love atkins

A few days effort to stay clean and green and it will be smooth sailing. Good luck!

Good day yesterday, kept to posted food, probably not enough water.
Fat/protein/carb. 65/29/6 per mfp.

Today
B bacon, sausage, scrambled egg

L same as yesterday salad and antipasti

D Bbq, blue cheese burger topped with bacon sausages salad and coleslaw

Snacks cheese, ham, mayo

good focus Sammy! well done. And foods today look just right! x

Major cravings tonight, want carbs, so calories are going to be way up......but i will resist the carbs, I hope

Yes... Eat cals Sammy ... They will help you get through the cravings!! Good luck - you can do it! Xx

Well got through the evening without any carbs, so v pleased about that.
f/p/c 73/23/4 per mfp, ratios not great, but at least the carbs are not high.

Today

B Omlette with cheese and ham. I am cooking this in the oven as my hob is not working, hope it tastes ok.

L tuna salad with coleslaw
D chicken, mayo and garlic from receipe section, it was delish, with green beans.

Stuffed now...

Last edited:
Ratio is fine - as long as you're higher on fat and not one of the others you're golden.

Good to see you back Sammy:)

Morning all, hasn't it got busy on here with everyone back from holidays. I was exhausted yesterday, no energy I went to bed at 9, I Thu.k ketosis is about to start, I hope so.
f/p/c 68/28/4 per mfp calories also a good bit down yesterday.

B bacon, sausage and scrambled egg
L probably tuna salad
D rack of lamb with roast veg, including celeriac.

Lots of water, I still am not drinking enough.

Evening Sammy! Good menus! Tuna is such a great food - low in cals and so yummy with mayo! Xx

Good day yesterday, drank all my water and ratios good. f/p/c. 65/29/6 . Only 1300 calories, not very hungry, ketosis has kicked in, yuck taste in my mouth.

Today
B bacon, sausage and tomato
L lettuce, avocado, blue cheese, serano ham and mayo, (delicious)
D salmon and microwave cauliflour

I wish I had my hob back.

Not very hungry but don't want my calories to dip below 1400 on a regular basis.

Another good day. f/p/c 73/20/6 per mfp. I had to eat 2 tbs of mayo to get fat up.
Just back from having a pedicure, feet were a disgrace after hols.

B sausage and bacon
L pork chop and salad
D steak and either cauliflour r salad and coleslaw
S will see if I need it.

Appitite def down, yippee

What is it with our brains, when I did ww my weigh in was a Thurs, my oh goes out on a Thurs night so I used to treat myself on that night crisps and wine or gin. So last night all I wanted was crisps, not exactly a craving more its Thurs night......but I did not give in.
f/p/c 62/34/4 per mfp. Protein a bit high, but better than eating crisps

Today
B sausage and egg
L salad, blue cheese, eggg and mayo
D bbq in friends house so hopefully will be ok

My hob is fixed so menu should get more interesting. Weigh in tomorrow.

Good luck for your weigh-in tomorrow, sammy!

I know what you mean about your Thursday nights. For me it's Saturdays - gin and crisps night! We just get conditioned to behave a certain way I suppose. I've broken the habit now but it took a long time to really feel normal on a Saturday night without a drink in one hand and a tube of Pringles in the other!

for me its saturday, my oh always wants a chinese because he is off on sunday and can have an extra hot curry, so far i have managed to dodge it but i know he is going to want one tomorrow ughghghghghgh, just shows how we condition ourselves to routine tho

Why not get a crispy duck from the Chinese? I've had that a few times on Atkins - just throw away the pancakes and plum sauce and eat the duck, spring onion and cucumber with mayo.

i might just do that if he insists on having one tomorrow will be a real struggle to resist the balls tho

Morning Sammy... Hope you have a good weekend xx

Morning all, very busy today so hopefully I will get round to all the diaries later. I don't know stats for yesterday as I was out last night, but if you ignore the wine not too carby.

Drum roll down 4 lb, so just 3 up from posted.....very pleased. I feel so much better than I did last sat and my clothes all fit better too.

B nothing
L prawns salad, Alpaca's receipe
D bbq, probably the last of the year, glorious day here.

Have a good weekend

Well done Sammy, not too far away from your 10% loss!!! You're BMI is looking good too...go you

Back