Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Yipppeeee..... 3lbs off this week, sooo close to that blooming 4 stone sticker, I really want it..!!!

Thanks Jane and Prawn... I've kind of forgotten about food in the last week or so, have put all heart ache with ex behind me and met someone new.. hehe, he makes me tummy go all fluttery...

Anyway...
B: Pineapple and grapes
S: Apple and hifi (B)
L: Jacket and beans
S: mini cheddars (?)
D: Pasta with bacon (B) and cherry tomatoes

Eek, thanks... just a shame he's in the RAF and going out to Italy on Saturday for 10 weeks... booo, I'm seeing it as a challenge though.. how much weight can I lose between waving him off and meeting him back at camp in August, hopefully I'll have a noticeable difference. Yay to being happy.

Anyway.. food
B: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
L: ??
D: Pork salad??

Oooh, how exciting, you can't beat that fluttery feeling of a new relationship!!
You deserve better than to be treated badly like your ex did so bring it on. And in the forces too - can't be bad oi oi ;)

Haha, massively oi oi!! ;) eeek, just wish I could fast forward all the way to August, oh well...

Anyway.. today

B: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
L: Chicken salad followed by 1/2 slice of mocha icecream thing at TGI Fridays (20 syns)
D: Possibly carrot and corriander soup after talking about it with Kirstabubble if not that then fruit salad as had late lunch

xxx

Morning... today's plan...aiming to be really good as I'm out with the girls tonight and will be drinking (probably loads)

B: 42g allbran (B)
S: Pineapple
L: Cold chicken
D: Omlette with bacon and tomatoes

Hello diary.. not much to write in here today as I'm ill. Went out with the girls last night and don't know if my drink was spiked or got food poisoning.... I keep being sick and can't even keep water down, feel awful, I drank quite a bit but have never felt like this before, not even when I've drank double what I did last night when I was a student.

Rubbish.

xxx

Hi diary - still not eating, haven't been sick today though, just too scared to eat now, at least water is staying down.. going to attempt some dry toast later... scales are looking blooming fantastic though, but know thats mainly fluid loss etc.

xxxx

Louise24 said:
Hi diary - still not eating, haven't been sick today though, just too scared to eat now, at least water is staying down.. going to attempt some dry toast later... scales are looking blooming fantastic though, but know thats mainly fluid loss etc.

xxxx

I know it's bad but when you have a sickness bug I love when you go on the scales and you have lost lbs because u just haven't been able to eat. I am a weirdo :) haha

X

Laura you are weird but I'm the same, just hate it when it goes back up as soon as return to normal though.

S: Apple
L: Cold chicken
D: Bacon and tomato omlette

Change of plan today as switched to green..

L: Pasta / rice / cous cous salad and LF crisps (4.5 syns)
D: Smash pizza with chorizo (4 syns), peppers, onions, tomaotes and cheese (B) with salad

Much better thanks Jane, how are you doing this week?

B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
L: Mugshot, apple and lf crisps (4.5 syns)
D: Pasta with tomatoes and bacon (B) and sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)

Bum, bum and bum.... only lost half a pound, argh. Oh well.. least it's not a gain, roll on next week xxx

Morning - happy Wednesday..

B: 42g allbran and banana (B)
L: Chicken and chorizo salad (4 syns)
D: Pork with roast peppers, onions and tomatoes and new potatoes (B)

Back