LOVING 1000 Plan <3

Hi everyone,

After chatting with my CDC last night, I have decided to start working up the plans this week incase I have any unwanted side effects from introducing carbs etc as I am going away in August and don`t want to have them whilst camping in the middle of nowhere.

I am REALLY apprehensive about starting on the higher plan and introducing the carbs :( My body has a real love/hate relationship with them so am dreading gaining lots of weight and bloating :(
I am making a weeks food diary and am going to nip to the shop in a bit so that I can follow it. I would panic too much about eating the wrong thing otherwise!

I`m in 2 minds whether to only add rice and avoid potatoes, GF bread and GF pasta for now due to how I react to them. Not sure??

This is all new to me and a total learning curve!!

LiSe Xx

Ok, I have made a list of foods to eat for my first week so that I know EXACTLY what I`m eating and when ;)

This is all new to me, I would appreciate it if anyone could advise if I`m doing it all wrong!! Thanks x

Week 1 -

Day 1 -

Breakfast -

Choc Mint Shake
Boiled Egg & 1 slice of Genius Bread

---

Lunch -

Choc Mint Shake
Small Green Salad

---

Tea -

40g (dry weight) Basmati Rice
175g Chicken
portion of green salad

*pudding - 1 small apple, 1 large peach or william pear

---

Day 2 -

Breakfast -

Half a grapefruit

--

Lunch -

Choc Mint Shake
Small Green Salad

--

Tea -

Choc Mint Shake
150g Sweet Potato
260g Tuna
portion of green salad

*Pudding - 1 small apple, 1 large peach or 1 william pear

-----

Day 3 -

Breakfast -

Choc Mint Shake

--

Lunch -

Choc Mint Shake
Small Green Salad

---

Tea -

40g (dry weight) Basmati Rice
175g Chicken
portion of green salad

---

Day 4 -

Breakfast -

Half a grapefruit

--

Lunch -

Choc Mint Shake
Small Green Salad

--

Tea -

40g Basmati Rice
275g White Fish
portion of green salad

----

Day 5 -

Breakfast -

Choc Mint Shake

--

Lunch -

Choc Mint Shake
Small Green Salad

---

Tea -

150g Sweet Potato
125g Prawns
165g low fat cottage cheese
portion of green salad

----

Day 6 -

Breakfast -

Half a grapefruit

--

Lunch -

Choc Mint Shake
Small Green Salad

---

Tea -

40g Basmati Rice
125g Prawns
165g Low fat cottage cheese with herbs
portion of green salad

----

Day 7 (WI day)

Breakfast -

1 Medium Orange
Choc Mint Shake

---

Lunch -

Choc Mint Shake
Small Green Salad

---

Tea -

40g Basmati Rice
175g Turkey
Button mushrooms
Courgette
(made into kebabs)
portion of green salad

just a couple of comments hun (although i am no expert)

Grapefruit.....prob best to have over 2 days without a gap in between just to make sure its fresh! It might go a bit dry otherwise!

Secondly, do you like the CD porridge?? breakfast for me used to be 50 cal of berries with a CD porridge and its LUSH!!!!!! and still leaves you fruit for the rest of the day!

Aside from that, looks like a lovely meal plan hun

oh, and try cous cous! Its yummy mixed with salad and meat cold, or veggies and meat HOT! :)

just a couple of comments hun (although i am no expert)

Grapefruit.....prob best to have over 2 days without a gap in between just to make sure its fresh! It might go a bit dry otherwise!

Secondly, do you like the CD porridge?? breakfast for me used to be 50 cal of berries with a CD porridge and its LUSH!!!!!! and still leaves you fruit for the rest of the day!

Aside from that, looks like a lovely meal plan hun

oh, and try cous cous! Its yummy mixed with salad and meat cold, or veggies and meat HOT! :)

Thanks SO much for the advice x I am really stressing about this :rolleyes: lol

I only put a gap between the grapefruit as I`m worried about eating too much of the same thing in one go and ballooning :(

Sadly, I can`t eat the porridge or cous cous :( I can`t eat wheat/gluten. The Genius Bread is a gluten free bread.

I`m a little worried incase I might stuff my diet up as the allowed foods don`t take gluten free into acct so I`m not sure the properties are the same when worked out.

Hope I make sense!!

Thanks again for the reply x

how about GF muesli?

Hmm, I`ve never had it?

