love atkins

Di - both carbs and protein have exactly 4 calories per gram. Fat has 7 I think...

Oooh surprise trip! Well done on the loss - now relax and have a lovely time!

Well done on the loss sammy....sounds like a wonderful weekend away ...lucky you...hope the damage is minimal sat night :) thanks for the info :)

Hi Sammy, hope you are having a good weekend away:)

Re nuts - suggest you try different types as some better than others and everyone different.

Eg i avoid peanuts (which are legumes anyway) as they are a trigger food - i literally cannot stop eating them
I also make sure i eat all my other nuts unsalted - i actually think they help me lose weight wheni use them to replace pork crackling, pepperamis and cheese!

Afternoon all, i had a lovely weekend away. We went on DH motorbike and covered 750miles over 3 days, so a bit sore when i got home. Foodwise I did ok, kept away from the really heavy carbs but didn't really worry about what i ate, Lots of wine but not a lot of water....why can't I do it the other way round! I didn't start back on strict atkins til yesterday, our wedding anniversary was on monday.....

I was up 2lb this morning,so still 3lb up from posted weight, I am pleased enough because I was away at the weekend, but I really want to see the scales going down so back on induction for the next three or four days to get back into ketotis. I think i will have to watch where i am getting my carbs from I don't think i am getting enough of them from induction veg.

I hope you are all having a great day.

Happy anniversary!!! And those few extra pounds will float off once you're refocused - really well done on staying so controlled!

2lbs up isn't a lot after hitting the wine. I look at a carb and gain half a stone. I bet it will be gone by the weekend.

Good control:)

Afternoon all, lovely day here, but stuck inside waiting for the electrician who was supposed to be here at 9.30!

Carbs yesterday 30 calories 1460

Today
B rhubarb and Greek yog, yum I am really enjoying the added variety in my foods
L cream courgette soup with cold meats and cheese
D have yet to decide
S cocoa bark

Hope you are all having.g a great day.

Just sticking tongue out at all late service/delivery folk:p

Afternoon all
@lady, the courgette soup is your receipe from way back, I just added cream.....

Yesterday cal 1350 carbs 36. Carbs way too high, I cooked all the rhubarb intending to only way a little, but ate the lot...

Today
B bacon and egg
L flax pizza
D butter chicken with faux rice
S cheese crisps. I had these earlier with chilli cheese, used ML's instructions but mine spread all over the plate, just one hugh crisp, but it was lovely.

Hope you are all looking forward to the weekend. I will get around the diaries later, just off to marinate the chicken.

Yes the crisps spread out a lot! You really only need to use a wee bit of cheese to get a decent size crisp. Yummy however they come out, though!

Afternoon all, I haven't been on for a few days, I find it difficult to find time over the weekend.

Well last weekends 2 lb gain is gone, along with another 1..... so I am now back to posted weight 13 gone 12 to go. I am feeling great at the moment and I have a "new" wardrobe of clothes that fit me this winter, so although I would love to be at target I actually don't mind how long it takes me to get there. I am just going to enjoy the journey.

Well done - and great attitude on the clothes:)

Well I lost it yesterday, DD3 birthday and she wanted Chinese, I have to admit I ate some, not the rice or noodles, but everything else, however I did resist the cake.

Today
Bacon and egg
Salad with ham, cheese and coleslaw
Chicken wrapped in bacon with celeriac chips.

Bark, if I need it.

Hope you are all having a great day.

Evil Chinese with its temptations. Resisting cake was a feat though! Sounds like a great meal plan for today.

Back