Total Solution Loved-up's vlcd diary-onwards and downwards!

2 and a half stone in 80 days is good.... And not too far off track.
3st in 90 days or 3 months is what Exante say, so I don't think you are doing too bad at all :D

Thank you dustqueen:flowers: mazzy:flowers:and marge:flowers:

I'm amazed anyone reads my ramblings:eek: but I have found keeping a diary really helpful, more so than I thought I would to be honest, guess we've just gotta do whatever helps!:D

Good morning. I've started Exante today and just read your diary from the beginning. It's really given me a boost, we sound very similar, I also have lots of pain and spend time either housebound or in a mobility scooter. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Thanks Tracey xxx good luck with exante! How are you finding it so far? I really think that for me, this was the only way I was going to be able to lose weight, especially with my other issues. I hope you find the same thing and get on well with it, maybe start a diary? I'd love to keep track of how you're doing:D

Well it is now day 85 and the beginning of week 13:D I am so pleased to have made it so far:) my loss this week was a pound, I'm pretty ok with that, it's been totm and it's been a hectic weekend ( I fell over and hurt my head and wrist, then the next day the husband cracked a rib playing rugby:rolleyes::p, it's all fun and games in our house;) we're both fine though) so my water intake has been a bit rubbish for a few days. I noticed on my ticker though that even though it was 'only' a pound it has taken me down to the next bmi number:D I just cannot wait to see it fall below 40!

So week 13 is supposed to be an add a meal week, I'm not sure yet but I don't think I'm going to do that every day... I prefer to just have a ws day every now and then, but maybe I will:confused: I have found that mostly food holds no interest for me now, and I'm very much enjoying that feeling:p

The lovely husband is still doing this with me, and has now lost four and a half stone!!!! He looks fantastic! He originally didn't want to lose that much but he's enjoying it so much, I think it's even surprised him how much better he feels, and he has been really enjoying shopping for new clothes as all his old ones fall of him now lol

loved-up said:
Thanks Tracey xxx good luck with exante! How are you finding it so far? I really think that for me, this was the only way I was going to be able to lose weight, especially with my other issues. I hope you find the same thing and get on well with it, maybe start a diary? I'd love to keep track of how you're doing:D

Well it is now day 85 and the beginning of week 13:D I am so pleased to have made it so far:) my loss this week was a pound, I'm pretty ok with that, it's been totm and it's been a hectic weekend ( I fell over and hurt my head and wrist, then the next day the husband cracked a rib playing rugby:rolleyes::p, it's all fun and games in our house;) we're both fine though) so my water intake has been a bit rubbish for a few days. I noticed on my ticker though that even though it was 'only' a pound it has taken me down to the next bmi number:D I just cannot wait to see it fall below 40!

So week 13 is supposed to be an add a meal week, I'm not sure yet but I don't think I'm going to do that every day... I prefer to just have a ws day every now and then, but maybe I will:confused: I have found that mostly food holds no interest for me now, and I'm very much enjoying that feeling:p

The lovely husband is still doing this with me, and has now lost four and a half stone!!!! He looks fantastic! He originally didn't want to lose that much but he's enjoying it so much, I think it's even surprised him how much better he feels, and he has been really enjoying shopping for new clothes as all his old ones fall of him now lol

Sorry I've only just replied to this wasn't sure how to find the post after I posted. I'm doing really well on Exante it's day 5 and I'm finding it really easy :). Unfortunately I'm having loads of pain today, I can hardly move. I had a barium enema X-ray on monday and now I'm so bloated I can hardly move. I'm really hoping it was the procedure and not Exante that's causing me problems. I've taken gaviston, lactose and winddeezs which isn't helping at all. :-(

Mummy Tracey I'm so pleased youre getting on so well with exante:D I'm really sorry you haven't been well though :( How are you now? I hope you're feeling better :hug99:

Thank you for the lovely supportive post sweetas, I love your name:D I do feel a lot better in so many ways now, and honesty if I can do it anyone can!

So diary it is day 92:eek: now and the beginning of week 14! It really really has flown by, and still 100%:D

BUT I have to admit I'm feeling a little bit fed up today with how things are going (for the first time since I started) I weighed in this morning and I am 2lbs down, which wouldn't be too bad, except last week I lost 1lb and the week before was only 2lbs. I know it's good that it's coming down and I don't expect huge numbers (though I wouldn't say no to them;)) but I would have thought I would have got at least a 3 this week:confused:

I am pleased that my weight is reducing, I know the numbers on the scale aren't everything, but I can't help feeling a little :sigh: That things are going so very slowly

I wont let it beat me though, I am going to stay focused and carry on, no options and no excuses, I will see this through to the end no matter what :D

On a more upbeat note I've just seen that I am 10lbs away from getting my bmi under 40!!!! 10lbs,I know I can do it, it will mean so much to get there:D

Hiya loved up :)
How were your losses after you have done AAMW ?
Maybe a few days of that will help kick start your weight loss when you go back to TS :)

Hi marge, sorry only just seen your reply! I haven't really done aamw as such, I've been having ws days every so often instead...maybe thats not been helping?