Am going shopping so will take a look for it :D

I used to have the GF crumpets for brekkie *nom*

x

i know they do loads of GF food in Holland and barrett, incl GF Muesli! :D

i know they do loads of GF food in Holland and barrett, incl GF Muesli! :D

Thanks, I`ll take a look :) I must admit tho, I looked when I went shopping in Tescos and they cost a small fortune and I just can`t justify that amount when it`s just me eating it :/

Thanks again tho! x

Hi good luck on 1000 plan im loving it this week.!
weigh in satday.x

Thanks hun x

You seem to be doing great (I`ve seen you around the board). How did you find moving up the plans? I`m so worried about piling weight back on :cry: Especially when I`m not actually at goal yet :sigh: Good luck for your next WI! x

I`ll have to go have a nosy at both of yours diaries :D

Xxx

Well, I have just had "brunch" as I didn`t get round to having brekkie :rolleyes: lol

I feel like I about to EXPLODE :eek: LOL

I`ve come to the conclusion I don`t like Watercress :p I got it in a packet with Rocket and had that with some Cucumber as my Green Salad :D

So, I had -

1 pint of water with Choc Mint Shake
Handful of Watercress & Rocket with Cucumber
1 Semi hard boiled "medium" Free Range Egg
1 slice of "Genius" Gluten Free Brown bread
Teeeny scraping of Flora Marg

I need to fit in 1L of water, But I think I will be sick if I try and have anything else at the moment :eek: I do feel a little sicky tbh but I`m sure it`s cos I`ve just stuffed myself silly :rolleyes:

Here is a pic of said *noms*

nomnomnom.jpg

P.S It`s not as huge as it looks! I put it on a small plate to trick my braincell into thinking I was getting a decent meal ;) haha

looks lush hun!!!!

nom nom nom

I am thinking of doing the 1000 plan after my holiday, your menu's look fine, when I did the 1000 before I always halved my protein at night and had half with my salad at lunchtime and half at night as you can have tons of cottage cheese, tuna or quorn....

having just eaten my weight in quorn, i might have to do this too!

just had quorn, roasted courgette and cous cous! I know you cant have cous cous hun SS due to the gluten, but it would be just as nice with rice!

Hi your meals do look fab hun, this is my first week on 1000 plan feeling confident so far loving eggs on toast, prawns.!

im weighing everything but enjoying it hun, try to relax.!

maybe we should start a 1000 food plan ideas???

keep going as u are doing 'grand' xx

hey ss, your menus sound great, where you are having the fruit option for brek are you having 150kcals worth ?
I loved the 1000 plan when moving up the plan, that first egg was divine!
your egg looked lovely.
Enjoy
x

I am thinking of doing the 1000 plan after my holiday, your menu's look fine, when I did the 1000 before I always halved my protein at night and had half with my salad at lunchtime and half at night as you can have tons of cottage cheese, tuna or quorn....

Heya x

I think I will split my proteins some days, It`ll depend on how hungry I am and what I`m doing lol I`m finding that I`m much hungrier now I`m eating more :confused:

Good luck with the plan if you decide to do it xxX

having just eaten my weight in quorn, i might have to do this too!

just had quorn, roasted courgette and cous cous! I know you cant have cous cous hun SS due to the gluten, but it would be just as nice with rice!

That sounds sooooo LUSH!! Sadly, The only bit of it I could eat is the courgette :( lol

Glad you enjoyed it!! Xxx

Hi your meals do look fab hun, this is my first week on 1000 plan feeling confident so far loving eggs on toast, prawns.!

im weighing everything but enjoying it hun, try to relax.!

maybe we should start a 1000 food plan ideas???

keep going as u are doing 'grand' xx

Good luck for your first WI tomorrow!! I`m really excited for you :D It is tomorrow right??

I`m trying to be more relaxed, But I worry incase I`m eating too much :sigh: I`m hoping that if I am, Someone will say from my pics lol Bearing in mind they`re smallish plates -- Not quite saucers but not as big as dinner plates.

I think the meal plan ideas is great! Shall I start it with my weeks menu?

Hope you`ve had a nice tea! I`m about to cook mine :D

Xxx

Watercress & Rocket with Cucumber looks yummy!

i may go on the 1000 plan...

Well I have discovered that I don`t like watercress lol

Seriously hun, I think this plan would work much better for you.

