Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hi hun!

Thought I'd come say hello as it's a bit rubbish when you feel like you're talking to yourself on here!
What's slim and save? Having done SW for a year and nearly bankrupted myself buying so much fruit and veg the word 'save' sounds ace! Ha ha.
Sounds like you have some good meals planned, I may end up robbing some ideas :)
X

Hi hun!

Thought I'd come say hello as it's a bit rubbish when you feel like you're talking to yourself on here!
What's slim and save? Having done SW for a year and nearly bankrupted myself buying so much fruit and veg the word 'save' sounds ace! Ha ha.
Sounds like you have some good meals planned, I may end up robbing some ideas :)
X

Hi Amy - thanks for popping by, a friend - yay!! Have you got a diary? I'll come say hello. I've just updated my ticker (normally use iphone so didn't realise I had slim and save still). I'm now doing SW again, but slim and save is basically a very low kcal diet where you have 3 shakes and then a protein evening meal, it worked brilliantly last year when I was stuck in a rut, I'd lost 5 stone with sw, messed about a bit, stopped losing so did 3 weeks of S&S and lost over 1.5 stone..... however..... I then met my boyfriend, started eating again and put on some (not all) of the weight I lost. I'd honestly stick to slimming world if I was you, you look like you are doing brilliantly and it's suitable long term, I only really tried S&S as I had hit a plateau.

xx

Just a bit of forward planning for tomorrow....

Red day for a change.

B: fruit and yogurt
S: small hifi bar (1/2b)
L: homemade chilli
S: small hifi bar (1/2b)
D: tuna on toast (b) with salad

Xxx

Hi Amy - thanks for popping by, a friend - yay!! Have you got a diary? I'll come say hello. I've just updated my ticker (normally use iphone so didn't realise I had slim and save still). I'm now doing SW again, but slim and save is basically a very low kcal diet where you have 3 shakes and then a protein evening meal, it worked brilliantly last year when I was stuck in a rut, I'd lost 5 stone with sw, messed about a bit, stopped losing so did 3 weeks of S&S and lost over 1.5 stone..... however..... I then met my boyfriend, started eating again and put on some (not all) of the weight I lost. I'd honestly stick to slimming world if I was you, you look like you are doing brilliantly and it's suitable long term, I only really tried S&S as I had hit a plateau.

wow 5 stone thats amazing!! Go you!
Generally I enjoy SW, I find it fits in quite well with working shifts and things like that so I like it. I just feel a bit like I'm messing about with losing and gaining the same half stone all year! Need to knuckle down for last 4 weeks before holiday and wedding dress shopping in April! I know it works I just need to concentrate.
I have a diary - you commented earlier which led me to yours! It's fresh start diary.
Nice to have a minis pal! xx

Thanks Amy - found your diary, I'm so blonde sometimes!

So, red day today... Had the munches this morning as you can see from the below...

B: fruit and ff natural yogurt followed by hard boiled egg and toast (1/2b)
S apples, flump 1.5, space raiders 3, mikados 3, and mini kinder bar 3.5
L chilli and small hifi bar (1/2b)
D won't be back from sw until 8.30 ish so will just pop some more chilli in microwave

Good luck to any Wednesday weighers xx

Thanks Amy - found your diary, I'm so blonde sometimes!

So, red day today... Had the munches this morning as you can see from the below...

B: fruit and ff natural yogurt followed by hard boiled egg and toast (1/2b)
S apples, flump 1.5, space raiders 3, mikados 3, and mini kinder bar 3.5
L chilli and small hifi bar (1/2b)
D won't be back from sw until 8.30 ish so will just pop some more chilli in microwave

Good luck to any Wednesday weighers xx

Good luck with weigh in!

Yay lost 4lb! Pleased with that.

Being pay lady was soooooo stressful, hopefully better next week though.

Didnt get home until 925pm... Not sure I can do that every week, especially as I didn't eat until I got home. Tired and knackered now but committed to losing 2lb next week.

