continues I might set target at 9 1/2 stone. I've no idea when I last weighed that as for various reasons I threw the scales out years ago. Am going to play it by ear I think as don't want to lose my curves or look gaunt.

20/08/10 - work day
Breakfast:
A large bowl of raspberries with a Muller Light vanilla yog poured over

Snack:
1 banana

Lunch:
As it's Friday regular readers will know it is
Cup of home made pea and ham soup (deli bought and no idea of syns:confused:)
Roast beef salad sandwich with mustard mayo and gherkins on 1 slice of granary bread from a large loaf no butter or marg(deli bought and no idea of syns:confused:)
I also ate 2 sausages! It's hopeless if I go to the butty shop as they shout eat me and smell sooooooo good.:eek:

Snack:
Red grapes

Tea:
Waitrose easy cook gammon with a spicy mango and pineapple salsa ( 1 1/2 syns)Organic new potatoes and broccoli.

DH has informed me that he doesn't like this meal and that we could have gone out to the Toby.

Cross so I've eaten a Curly wurly (6 syns)

Hungry so I've eaten 3 Ryvita crispbreads (3 syns) and a tub of Morrisons eat smart pineapple cottage cheese.

Realised I should start putting on my Wii time

20 minutes of Step Plus and 4 minutes of Hula Hooping. This has made my back ache again so I'll have to stop the hula ing

Last edited:

21/08/10
Breakfast:
Raspbberries with a Muller light vanilla yog poured over
1 Banana

Lunch:
Ham and tomato omlette made with 2 eggs. Mini babybel (2 syns)
1 Kelloggs Plus fibre bar - HXB

Snack:
Great big bowl of blueberries slightly warmed in the microwave with a Shape Zero forest fruit yog

Another snack:
Red grapes

Tea:
Indian takeaway. 1 poppadum with mango and onion, 1 vegetable samosa, 1/2rd pilau rica and 1/3 chicken tikka chilli massalla
Red grapes

Then had chocolate munchies and I gave in, so
1 curly wurly ( 6 syns)
1 coco rocks bar ( 4 syns)

Migrainey headach brewing. Not sure if it is the weather or one of my hormonal ones:(

Last edited:

22/08/10
Breakfast:
Blueberries with a Muller light vanilla yog poured over

Snack:
Alpen light bar - (3 syns)

Lunch:
4 bacon medallions, tomatoes, mushroom and a fried egg
1 Kelloggs fibre plus bar - HXB

Snack:
1 nectraine

Tea:
Teriyaki salmon with AH szeuchan rice
4 Mikados (2 syns)
Raspberries defrosting for later- scratch these as I had chocolate cravings! but my new food instead of chocolate at the moment is pineapple cottage cheese and ryvita crackerbreads( 4 syns)

Last edited:
Back