Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Louise24 said:
Hi val, am starting to feel brighter thanks.

Trying to keep busy. Have cheered myself up by finding some old photos... Can actually see the difference a bit now, woop.

My god Louise what a change Uve done really well it's good to have the bigger photos to compare with especially when ur having one of those I feel fat days, have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks val, i love them but think im getting a bit too proud of myself as keep showing people! I dont want to get too vain, plus ive still got a long way to go!
how are you? Good weekend? Hope you're recovered after having grand kids? X

hi louise i'm good thanks lost 5lb this week so happy with that just need to keep it up :rolleyes: was lovely having granchildren just about got over it lol where do they get their energy from? i am away for a week from the 8th for a week so looking forward to that :) hope u have a good wekeend xx

Blooming heck, well done val, thats brilliant.

Well... I'm back from a week in Spain with a tan and a 4lb gain, meh.

I'm at a bit of a sticking point, i don't know if I should stick to ww or come back to sw, my losses are so slow but Ww has taught me portion control, so maybe sw will work for me again.

Anyone got any advice please? X

Hello to my slimming world friends... It's been ages since I've been here, but I'm coming back, yay!! I cancelled my WW direct debit yesterday so will continue with that until Nov 6th (as it's already paid for) and then I'm coming back to SW. I love Ww but it's not working for me, so am going to give sw a go to shake things up a bit, I imagine i'll become a bit of a diet tart and keep changing, but as long as the scales move then i don't care.

Hope everyone is well, please say hello if you're reading x

Thanks Jane, how are you? Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Well.... I've got 2 weeks left of my pre paid weight watchers membership, I'm not going to meetings at the moment as just want to join sw again, but I also can't bring myself to pay for two at once, so I'm at a sticking point again. Grgh. I'm not gaining with ww but i'm not losing either, is getting so annoying. Think I may try the ww version of sw for the next few weeks (simply filling and healthy) and then get to sw again.

Lots of love x

Just posted on my diary asking what you decided to do - then I saw this post! welcome back lol x

Thanks sweetie, am so excited about it. Have decided to do only extra easy, that way ill hopefully avoid over eating certain food types just "because its free!!". E.g on a green day I'd eat massive portions of pasta, now ill just weigh a healthy amount.

Eeek... Hurry up Wednesday xx

yeah - hurry up wednesday! I lost another 1lb this week xx

Woop woop Wednesday is here!! Time to put my slimming world head back on and forget about points. Haven't planned it v well as got freezer full of ww ready meals etc.

Looking forward to getting to class and planning out my first week, am going to go for extra easy and red days, am trying to forget green days exist!! X

All joined up!!

Was super impressed that you can now rejoin with your history for £5 extra, therefore got my 5.5 and 6 stone awards, bring on the 6.5 x

Had a 1.5lb gain from leaving ww and joining sw which i'm happy enough with. Tracker all reset and accurate now.... hello day 1..

B: Melon, ff yogurt and 30g muesli (B)
S: Apple
L: Veg and chicken soup homemade and space raiders (2 syns)
D: Pasta with arrabatia sauce (3 syns), peppers, mushrooms and courgettes

xxx

Thanks Jane. How are you?

Waah I don't know if i like slimming world anymore, I've forgotten it all and had a rubbish day,I can't get online as she said my old details will still work but I can't remember them!!

grr.. This is my honest food diary, must do better tomorrow and stop my ww way of thinking..

B: ff yog, fruit and muesli - b
S: melon and bite size stollen (100 kcals so... 5.
syns??)
L: chicken and veg soup and space raiders - 3 syns
S: apple and finger of fudge - 6 syns?
S: 2 rich tea fingers - 2 syns?
D: pasta, sauce - 3.5 syns, veggies

So... 19.5 syns at a guess.

X

Still not feeling sw but going to carry on...

B fruit and yogurt and 2 hard boiled eggs
S apple and flump - 2 syns
L feta salad - 1a
S 2 toffees - 4 syns
D steak, salad and chips

Louise24 said:
Still not feeling sw but going to carry on...

B fruit and yogurt and 2 hard boiled eggs
S apple and flump - 2 syns
L feta salad - 1a
S 2 toffees - 4 syns
D steak, salad and chips

Chips - 6 syns..

So... 12 syns and still got a b left x

Morning... Day 3 of slimming world, really going to try hard today.

B: fruit and yogurt
L: bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, toast (b)
D: chilli with loads of veg and boiled rice

Am trying to decide what to do today, really need to go and order some new glasses but its yet more money, argh x

Lunch... Yum!!

Attachments

• image-2198319410.jpg
    image-2198319410.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 28
Back