Xx

Yay lost 4lb! Pleased with that.

Being pay lady was soooooo stressful, hopefully better next week though.

Didnt get home until 925pm... Not sure I can do that every week, especially as I didn't eat until I got home. Tired and knackered now but committed to losing 2lb next week.

Xx

Well done chick that's an amazing loss!! Xx

Thank hun, food diary for today.... Red day

B: 2 eggs, 1 toast (1/2 b), fruit and yogurt
S: hifi lite (1/2b) flump 1.5 and kinder bar 3.5
L: chilli
S: apple
D: fish and new pots (b) with veg

Hiya... Just back from shopping, sat down with a coffee and a.... Krispy Kreme!!! I've given James half (well a third) of it, so instead of 16 syns I'm going to allow 12, was gorgeous and worth it so not going to feel guilty.

Green day - Saturday
B: toast and egg (1b)
L: jacket potato and spaghetti hoops
S: 1 turkey goujon (3 syns)
S: Krispy Kreme (12 syns)
D: pasta, peas, leeks, mint and Philly (1a)

Still got a b to fit in too...

Hiya... Just back from shopping, sat down with a coffee and a.... Krispy Kreme!!! I've given James half (well a third) of it, so instead of 16 syns I'm going to allow 12, was gorgeous and worth it so not going to feel guilty.

Green day - Saturday
B: toast and egg (1b)
L: jacket potato and spaghetti hoops
S: 1 turkey goujon (3 syns)
S: Krispy Kreme (12 syns)
D: pasta, peas, leeks, mint and Philly (1a)

Still got a b to fit in too...

Ooh Krispy kremes....I love the strawberry and cream one! And the fudgey one...there's a drive thru Krispy Kreme not far from our house- bad!!

Thankfully there's not a Krispy Kreme too close by here, drive thru sounds lethal.

Talking of lethal.... Oh man... What a day!!! Went to Liverpool with OH for day, was brilliant and had a fab time but... He asked if we could go to gourmet burger kitchen as never been before... As we're trying to save money I agreed as found a voucher for 2 burgers for £10.

So... I had a burger and a third of a portion of sweet potato fries. I honestly would have gone for a salad as don't like burgers much but would have cost £20 not £10. In the end I ate a 1/4 of bun and 2/3s of burger (was handing over food to OH to eat).

Nothing else then until I ate over half a mcflurry!!

Have just got home and had boiled green beans and a poached egg for tea, but fear its too little to late.

No syns for the rest of the week and red days only... Need to claw this back!

Sunday - red day (Liverpool blow out)
B: 2 eggs and toast (1b)
L: approx 1/2 a burger and 1/2 portion of sweet potato fries (20 syns)
S: 2/3 mcfurry (12 syns)
D: green beans and poached egg

Plan for tomorrow...

Monday - red day
B: magic porridge (b)
L: ham salad
D: chicken kebabs

Syns: none (hopefully)

Xx

Line drawn under yesterday!! Hehe. Am working today... Woop, get double time and another day off, so it's not all bad.

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday xx

Morning! Wednesday already, eek! Which means weigh in day.

L: crisp breads (b) and light soft cheese (a) and ham
S: apple and space raiders (3)
D: after weigh in... Bacon, asparagus and poached egg

Xx

Morning! Wednesday already, eek! Which means weigh in day.

L: crisp breads (b) and light soft cheese (a) and ham
S: apple and space raiders (3)
D: after weigh in... Bacon, asparagus and poached egg

Xx

How did weigh in go hon? Xx

Hi hun, 1/2lb off which I was surprised about as had a few naughty days. How are you getting
On? X

Today's food diary....

S: 2 mikados (1)
L: 85g lean bacon (b), asparagus and poached egg
D: ???

May attempt the curry loaf thing tonight as in a
Cooking mood x

3lb... go for it, I'm going for 2lb although would much prefer 3lb. how much more do you want to lose? x

Back