Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Well done Lou,thats some achievment after a naughty weekend, Have you any news re your elbow? Hope that you have a good Easter. x

Hi Jane, how are you? Hope you're well. The shadow on my scan was thankfully only a cyst, they've found some issue with the ulna nerve now so is likely I'll need two more operations but I can deal with those, just glad it's only a cyst.
Hope you have a lovely easter and get a chance to relax xx

hi hun, I also snuck off and joined WW a couple of weeks ago (I have put on so much poundage it's a bit scary and i daren't update my stats on here!) - takes some getting used to, all the points malarky and I think it makes it really hard to estimate stuff so eating out is a bit of a nightmare. I suppose I'll become more familiar with portion sizes / points of different foods in time so it might do me some favours - with SW, if it's free I eat a mountain of it! :)

That's really harsh about your job application and insisting you lose another 2 stone. I am sure you are way fitter than lost of the people already doing the job - it's not all about BMI...

Sorry to hear that you're still having issues with your arm, hopefully the next procedure will be the last xx

Hiya prawn, how are you lovely? Yay to ww, I'm loving the way I'm eating smaller portions but actually feeling full. E.g 60g dried pasta looks a tiny amount but is enough, yay... Bet I use to eat triple that on sw as it was "free"!!

Off on a bike ride now, yay. Happy Sunday x

Hello my lovely sw friends, just popping by to say hello.... Is funny how quickly I've become a WW-er, I don't think in SW anymore. Am enjoying ww still, not getting massive losses but hey ho!

Copy and paste of todays diary if anyone is interested xxx

I've just done day three of shred and OMG am I feeling it. I'm combining it with a 5 mile bike ride first, then home, water and straight to shred, am hoping by only doing a short bike ride it'll mean I can do it every day. Mad though, only day 3 and I can feel some of the moves getting easier.

Food for today...
B: Porridge (4pp) with sultanas (1pp) and grated apple
L: 2 x WW toast (3pp), 2 poached eggs (4pp) and mushrooms
S: WW lemon and ginger cookes (2pp)
S: HL raison crispy slice (1pp)
D1: Chicken (4pp) salad and coleslaw (2pp)
D2: H/M soup (1pp) and crisps (3pp)

TOTAL: 25pp / 32 (will eat more later)

Am going to aqua aerobics at 7pm so kind of having two dinners as I'm always hungry when I get home.

Eeek, haven't been here for 6 weeks, so much for only doing WW for a few weeks! I'm still loving it but sometimes miss SW, my losses aren't massive but I'm losing (nearing my 6 stone award soon). Hope everyone is well and enjoying the extra long weekend xx

Louise24 said:
Eeek, haven't been here for 6 weeks, so much for only doing WW for a few weeks! I'm still loving it but sometimes miss SW, my losses aren't massive but I'm losing (nearing my 6 stone award soon). Hope everyone is well and enjoying the extra long weekend xx

Hi Louise thought I'd pop into ur diary have u thought about doing simply filling ? That's what I usually do but have had a pp week wanted to get a feel of portion size cause think if I worked it out I was probably having 40 a day instead of 26 lol and I am finding the smaller portions enough I'm just a pig ha ha not sure if I will do another pp week or sf next week both got their good points, hope u have a great weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi both :)

I've not tried simply filling purely because I know I'd eat too much like I did with sw. E.g now I weight out 50g of dried rice and it looks a tiny amount but fills me up.. On sw or simply filling I'd have a triple portion!! Hehe, am greedy. X

Hi to anyone who remembers me... thought I'd update this diary as it's been going for years! Hehe. Still doing weight watchers and loving it, I was only ever going to try it for a few weeks but now don't think I'll be coming back to sw, don't get me wrong, I loved it but I'm too greedy, my dinners were just mounds of food that I really didn't need but ate as it was "free"!

Have now lost nearly 6.5 stone in total and my BMI is very close to going from obese to over weight, woop woop. This therefore realises my dream of becoming a police officer, I've just missed out on the september training course so am hoping for march instead.

Hmm, not sure what else to update you on... love life is still a disaster but I'll find mr right evenually.

Lots of love to everyone, will try and find some oldie diaries and say hello xxx

Hi Louise thanks for popping into my diary x god Uve done so well losing all that weight I have been struggling the last few weeks so it helps with the motivation when someone does so well so thank you.
Hope u have a great weekend xx

Thanks val. hope you're getting back in the zone again now and have had a lovely weekend.

I went to see dirty dancing yesterday in Birmingham, it was good but my heart wasn't in it, I keep wanting to break down in tears, hate this stupid heart break feeling, I dread waking up
In the morning as know it'll all come flooding back, I'm getting myself to the gym etc and talking to friends but none of it helps, I just want to curl up in my bed and cry. Blah!

Louise24 said:
Thanks val. hope you're getting back in the zone again now and have had a lovely weekend.

I went to see dirty dancing yesterday in Birmingham, it was good but my heart wasn't in it, I keep wanting to break down in tears, hate this stupid heart break feeling, I dread waking up
In the morning as know it'll all come flooding back, I'm getting myself to the gym etc and talking to friends but none of it helps, I just want to curl up in my bed and cry. Blah!

Oh poor u x horrid when u go through breakup know the feeling very well but it will get better (know u don't think so at the moment)
((( big hug ))) xx

Thanks val, I guess each day gets easier but I have my moments where I slip back into wanting to text him. He's still friends with me on Facebook and twitter which I don't understand, I want to be strong enough to unfriend him, but I'm not at the moment. Oh well. Am on
A day off today and it's making it harder, really can't wait to go back to work tomorrow x

Hi val, am starting to feel brighter thanks.

Trying to keep busy. Have cheered myself up by finding some old photos... Can actually see the difference a bit now, woop.

Attachments

• image-1724915036.jpg
    image-1724915036.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image-2113856279.jpg
    image-2113856279.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 38
Hey Lou, how's we going?

Sorry to hear someone's gotten under your skin again, men are trouble lol. One day the right one will appear though xx

Hope you've got a good weekend planned xx

Bloody predictive text, should have said how's ww going lol xx

Hi hun, I'm ok thanks, blimming men, I'm now concentrating on being happy with myself before I bring any more boys into the picture, I'm joining a netball club and hoping they'll be a social side to it afterwards too, am not sure how else to make new friends, is pretty difficult when you're 28 as most of my friends have moved away or are all coupled up. I think splitting up with Alex hurt more than anything else as I finally thought i'd "found it", I thought it was meant to be as I'd lost weight and felt so much happier and more confident. Anyway - it's his loss, not mine, I'll find my mr right one day, probably where I least expect it.

My mum's coming over in a few mins to help my decorate my lounge, arrgh, have been putting it off since when I moved in in November as it's massive. what have you got planned for the weekend? Hope you're settled in your new house and enjoying sw again x

Back