Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Update - am having the most 100% day ever today.. so need to get back on with this losing weight lark.. 39lbs, so near yet so far.. anyway, I WILL GET THERE.

B: Pineapple, banana and yogurt
S: Hifi butterscotch (1/2B)
L: Bacon, tomatoes and poached egg on toast (B)
S: Butterscotch hifi bar (1/2B)
D: Chilli and salad

I'm doing a 10k midnight walk in July so have been out training today, managed an 8.5k walk so hopefully I'll be ok for the main event, knackered now x

Hiya girlies... oops to yesterday but yay to today..

Sunday - seaside
B: Cereal and banana (B)
L: Chips and gravy (20 syns)
D: McD's snack wrap and diet coke (??)

On the plus side I did avoid icecream and a complete meal from mcd's..

Monday
B: Cereal and banana (B)
L: Cold chicken and an apple
S: LF crisps (5 syns)

and tomorrow...

Tuesday
B: Pineapple and yogurt
L: Cold chicken
D: Bacon and tomato omlette

Hello everyone... just a quick update, off to weigh in in an hour, was meant to go yesterday but wimped out as was really constipated and didn't want it to show on scales, don't feel any less bloated today but just gonna have to get on with it.

Am eating very strictly this week, my male collegue is on a diet and I'm copying what he eats, well partly anyway..

Wednesday - red day
B: Pineapple
S: Apple
L: Cold chicken pieces
D: Steak and salad

I know it's not really slimming world, but just want to be very strict for a few days and then be following proper plan from Saturday onwards. x

Thanks Jane, fingers crossed.

Thursday
B: Raspberries, pineapple and grapes
L: Roast pepper soup
D: Steak and tomato omlette - random I know but got steak that needs using up and don't want salad again.

OOps, ate the steak straight from fridge when I got home as was hungry... so it's a bacon and tomato omlette instead.. the steak was already cooked by the way, I wasn't that desperate that I ate it raw, hehe x

What's flexi syns ? I haven't tried the EE plan as I have the old book. I am following the green plan, might give red a go next week. Looks like your well on track, keep at it.

Thanks tech, I'm sticking with red and green too, can't get hang of extra easy. Haha - flexi syns is when you have a special event, e.g. a birthday and know you won't be able to stick to 15 syns, therefore you just set an amount.. e.g. 50 syns and stick to it.

You probably won't get a weight loss that week, but it means you don't just think "it's my birthday, sod the syns etc, etc" and go well over board, as you're still actually counting syns.

Friday
B: Grapes and yogurt
S: Minted lamb salad with roast cherry tomatoes and peppers

I'm imaging you now, tucking into a cartoonesque raw steak, blood dripping down your jaw hee hee. Well done for choosing the steak, when I get home and am starving that's when everything goes to pot and I eat rubbish. 'Cos when you're proper hungry, for some reason you really don't fancy fruit!
That tiny gain is nothing and you will have it off in no time at all... in fact, probably as soon as the chilli works its magic ;)

Hehe, I agree.. fruit doesn't cut it when you're really hungry. How you doing anyway hun? I'm going to have a little wonder over to your diary now, am on a day off today and feeling very lazy, hehe xx

I'm doing pretty rubbish! But am on track again this week and back to the gym which I think makes the biggest difference of all!

Frantically trying to be less of an eyesore in my bikini in 7.5 weeks' time :)

You'll not be an eye sore at all hun, you've got 7 weeks... thats another half stone at least.. fancy a race? xx

Morning peeps.... am so knackered, only had 2 hours sleep :rolleyes: but lots of coffee is helping, hehe.

Right... today..

B: Satsuma
L: Pork and salad
D: Chicken and chorizo salad if I'm being good or.... steak at pub if I'm being bad.

Am off shopping with my Mum this afternoon then to friend's memorial concert tonight xxx

thanks karen, very slow but will get there. how are you getting on? gonna peek in your diary in a min....

sunday - working
B: Allbran (B)
L: Chicken salad
D: Lasagne and salad (syns and B)

bit of a naughty day but i'm ok with that x

Thanks Tech.. in the end I only had a small bit of lasagne so it's ok.. in the past it would have been loads, dripping in cheese served with garlic bread - no wonder I got so fat, hehe.

Monday - red
B: Allbran (B)
S: Satsumas
L: Chicken and chorizo (4 syns) salad
S: LF crisps (4.5 syns)
D: Gammon, egg and salad

Morning lovely people.... I'm in a good mood again, whats going on!! Hehe.

Tuesday
B: Fruit salad
L: Gammon salad (2 syns)
D: ??

Back