Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Boo to work, I'm off today and am still in bed, I can hear it raining outside which really isn't motivating me to get up!!

Monday - red day
B: fruit and yogurt
L: butternut squash and chilli soup, toast (b)
D: gammon, egg and salad

No syns today xxx

I'm such a nob!!

Forgot to have lunch before my 3 hour hair appointment so stupidly ate lf crisps 2.5 syns And some fun size malteasers 4 syns??

Followed my a jam doughnut afterwards - 7 syns.
Then a pasta / cous cous salad thing.

Then went to evening class and just had a bowl of free soup followed by a lean pork chop. I'm still hungry but no idea what kind of day I'm on, waaaah.

P.s say hello if you're reading, I'm lonely xx

Hi Louise
I have just joined the forum tonight and have been reading your posts to give me some meal ideas. You have done amazingly well at your weight loss, I hope i can get to grips with it too xx

Ange

Last edited:
Hi ange, welcome to mini mins and sw. Thank you for your comments but I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere at the moment!! How are you getting on?

Tuesday
B: porridge (b) with fruit
S: 2 satsumas
L: butternut squash and chilli soup
S: apple
D: gammon, poached egg, salad and maybe some wedges

Xxx

Added syns... Ginger nuts 6 syns, bag of discos 5 syns, one segment of chocolate orange 3 syns??

X

Tonight's dinner... Gammon, egg, salad and wedges. Gorgeous!

Attachments

• image-378152106.jpg
    image-378152106.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 35
Good morning, yay, Wednesday already!!

B: Porridge (B) and fruit
S: Apple and satsuma
L: Cous cous with roasted veggies and mayo (2 syns)
D: ???

I'm really struggling with slimming world, I start off every day with the best intentions but it all seems to go wrong, I can't get my head in the right place, I'm tempted to do celebrity slim for a few weeks to get me back on track.... ee doesn't seem to work for me, so it's either.... back to red days or celebrity slim...

I've come so far and am desperate to carry on losing :(

Phew!! What a weekend, had 5 of my uni friends and an 18 month old baby to stay for the weekend, seemed to be an endless job of making cups of tea, was great to catch up though.

Breaking news.... I've ordered a box of slim and save stuff. I'm going to do protein only until they arrive, and then go onto 3 shakes with 100g of chicken or fish in an evening with veg. I'm also not going to weigh myself before or during. I'm just going to do 2 solid weeks and then weigh myself, I think weighing puts me off my stride as if its good I get tempted to cheat as I've lost a bit of weight, but if I haven't lost, I get annoyed and eat too!!

So... Scales and carb ban from now on.

Monday
B: coffee
L: scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
D: pork, carrots and cabbage

Hi
i am new to this site and Slimming world but was hoping you might be able to help me?
In the class last week we were told that the Chosen by you Salmon Florentine was Free, not in ££ but in Syns.
Do any of you know any other conveiniace foods that are free syns. I love cooking but sometimes you just want throw something in the oven. ALl information is greatly received. xx

Hi Emily, have a look at some of the stickies and in the syn section at the top of this forum, there is loads of info up there, good luck x

**shakes dust off diary**

Hello everyone! I'm back, yay! Since my last entry I hammered slim and save... Lost about 1.5 stone in 3 weeks. Since then I messed about with Ww etc, but am now back on sw red days.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and look forward to catching up with you all, feel free to say hello xx

So... I've been doing sw for last 3 weeks, lost half a stone but not really stuck to it, I was being too strict and not eating bs etc as was against a deadline to get my weight down for a job.

Weight down, now time to do plan properly. Today has been my first day... And it's a red one.

B 35g crunchy bran and splash of milk (b & a)
L homemade chilli
S carrot sticks
S refreshers 6.5 syns, 2 flumps 3 syns and 2 mikados 1 syn.
D homemade chicken curry with courgette, carrot and potato (b) fritters

Today's food...

B: fruit and yogurt
S: 2 flumps 3 syns
L: chicken salad
S sweets 8 syns

## weigh in ##

D: homemade burgers and sw chips (b)

Oops, not been here. Well... Weigh in resulted in *whispers*... A 3lb gain!!!! Oh well. Line drawn am not going to dwell on it as was messing about.

Saturday - green
B: scrambled eggs on 1 small toast (1/2b) followed by fruit and yogurt
S: mullet light, apple and pack of black jacks - 7 syns
L: homemade soup
S: small hifi bar (1/2b)
D: savoury nice and veggies

Going to make the 1/2 syn roulade later, had forgotten all about it, am v excited, will post pics.

Also.... Have been asked to be pay lady at the late class, have said yes as it's the motivation I need to go to class each and every week xx

Hi everyone, if you're reading please say hello so i know I'm not all on my own.

Had my boyfriends two kids this weekend (6 and 2) am now exhausted!!

Today's food -green day

B fruit and muller Greek yogurt 1/2 syn
S fudge 5 syns
L McDonald's grilled chicken salad 1b and 2 syns
S h/m soup
D ???

Morning... One thing I've noticed after leaving sw to do ww and then coming back to sw is that slimming world really need to get a better app. The Ww one is fab as you can track on the app and know where you are - sort it out pleassssse sw.

Until then... Ill keep tracking on here...

Monday - green
B baked beans on toast 1b
S muller Greek yogurt 1/2 syn and couple of sweets 2 syns, kinder bar 3.5 syns
S tiny bite of doughnut (argh 3 syns)
L h/m soup
D pasta with peas, leeks, mint and Philly (b)

Last edited:
Ahh back to work today, looking forward to weigh in tomorrow as going to be trained up as the pay lady! Woop.

Greed day again today..

B: 2 eggs on toast 1b and 2 syns
S: flump 1.5 and kinder bar 3.5
L: hm soup
S: muller light
S: space raiders 3 syns
D: savoury rice and cheddar (b)

Back