love atkins

managed to dodge the chinese today we had a bbq as it was such lovely weather, atkins diet does lend itself to a lovely barbie mmmm

Well done Sammy!!! That is serious focus!!

I'd love to be back to what I was in July! Lol

Onwards and downwards xx

Well done on your losses so far:)

Morning all, good weekend, yesterday f/p/c 63/32/5 per mfp

Today
B. Scrambled eggs
L. Prawns salad
D. Chicken with pinch and cream

Morning all, I have not posted for a few days. Still sticking to the plan. Yesterday f/p/c 65/29/6 per mfp. I had a quick weigh in this morning, half way through the week...and sts since last sat. I had hoped for a good loss week to take me back to pre hol weight, but it does not look like it. I am hoping it is because the boiled ham I had for dinner last night, it was quite salty, also I have been eating coleslaw everyday, which is probably not a good idea. Lots of water to day to flush out the baddies. The only good thing is that I am not very hungry and I have no cravings. Ketotis rocks!

B scrambled eggs with butter, cream and cheese
L Lettuce wrapped tuna and mayo
D Fish with either salad or broccoli

S I have not needed snacks for the last few days, but cream, canderal and cocoa are always to available

Coleslaw shouldn't be a problem if it's home made or you're buying a very low carb brand - most of the commercial stuff is sugary but I know one of the big ones does a 1 carb coleslaw.

Atkins is an odd duck - I'm having probs myself right now but my usual losing pattern is dropping the weight over one night then sts the whole week. And what night it is is never constant so I might lose 2lb the night before WI or the night after. Steady and linear don't seem to be words the diet understands.

Am really looking forward to getting back to losses though. Hopefully we'll both be there soon.

Hi, unfortunately the lowest carb one I have found is 3.9, however today I have made a celeriac slaw and it is yum.

350gr celeriac peeled and grated
2tbs mayo
Rind of 1 lemon
Large handful of chopped parsley
3 teas of Dijon mustard
Season with salt and pepper

Blanch celeriac for 30 sec. Drain very well, mix other ingredients through, allow to cool.(when I make it again I will add a bit of garlic and maybe rind of 2 lemons).

Fat 5.2, protein 1.1, carbs 2.2 for quarter of the receipe.

Another yummy thing is just cabbage sliced up with mayo - why get fancy with two such yummy ingredients:D

Morning all, yes coleslaw is fab, going to try just the cabbage and mayo receipe, what usually puts me off making coleslaw is buying the cabbage, I don't like the cabbage u use in coleslaw cooked, much prefer savoy.

Yesterday f/p/c. 68/28/4 ratio have been good all this week. My 2 weeks induction finishes on sat, but I am going to carry on for one more week but will try baking oopsies, mims and swiss roll, I have never baked anything yet on atkins, I am a bit
afraid that it will awaken my cravings for bread....but I don't know til I try.

B poached eggs on mushroom
L warm chicken salad with celeriac slaw
D beef stirfry with cauliflour rice

I hope you all have a great day

Fantastic ratios and a great looking menu, I'm jealous!

Swiss roll recipe is a pretty great induction food - I don't think it will awaken bread cravings, it is essentially a flat sweet souffle.

Doing well!! Very impressed! Xx

Morning, major NSV today.....decided it was time to stop wearing summer clothes, so put on jeans, size 12, they were too big, when I bought them 2 years ago I liked them so much when I bought I bought a pair in size 10, for when I lost weight, needless to say I never fitted into the 10s, sometimes I didn't fit into the 12s, so today I put on the 10s, they fit!!!! (A little tight around the waist, but they fit!) So today I am wearing 10!!!!!, can't wait to try on all the other clothes that I have which were too tight to wear last winter.
Yesterday f/p/c 62/32/6 per mfp
Today
B poached egg with mushroom
L out today, hopefully prawn salad
D Thai chicken curry with cauliflour rice
Hope everyone had a great day.

Wowee congratulations on getting into them jeans .....you must feel great....I've got a ton of clothes just waiting for me to get into including a pair of white size 12 skinny jeans ....I can dream ....one day I will fit n them lol xx

So jealous of you right now!

Back