Hope you`re ok - See u on FB chat later ;)

Xxx

hey ss, your menus sound great, where you are having the fruit option for brek are you having 150kcals worth ?
I loved the 1000 plan when moving up the plan, that first egg was divine!
your egg looked lovely.
Enjoy
x

I had a quick glance on here earlier but didn`t have time to post.

I want to say THANKYOU for this post!! I am a numpty and I hadn`t read the booklet properly and thought I could only have the half grapefruit :rolleyes: After seeing your post, I worked out that I could have an apple and a peach as snacks and they were yummo!! So thankyou again!!!

I loooove poached and soft boiled eggs :heartpump:

I`m about to make tonights tea, Gonna have Tuna in Spring Water and Sweet Potato! OMC my mouth is watering at the thought of it rofl

Have a fabby weekend!!

Xxx

Day 1 on 1000 plan - 08.07.10

So yesterday was my first day on the 1000 plan and I was a bit apprehensive as you all know!

I really enjoyed having so much lovely food to eat!

So here is a run down (with pics!) of yesterdays menu ;)

3/4 pint of water with Chocolate Shake
1 mug of Green Tea with Mint
1L of water

I missed breakfast as I cba to go shopping in the morning and had nothing suitable in :rolleyes: so I ended up having "Brunch" consisting of -

1 Egg - Soft boiled
Wild Rocket
Watercress (urgh!)
Spinach
Cucumber
and 1 slice of "Genius" (gluten free) brown bread with a teeny scraping of Flora marg :heartpump:

I washed this down with 1 pint of Chocolate Mint Shake.

I then had another 1L of water before going to work and whilst there I had 3 cups of water (plastic cups that come with the water machine).

When I got home from work, I had my tea which consisted of -

175g of Turkey Breast which I rubbed with mixed spices
Spices - Cumin, Paprika, Coriander & Turmeric
I then lightly fried this with 1 cal Fry Lite (Sunflower Oil one).
I had this with 40g (dry weight) of Basmati Rice.
I also had Rocket,Watercress,Spinach and Celery in a side bowl
and had an YUMMY! peach for pudd!!

When I bought my salad, I didn`t realise it had spinach in it and I`m now panicking incase I shouldn`t have had it :cry:

I had 1 more litre of water before bed :)

Now for piccies ;)

Brunch -

nomnomnom-1.jpg

-----

Tea -

Tea080710.jpg

*nom*nom*nom* :D

Off to make tonights tea now ;)

Xx

Day 2 :eek:)

So day 2 is down! And I can`t believe how much food is allowed on this plan :eek: I had a major panic earlier when I looked at the recipes in the booklet and thought I must have got the wrong book and was panicking I was eating too much :( Even my hubbie commented on how much I`m eating :sigh:

I weigh my food out though, So it must be right?? Just seems a LOT!!

So todays menu goes like this -

Breakfast -

3/4 pint of water with Choc Mint Shake
Half a Yellow Grapefruit
1L of water

Brekkie ;)

Brekkie.jpg

Lunch -

Scrummy Salad consisting of Wild Rocket, Celery & Cucumber which I places in a sandwich bag with a little bit of Balsamic Vinegar and gave it a good shake to mix the salad up and spread the vinegar. I had this along with 1 pint of water with Strawberry Shake.

Lunch ;)

LunchtimeSalad2.jpg

2L of water throughout the day/evening :)

Snack of 1 small Apple and 1 small Peach <3

Tea -

80g of 2% Cottage Cheese
150g of Sweet Potato which I peeled,Boiled and Mashed *nom*
139g (drained) of Tuna with Spring Water
(I mixed the tuna and cottage cheese together so that it wouldn`t be so dry and it looks rank but tasted yum!)
Salad consisting of Wild Rocket & Cucumber with a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar
Peach for pudd <3

Tea ;)

Tea090710.jpg

I feel quite puffy and have sausage fingers so I`m starting to worry incase I balloon with the carbs :cry: BUT it`s been 31 here today so I`m guessing the weather has got to have something to do with it. And I think I might be a bit hormonal too :p

I want to get doing more exercise but not sure if that`s ok or not on this plan? Think I`ll jump on the Wii Fit when everyone else has buggered off to bed!! haha

I`m almost done with another litre of water too so that`ll be 4L down :D

Have a great weekend everyone Xxx

Wow everything is looking great, it does seem that we eat alot on this plan, but I always found that I was hungrier.... well done, keep up the good work.

Back