Lounge's EE food diary

why don't you ask them how/what they use to make the soup then you might be able to put a syn value on it :)

My HXA is always skimmed milk

28/08/10
Breakfast:
A large bowl of raspberries and Blueberries with a Muller Light vanilla yog poured over
1 Alpen light bar - 1/2 HXB

Snack:
1 banana

Lunch:
Been out working on the chicken run so went to Deli and had a roast beef salad sandwich with mustard mayo and gherkins on 1 slice of granary bread from a large loaf no butter or marg - can I HEXB the bread I wonder?
Red Grapes

Snack:
Stomach rumbling so
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB
Red grapes

Tea:
Poppadum, mango and onion chutney, vegetable samosa, chicken tikka pathia and pilau rice
1 frozen finger of fudge (syns?)

Last edited:

29/08/10
Breakfast:
A large bowl of raspberries with a Shape Zero yog poured over

Snack:
1 banana

Lunch:
Chicken salad

Snack:
Red grapes

Tea:
Salad- lettuce,toms,cucumber, beetroot with ham, tuna, cous cous( 1/2 syn), extra light mayo ( 1/2 syn)
Raspberries with Shape Zero raspberry yog

Snack:
3 ryvita crispbreads (3 syns) with VFF cottage cheese and chives

Last edited:
Hi Anne - are you enjoying the Bank Hoilday weekend?

Yes thanks:) are you? Have you been up to anything nice?

We replaced the roof on the chicken run yesterday. Well, the royal "we" as I just helped get the sheets up there and left DH to fasten them in place -lol

We're currently on a hunt for a couple of throws for the settee and a chair in the dining room but are having no luck in finding any we like in two different sizes. Been out and about to Homesense, Dunelm Mill and Next today and still no luck:banghead::banghead: We also went to TK Maxx proper and I tried on 15 pairs of jeans and couldn't find one pair that fitted me properly:banghead: Nearly had a domestic as DH couldn't understand why!!

30/08/10
Breakfast:

Snack:
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Lunch:
4 medallions of bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB
Red Grapes - 1/2 punnet

Snack:
1 banana

Tea:
Chicken biryani, made with Schwartz mix. My portion (1 syn) Was lazy and didn't do a veg curry though to go with it.
Raspberries, mini meringue (1 syn?) and a Shape zero rasp. yog
1 Coc Rocks bar (4 syns)

Last edited:
SNAP! We had chicken biriyani as well.

Finger of fudge - are they lovely frozen?

Spooky -lol and yes they are but not quite as long lasting as I'd hoped. That's probably me though-lol

LOL! can just imagine OH's face when you tried on pair no.15

It wasn't a pretty sight - pmsl Thing is though I took in 14's, too big, 12's too big and had to go out for 10's. Sorry but there is no way I'm a size 10 so I reckon that sizing is all to pot everywhere.

Have you tried M&S? they (i think they still do) loads of different cuts for different shapes - other than that don't trinny & susannah and gok wan have ranges in catalogues for shapes - i think t&s are very (used to be littlewoods)

if a size 12 is too big then you take the 10 and go girl!

OH must be loving the new you x

31/08/10
Breakfast:

Snack:
1 Alpen light (3 syns)
1 banana

Lunch:
2 slices of nimble wholemeal - HXB with baked beans and 3 medallions of bacon
Shape zero yog

Tea:
Chilli with peppers and mushrooms thrown in served with boiled rice. Used Schwartz Tex Mex sachet at 6/12 syns. Synning my portion at 1 1/2 syns
Raspberries, shape zero yog and 2 mini meringues (2 syns?)

Curly wurly (5 syns)

Don't know what it is with chillis but I am really not enjoying them now even prior to SW. Have tried making my own from scratch, using different mixes etc and although they smell great when cooking there is something missing with the taste:(:confused:

Have you tried M&S? they (i think they still do) loads of different cuts for different shapes - other than that don't trinny & susannah and gok wan have ranges in catalogues for shapes - i think t&s are very (used to be littlewoods)

if a size 12 is too big then you take the 10 and go girl!

OH must be loving the new you x

Thanks Donna, will try and get there:)

01/09/10 - work day

Breakfast:
Raspberries (300g) with an Activa FF blueberry yog poured over
1 banana

Lunch:
M & S Count on Us Vietnamese Chicken Salad (2 syns)
1 banana
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Snack:
Sweet baby plum tomatoes

Tea:
Left over chilli (1 1/2 syns)with boiled rice - still bland so added some Red Rooster (very) hot sauce
Mango
1 Curly wurly (5 syns)
4 maltesers (syns?)

Snack:
2 ryvita crackerbreads(2 syns) with VFF cottage cheese

Last edited:

02/09/10
Breakfast:
Raspberries with an Activia FF yog poured over
1 Banana

Lunch:
2 egg omlette with ham, tomatoes and a Babybel light (2 syns)

Tea:
Smoked mackerel (1 syn), smoked salmon, new potatoes, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and FF salad dressing
Raspberries with an Activia yoghurt and a mini meringue (1 syn)

Curly wurly (5 syns)

2 ryvita crackerbreads (2 syns) with one Luaghing Cow extra light (1 syn) ham and more baby plum tomatoes - these are sooo sweet and yummy

Last edited:
Yay, I have new jeans that fit properly:clap:

Shows how ridiculous sizing is though and it was still a saga. Went to New Look to find a size 12 skinny flare as the 14 in my local one were too big. Found a 12, tried them on and they were absolutely mahoosive. I've lost just 1 lb since I tried on the size 14 and these size 12's were over 8 inches too big around the waist!!! Ended up in Debenhams, after numerous other shops, and found a Red Herring pair that fit well. I ended up having to buy a size 10:eek: DH, off work this week and with me has at long last realised that all my moans and complaints about sizing are correct as there is no way on earth I am a size 10!!

03/09/10
Breakfast:
A large bowl of raspberries with an Activia FF yog poured over

Snack:
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB
1 banana

My day then went downhill rapdily but it was a bloody lovely lunch
1 wholemeal roll with a seafood mix with salad. The mix is crab and prawns and loads of mayo
1 chocolate jap. Lord knows how many syns I had:eek:

Tea:
Quick cook steak, brocolli and new potatoes
1 Alpen light - 1/2 HXB

Snack:
DH is at the pub watching the England game. I'd normally be eating my way through a big bar of dairy milk and have got some red grapes instead.

Last edited:
yay congrats on the new jeans! i missed too much, lol, not had my laptop in full function for a week or so, only been coming on for a few posts at a time on my dad's pc or on my phone/ipod, tis a pain!

well done for getting into those size 10s, its an amazing feeling isn't it?! my size 10 river island jeans actually close now, i am amazed! lol would be nice to be able to sit down comfortably cross legged on the floor wearing them though!

i see you didn't have your usual friday lunch?! :eek:

xxx

Back