Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Aww hun, thanks so much for saying that, but I don't deserve it, I'm naughty a lot of the time and am going much slower than I'd like, wouldn't life be great if you could buy will power (and get your jaw wired) hehe.

Also - my BMI is still much higher than yours hun, so you're def ahead in the race xxx

Hello diary.... today is a red day, although I think it could also be ee?

B: biscuit (oops - 4 syns)
L: egg salad sandwich (B)
D: steak with onions, toms, mushrooms, salad and sw chips (B)

Hi diary, just a quick update for today..

ee day
B: muller light yogurt and an orange
L: bacon and mushroom omlette
D: spaghetti bolognase with salad

Does this sound right for ee? x

Please can someone give me a slap, I'm all over the place.... I missed class this week as I saw a massive gain (lost 7lbs the week before) and was so gutted, I've continued to mess about since and know that I'm in real danger of throwing all this away.

NO, NO, NO - I will not ruin all my hard work... argh, I need help girlys, when I was travelling I ate what I wanted, when I wanted, yet still lost half a stone.. I think my brain thinks I can do this when I'm back in the UK but it's obviously not going to work as I'm sat behind my desk all day every day again.

My house sale has all fallen through too.. *stress*.

Anyway - here is the plan... go to class on Tuesday, buy a 12 week countdown and stop kidding myself. I'm also going to sit in on the new member talk and learn how to do EE, I was going to go to WW as sick on red and green, but it's a bit silly as I've not even given EE a go yet.

Please wish me luck as I'm going to need it. xxx

good luck Lou im sure giving EE a go and sitting in on New member talk will give you the tools u nedd to suceed go girl you can do it !! :D xxx

Hi Lou,
Sorry to read that you are struggling. I think that it must be hard to get back into your previous routine when you have done so many amaxing things over the past month. I think that sitting in on the newbies talk is an excellent idea as you can then treat it as a fresh start and start to plan new things as if it were a totally new plan for you!
I think it must also be disheartening in a way to see that you lost so much weight WITHOUT slimming world while you were away. But remember your eating habits that got you overweight and remember that SW has already had great results for you. You CAN get back into it and carry on seeing fab losses :)

Thank you both, feeling more positive today (although felt positive yesterday but ended up meeting my friend for a drink and shared a massive bowl of nachos).

Anyway, can't change the past.

Sunday - have got my 10k walk coming up in July so need to get some training done, I'm going to attempt a 6km walk this evening and I've also ordered a very s****y bike, I can't wait to get it and get back into cycling like I did last year.

Red day
B: Muller light and grapes
L: Bacon and scrambled egg with tomatoes
D: Roast beef with loads of veg and jacket potato (B), drizzle of gravy (3 syns) and a yorkshire pudding (8 syns)

Hey! Just poppin in and having a quick catch up! Im starting Exante... Ive ordered it so wish me luck! You're looking fab in your profile pic hun, well done x

Hey! Just poppin in and having a quick catch up! Im starting Exante... Ive ordered it so wish me luck! You're looking fab in your profile pic hun, well done x

Awww HELLO lovely, how are you? Tell me more about exante... hope you're well xxx

Just a quick update... am back on plan and off to wi tonight, I know I'm going to see a gain, but I'll accept it and look forward to a whole new week.

Monday
B: Cereal (B)
L: Turkey sandwich (B) and apple
D: Chicken salad

Tuesday
B: Cereal (B)
L: Chicken salad
D: Lamb kebabs and a pitta bread (B)

Yay, it's Tuesday night which means a whole new slimming week ahead of me, I know it's Easter, but I'm going to have one of my best weeks ever this week, I'm going to stick to plan (and I mean STICK to it), can't wait for next weeks weigh in and that buzzy feeling you get when you have a good loss... oh by the way... I gained 4lbs of the 7lbs I lost last week but blaah, that is done and in the past now.

Good luck everyone xxx

Well to lose 7lb was immense, so gaining some of its not the end of the world.
To be honest I dont know much about it yet lol. Its a VLCD - so I need my willpower! xx

joining you back on track lou i had a gain of 3lb this week :( after 4 weeks losing its most of that back on... but as you so rightly say its the start of a good week planning on sticking 100% (inc using syns) and having a great loss net tuesday when everyone will be scared of scales due to easter!!! hahahah(evil cackle) ...
have a good one Lou see ya with the celebrating losses tuesday xx

Thanks for your support as ever girlys - am still feeling super positive and looking forward to weigh in next week (am hoping this feeling remains with me over the BH weekend..)

Wednesday
B: Allbran and grapes (B)
S: Apple
L: Fruit salad (canteen had closed!!!)
S: Jelly babies (8 syns)
D: Scrambled eggs on toast with smoked salmon (B)

Thursday
B: Fruit salad
L: ?
D: ?

Thanks for your support as ever girlys - am still feeling super positive and looking forward to weigh in next week (am hoping this feeling remains with me over the BH weekend..)

Wednesday
B: Allbran and grapes (B)
S: Apple
L: Fruit salad (canteen had closed!!!)
S: Jelly babies (8 syns)
D: Scrambled eggs on toast with smoked salmon (B)

Thursday
B: Fruit salad
L: ?
D: ?

In the voice of Homer Simpson .......hmmmmmm jelly babies....**drools**

I'm soooo trying to resist caving in to my sweet cravings:mad:

xxx

Must have been something in the air last week - I gained 3lb without even being off plan!!

We can crawl back though and in the end we shall lose these little gains and plenty more too :)

Loving the positive new week attitude Lou, and I think it might be contagious :)

Bummer re your gain Prawn but you know it'll be a good un this week. Still feeling really upbeat and in a great mood, long live it continue...

B: fruit salad and yogurt
L: Salad box from sainsbury (6 syns for mayo)
D: Rustic oven chips (4 syns)

Have been so busy today, not fitted in any B choices, but am off tomorrow so will sort it out for then.

Oh... a list for tomorrow (else I forget and don't do it..)
* clean kitchen - drawers, cupboards, fridge, freezer etc
* bike ride - at least 6 miles as want to do a 14 mile one on Monday
* sort out eating plan
* pull up weeds in garden

Hi Louise, looks like your flying! Great to see that you are in a positive mode:D
Hope that you have good Easter. x

Hi Jane, hope you have a lovely Easter too, what have you got planned?

Ok - today... red day I think
B: Fruit salad and yogurt
S: Chocolate (oops 10 syns)
L: Tuna toastie (B)
D: Steak with a jacket potato (B) and salad

Back