Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Well I'm back, I went to Cork in Ireland for a few days (Mon to Thurs) with boyfriend, had a great time, I didn't stick to plan, but I'm fine with that as I was on my holiday. I'm finding the hard thing now is getting out of the "holiday mood" and getting my arse on plan.

Here is todays (awful) food diary, tomorrow will be saintly and planned to the max!!!

Saturday - red day
B: Apple and grapes
L: Slice of ham and Mr Whippy icecream (8 syns)
S: Apple and jelly beans (6 syns?)
D: Homemade burger with salad and cheese (1A)

Thanks Kiki, it's good to be back, I want to be back in control again. Such a lovely day again today, I'm off to my brothers in a few hours to swim in his pool and sunbathe, it's too hot to do anything else.

Green day today and really want to have a 100% day
B: Strawberries and quark
S: 1 tbsp of nutella and an apple (4 syns)
L: Savoury rice salad and alpen light bar (0.5B)
S: Banana
D: Pasta with bacon (1B), tomatoes, peppers and cheese (1A)

Last edited:
Your brother has a pool?? Lemme grab my towel haha! Have a fab one and use plenty of sunblock!

Everyone is welcome, he bought the house about 3 years ago, but I've only been in it once as not had a proper summer. He's getting divorced so house will be sold soon, therefore I'm going to make the most of it, hehe.
He's got a boxer dog and she hates it when someone is in the pool, she runs up and down the side barking until you get out.

Sunblock and book all ready to go. xxx

Red day today and first *proper* day back on plan...

B: Strawberries and quark
S: 2 x apples
L: LF sausage salad (1.5 syns)
S: Alpen light bar (0.5B)
D: Steak with roast cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, baby corn and mange tout with a jacket potato (1.5B - as a bit bigger than normal)

I've been and done my weekly shop and feel well prepared, feels so much better when I know I've got it all to hand and can plan ahead. It's WI day tomorrow, fingers crossed my gain isn't too bad, but what ever will be, will be.

Ohh and also... hospital called today about my dodgy elbow joint, I'm going in for my operation on 15th July, arrgh, so not long!!

As I'm in super planner mode.. food plan for tomorrow

B: Strawberries and banana with mullerlight yogurt
S: Apple
L: Sweet chilli chicken salad (2 syns)
S: Eat smart salt and vinegar fries - 55 kcals so (3 syns?)
D: Bacon, 2 sausages and scrambled eggs and toast (1 syn & 1B)

Last edited:
Loving ya dinner tomm!! Bacon and Sausages! xxx

Thanks Claire, I could eat it now, can't wait for tea time.

It's weigh in day today and I HATE waiting around for it, I just get myself all stressed out and keep weighing myself, trying on different clothes to see which are lightest, and even changing my granny pants to the see through ones (as they are lighter)...!! Arrgh get a grip Lou.

Hope everyone else is enjoying a saner afternoon xx

Hehe, not kinky ones crotchless ones, just the flimsy light ones (at least half a lb lighter than my normal granny pants)....

Anyway...... I blooming lost 2lbs, I'm very happy as I was sure I'd put on. Thats 23.5lbs in total and I really want to get to my 2 stone mark BEFORE my operation on 15th July, think that is do able?

Well done Lou!! LOL at ya knickers, they done wonders!! hahaha

I have a pair too (I weigh home 1st thing in the morning! lolol)

What op ya having - sorry been away a long time!xxx

I've been waiting so long you probably heard about it years ago, hehe.. I'm having surgery on my elbow as I've got pieces of bone in the joint which makes my elbow lock!! Gross

Totally doable for you Lou! Good luck and hope your op goes well when it does come around.

Congrats on the loss :)

Ahhh ok then!! I remember!

Love ya new pic! x

Back