Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

Jubbly said:
Wasn't an epic fail - you didn't have rice or more chocolate and poppodoms aren't really made out of anything anyway. Quite a restrained fail when all is taken into account. Curry, mmmmm....xx

Curry yum yum :drool:

So the result of yesterday's damage was a 1lb gain. Not bad, at least now I have no excuse not to be 100% TS for the rest of the month :). Here's to being good the rest of the week onwards! Xxx

Week 2 Day 5

Hi guys! So today I'm really really hungry! Bah! The only thing keeping me going are the orange flavoured ice cubes I made out of orange water flavour mix yum! It's like having a real treat! :D hopefully the hunger pangs will subside by tomorrow.

In other news, the Internet has stopped working on my laptop so now I can't get any work done for tomorrow!! How annoying! What's the point of technology when it doesn't work when you need it to? :(

Last edited:
Week 2 Day 6

Good afternoon everyone! Well I said I would post my may ball pictures and as promised here they are! Not all of of them of course, but just a few. :)

22230719239027698501010.jpg
22338919239097300241010.jpg
22831719239019298291010.jpg
22912719239030098561010.jpg

Think I need to go back to the gym and tone those arms! :rolleyes: Ah well that's what summer is for. :D

Gorgeous!!!! Lovin' the dress too and there' nothing wrong with your arms. PS If you're 6 foot is that guy next to you in the 3rd picture about 8 foot tall????!!!! xx

Ahh you look beautiful hun x

Gorgeous!!!! Lovin' the dress too and there' nothing wrong with your arms. PS If you're 6 foot is that guy next to you in the 3rd picture about 8 foot tall????!!!! xx

Thanks Jubbly! It's just that I looked at my november 2010 pictures where I was a similar weight to now and my arms looked better which I put down to the fact that I did lots of weight training and cardio during the week, and now I do zero gym lol! :D I will start going to the gym during the summer holidays just to tighten everything up. :) I'll have loads of free time then so no excuse! :p Oh and I don't know how tall he is lol! Obviously way past 6 ft. :eek:

Week 2 Day 7

Afternoon everyone!

It's ALREADY WI tomorrow!! :eek: I can't believe how fast this week has flown Gah! :D Amazing! I had all 3 of my shakes by noon today. It's now 6pm and I'm still not hungry. It's made me reflect pre-diet on how I didn't need to eat loads and loads of food all the time and that the hunger really was in just my head. I think after Exante, after the re-feeding process is done I'll just be calorie counting. Judging from calculating my BMR ~1800 kcal is needed to maintain my target weight so that's what I'll be focusing on! :D I resisted temptation and didn't weigh myself today. After that naughty friday and saturday, I only hope that I lose at least a 1 lb!! :sigh:

Roll on week 3!
Lozza xxx

Good luck with that, my WI is on Thurs and it has indeed come round really quickly!! If you don't lose much on the scales don't forget to measure yourself :D xx

Good luck with that, my WI is on Thurs and it has indeed come round really quickly!! If you don't lose much on the scales don't forget to measure yourself :D xx

Thanks Jubbly! Yeah I will do but only if my WI is disappointing. I can't imagine that I've lost any inches in just one week though. :eek:

Great Pics Lozza..

Oh and you love tickers...you have quite a collection!! lol xx

Good luck with WI xx

Thanks valentine! Although I have now removed the weekly one so I only WI once a week now. :)

Week 3 Day 1

WI today and I lost..... 2lbs! I'm sooo relieved! That's 1 stone in just 2 weeks! :worthy::eek: I didn't think I deserved it with the cheating on top of TOTM but hey I'm not complaining. :D It's now time to focus on having a good 100% TS week. :) I'm now at the lowest weight I've ever been in my adult life, which means a lot to me. :eek: I'm almost about to encounter that 'Last stone' hurdle which I don't expect to be easy at all! But I'm determined to beat it no matter what. :girlpower:

Only 1 stone 5lbs to go!

xx

wow, congratulations on both the loss and the goal achieved - you must be on cloud 9 today! Not far to go, just keep focused on the end goal and it will be here before you know it!

wow, congratulations on both the loss and the goal achieved - you must be on cloud 9 today! Not far to go, just keep focused on the end goal and it will be here before you know it!

Thanks Sammeh! Yeah I am pleased with the result. :) How's it going your end love?

Week 3 Day 1

Just got back after doing some errands. I walked around for 2 hours and according to MapMyRun I've burned 374 kcal. :). Now enjoying a lovely chocolate shake :p

Yay!!! Go Lozza. ONE STONE in 2 weeks, yippee. We're both on the home stretch now (the annoying bit that takes ages!!)...xx

Week 3 Day 1

Thank you guys! I'm a bit nervous but excited at the same time. Mainly because I've never gone this low in my weight before so it's a whole new unfamiliar territory. I'm also a bit worried about whether I'll be happy when I reach target. I'm tall so it takes massive weight losses until there is actually any noticeable change in my body. No one has remarked or even commented about a difference in my size (except my mum, good old mum lol :p but she scrutinizes my body 24/7 anyway!) so I'm wondering if I'll even look any different once I reach target. Like what if I look similar to before and will it all be a wasted effort? I don't know so I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. :(

Back