Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Well done Louise, that stone will be gone, and your boy will be back before you know it ;) xx

Louise24 said:
Sorry but..... YIPPEEEEE!!! :happy036::woohoo::party0048:
I finally got my 4 stone award, lost 3lbs tonight which makes 4 stone 2lbs.. am so blooming happy, fingers crossed for another loss next week. Hope everyone else got on ok too xxxx

Wow well done. Well on your way to loosing that stone. Xxxxx

Thanks Maverick and Jules - haha, only 12lbs to go and I get my boy back (not sure if his bosses will agree with this rule but worth a go).

As I'm feeling supermotivated here is my food diary for tomorrow... had a bit of a celebration tonight in terms of junk food but all under control 2 x 1.5 syn flumps followed by 2 x 0.5 syn mikados - this girl knows how to party!!

Wednesday - Red
B: Fruit salad
S: Apple
L: Chicken and chorizo salad (4 syns)
D: Gammon with egg, jacket potato (B) and veg

Morning diary.... forgot that I'm meant to be going out for dinner with my mate tonight, think I may see if he can do tomorrow night instead though. Hope everyone has a good Wednesday xx

Wow Louise what a great weight loss! Congrats on losing 4 stone you go girl!! Bet your really pleased hun, you must be feeling great! Catch up with you soon Boo xx

Thanks Boo, was very suprised - well done to you and Mr Boo too :)

Have got a bit crazy with syns today..

Wednesday - Red
B: Fruit salad
S: Apple, 2 x flumps (3 syns)
L: Chicken and chorizo salad (4 syns)
S: LF crisps (4 syns) and 2 crackers (3 syns)
D: Gammon with egg, jacket potato (B) and veg

Thanks Jane, well done on your loss too hun.

Am feeling really rubbish this evening and I don't even know why, just all teary and feel like I'm dreading something but there is nothing to dread? I'm on rest days for two days now... think everything has caught up with me a bit, I really miss my man, he's only been away 2 weeks.. another 8 weeks at least to go. :-(

Anyway - must pull myself together and not, not, not turn to food to cheer me up..

Thursday
B: 42g crunchy bran and banana (B)
S: Apple
L: Pork salad and LF crisps (2 and 4 syns)
S: Pear
D: Steak, 2 sausages, grilled tomatoes and salad (1 syn)
S: Chocolate (million syns / approx 20)

Anyone got a spare hug please? x

Hiya Lou

How's your day going, well i hope. Thanks for dropping by cass's diary, she doesn't post that often as her mum lol. Catch up with you soon x Boo xx

Hi Boo, I remember you talking about her last year and how well she was doing - was amazed to see how much she has loss, bet she is feeling fantastic!

Friday - was meant to be going on a bike ride but was too hot so sat by brothers pool most of the afternoon. Having a new bedroom carpet tomorrow which is a right faff as had to take everything out of bedroom, typically the estate has called twice with viewings but will have to wait until Tuesday after stairs carpet fitted, argh.

Neutral day so far..
Brunch: 3 quorn sausages and scrambled eggs
Dinner: Steak and salad if red or... chickpea dahl and rice

Need some B's in there too... will do better tomorrow!! x

Friday - red day
Brunch: 3 quorn sausages and scrambled eggs
Dinner: Steak, salad, jacket potato and light salad cream (2 syns)
Snack: 2 flumps (3 syns)

Saturday - green day
Brunch: Baked beans on toast (B) - actually can't wait for this, have been craving it for ages so doing green day especially
Dinner: Chickpea dahl with few potato wedges and salad

Lets not talk about Sunday yet as I'm working :-(

Afternoon everyone... phew what a day, have just about got my house back together after having a new carpet in my spare bedroom, just the stairs and landing carpet on Monday and it'll be done.

Has been good keeping busy as kept my mind off missing the boy..

Food wise, have been v good today... although I'm craving a chicken chowmein, but I can't have one as a) I can make something nice myself, b) is expensive, c) have to spend over £10 to get delivery so I'd end up getting seasame prawn toast too which is a massive no, no!!

May make a little curry feast instead, have got some sweet potato and spinach curry in freezer and some chickpea dahl... hmm, am seeing a plan come together..

Saturday - green
B: Orange and apple
L: Jacket potato (dry!!)
S: 1 flump and 2 mikados (2.5 syns)
S: Caramel egg (9.5 syns)
D: Curry as above or pasta with bacon, veg, cherry toms and sc sauce (B and 3 syns)

Last edited:
Hiya Lou

Your curry sounds nice, but I can't do green days because it really plays my ibs up.

Hope your day is going well Boo xx

Hey Louise, hope u enjoy ur curry feast if u have it. I have really been craving a Chinese curry for days now but have so far resisted. I don't care what anyone says, nothing tastes as good as a real takeaway!! xx

Hi Laura - didn't have the curry in the end, went for pasta but wish I'd had curry, hmm. Know what you mean though, can't beat a real take away... haha, is it wrong I'm wanting seasame prawn toast at 6.30 on a sunday morning???

Off to work now..

B: Fruit
L: ?
D: Roast pork and veg with jacket potato (B)

Hiya Lou

Hows your day going? Do you work every Sunday? Anyhoo am I being too nosey lol i'm a bit like that :eek: anyhoo take care and I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Hiya Boo, luckily I don't work every Sunday... work a Sunday in week 1, Saturday in week 2 and then weekend off in week 3, yay. Had a good day at work, went pretty fast then popped round to my parents to pick up some bedding plants for garden (cheaper than buying them - hehe), anyway.. to cut a long story short, my Mum was just about to serve up roast beef and all the trimmings... ahem... please see modified food diary below.. oops.

B: Fruit
L: Chicken and lf crisps (4 syns) and fruit
D: roast beef with carrots and one new potato... AND gravy (5 syns?) and 2 yorkshire puddings (??) bad Lou!!!

Hiya Louise

Ooooh roast beef and all the trimmings, its making my mouth water lol

See you've had your Allbran like me this morning, I don't actually mind it to be honest. Hope your day is going well, catch up soon Boo xx

Back