Im on day 95 now, so maybe once I hit my 100 days target I should have a week of aam or even a bit higher then drop down to ts? I was thinking of going straight into another 100 day target as I still have a long way to go, but maybe a week of food in between would be better? I'm not really sure what to do for the best, but I am sure I'm not giving up now I've got this far lol!

I kinda did the same thing, as I didn't have a designated aamw.
If you feel okay adding in odd days here and there then stick with it. If its working for you, there is no point changing it eh ?
A small loss is better than none at all ;)

Good afternoon diary:)

It is now day......drumroll please.......99!!! Just need to get through today and tomorrow and I will have reached my 100 day 100% goal:D

It is also the beginning of week 15:eek::p And my weigh in this morning shows I am 4lbs down :bliss:which also takes me to 3st gone, and oh I am so so happy with that:D

I am also very pleased to report that I survived Easter unscathed, I was a bit worried I'd be like this:17729:but instead I was like this:angel09:lol

I feel so great today, and a little bit proud of myself, I never thought I'd get here and now I have I'm really starting to believe I can get all the way to goal:fingerscrossed:

Hello again diary

Thought I'd better pay you a visit and keep you updated;)

Im losing track of the days but I think today is day 106? I reached my 100 day goal and decided to just carry on going:D

Today is the start of week 16, and weigh in this morning shows 3lbs gone:happy036:

I was considering having a few days 'off' after the 100 day thing, and with the kids still being off it would have been easy too, but when I got there I just didn't want to?! I feel like Im still really in the zone with the diet and I don't want to ruin that. I even went out for a meal to a chinese all you can eat place with my husband and some friends, and I managed to find some plain chicken breast skewers so I had a couple of those (to make it a ws day) and drank water and I was more than happy, I didn't feel like I was missing out at all

Im not saying I will stay 100% with no cheating till I reach goal, because I think it's going to take me a long time to get there, but I'm certainly going to try and get as far as I can:D

Im also really starting to notice my shape changing now, it's nice! And I have found a ton of old clothes that now fit me so it's like having a whole new wardrobe :p I find it so funny though how weight and size are so subjective....when I wear some of the clothes now I feel great and I feel a little bit proud of getting here, but when I bought them I remember being miserable at the size I was because it was the biggest I had been. My size and shape was the same but my mindset was totally different, I just find it fascinating and I'm noticing it everywhere now, for example you see people who have never been bigger than a size 14 miserable wearing a 16 and they would be horrified to be an 18, but someone who used to be a size 24 would be thrilled with being an 18 and would weep with joy if they got into a 16! If two people were exactly the same size they could be feeling completely opposite emotions and yet each would be totally valid. It really is all in the mind isn't it?!

Having said that though the reason I'm doing this is all about health, and bmi is certainly less subjective, it's good or it's bad lol I am so close to mine dropping under 40, I just can't wait:) I will still have a long way to go, but it will be such an achievement for me

Hi Loved-up, just wanted to say how super fab you are doing. You have got this as a way of life now and you are really motoring.
Fab feeling with the clothes and very liberating when they are so big you have more wardrobe space as you get rid lol

I can't see your sig but I am sure you have had some fab losses from your positivity. xx

Wow :D
You are super close to your BMI dropping below 40 !!
Hopefully you will get that very very soon
:D

Thank you nurse tubs and marge:flowers:

And hello again diary :) Today is day...erm I have no idea:eek: but I'm still 100%:D it's now the beginning of week 17 and weigh in today shows 3lbs gone, very very happy with 3:D

And my bmi has dropped below 40!:bliss:I'm not in the morbidly obese category anymore:D I do still have a very long way to go till a normal bmi, but wow I am so happy, I feel just a little bit more 'normal' if that makes sense?! It seemed a really long way away when I started but the time has gone so quickly

In other news I tried the new slim and save bars and omg they are amazing, the coconut bar is scrummy and the praline bar...wow just wow I cannot believe it is part of a vlcd I could eat one every day for the rest of my life (and I just might;)) they have really helped keep me focused and anything that helps has got to be a good thing:D

Well done on yr bmi dropping :D

Hi just popped into your diary for a snoop :) you've done brill!

I started off at a size 24, I was quite chuffed getting into a 22, then a 20 but to get into an 18 was just brilliant.and to be wearing a 16 now and some 14's feels like I'm dreaming. Yet I know women who'd be mortified to have to wear a 14! Crazy stuff :) xxxx

Back