Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

Week 5 Day 1

Ok, 1 -1.2 lb loss. I guess it's better than nothing and I was crossing the boundaries all week so well deserved! :eek: This week is going to be even worse because of bday. Shall I even bother WI next week? LOL!

On a brighter note it's been exactly one month since I started the exante diet and so I took my new body measurements today and the results were very pleasing!

Bust: 36 in (-2 inches)
Waist: 30.5 in (-2.5 inches!! :D)
Hips: 38 in (-3 inches! :eek:)
Overall: 7.5 inches lost!

So yes, despite this week's loss the diet does seem to be working wonderfully! A lovely pear-shape is forming I see. :D

This week is also going to be AAMW. I know many people here decide to omit this step but I feel it's necessary psychologically as maybe I need a break before I can go back to the strict TS routine. :eek:

I think you have done really well. You've had a tough time with exams and a birthday and fallen of a few times but look at your weight loss and measurements ... brilliant. I think like you say AAMW suits some people so go for it and look forward to hearing of your further progress. xx ;)

Wow girl, those lbs keep wanting to come off even if you're determined to smother them with chocolate stuff!!! Well done and enjoy your birthday week :D xx

Week 5 Day 1

Thanks Skinniminx and Jubbly! Your support means a lot to me! It's the night before THE hardest exam of the year (anatomy exam) and I'm dreading it. :( And, I confess, in typical night-before-horrible-exam fashion I downed a 200kcal chocolate pudding!! Can I pretend it's a bar? :p Bah! Although if I take a step back and reflect on the last 5 years I've ALWAYS put on loads of weight during summer exams probably as a coping mechanism. So this year, to not only not gain but to also be at my lowest weight since...ever(!) means a great deal to me! :eek: I've also ordered a new mixed bumper pack today that'll be coming tomorrow so a new pack means a new start. :) Although I'm not usually a big fan of diet soups I've decided to give them a go and I'd love to try the exante bars! I'm looking forward to seeing how far I've come in a month's time. :D

Hi everyone! Today's exam went fairly well so I'm pretty pleased. Anyway it seems I'm confessing everyday on here but I won't shy away! I had a smartie cookie last night which a friend saved for me and some chocolate moose/brownies earlier today! Needless to say I couldn't enjoy them both to the fullest because they gave me such stomach cramps after!! Definitely had made me realise that such things are better enjoyed on rare occasions as a treat and I'll keep that in mind for next time. One more exam to go and then I'm freeee!! :D. Xxx

Yay that's brilliant news ... youve done so well. You have proved it to yourself by studying and not gorging at everything in sight .... and even if you have fallen off the wagon its not been a massive fall off so well done. You can do this and see it through to the end. Good luck with your last exam and for the celebrations! I agree look at your bumper pack as a new start and new you!! :D x

I love reading this diary Lozza - you're so open and funny. And it reminds me of student life so much. LOL studying and diet never really go hand in hand but you can do it! Think of how amazing you will look at graduation! :wow:

I graduated last year. Decided to take myself back to school and crazily did a part-time degree in 3 years! It was intesne, but I loved it. Although I also gave up smoking
:smoke: around this time, so it was inevitable I would gain a huge amount of weight.

Good luck with everything and enjoy your free time.

Week 5 Day 6

It feels like it has been ages since I've logged in here! Hello everyone! How are you? all? I've almost finished my extra extraordinary 'AAMW' which broke all the rules of AAMW and beyond! I think a little bit of elabouration is in order. :D

Friday - Went out with mates to see pirates of the caribbean 4. But I didn't lick a single popcorn, nacho or ice cream tub. Because I was being good? HA! NO! Because before aforementioned movie we went to the hard rock cafe, land of the gigantasaurus portions, and I had a spicy cheese burger that occupied half the plate topped with cheese, jalapeños and slabs of burger (I did however eat the lettuce) topped with fries. And despite not being able to move out of my seat after that I had apple crumble topped with vanilla icecream and caramel sauce! :eek:

Saturday - Friend's birthday BBQ. Hey, why fight it right? :D I really went to town on this one! Beef sausages in pitta bread and splattered in sticky BBQ sauce, jam filled-dougnuts, large chocolate chip cookies, more pitta bread dipped in hummus....and a potato salad for good measure! That was all at the park, but when we went back to his place I then maliciously attacked the double chocolate muffins along with further burgers layered in ketchup. Returned to my halls and slobbed on my friend's bed to then take over her crunchy nut clusters cereal LOL!

Sunday - My birthday!!! Now this was always planned to be a day off, sooo wahey! Until dinner all I had was a millie's cookie because I was still full from the day before! Perhaps not the best breakfast choice, but bday girl is allowed anything right? :p Dinner was chicken curry and rice with naan bread polished off with a burger king chocolate fudge ice cream! :eek: The night flowed with alcohol so I'm going to assume that's where the real damage started! 19 shots (with another for good measure) along with 5 glasses of cider and an 'alabama slammer' (god knows what's in that!).

Tomorrow I shall return to you all! Back to the harsh realities of needing to lose weight. :( I had my fun though. :) On my bday I wore a beautiful short one-shoulder black dress and yeeessss FINALLY people noticed and granted me the "your waist is definitely much smaller" and "you look so tiny" comments! Excuse me to bathe in this self-loving, but it is a first so I'm going to take it :eek:.

Let's not fool ourselves now. This week's WI is going to be bad, and that's putting it lightly. On top of that I just HAD to start my TOTM today to magnify my impending disaster of a result to epic proportions! :rolleyes: But I don't care what result I get. :) I only care now about getting back into the routine and getting those numbers on the scales down! The next mini-goal is to reach the 11s so that's where I'm heading! I hope you can all join me for this crazy ride! :D

Yay that's brilliant news ... youve done so well. You have proved it to yourself by studying and not gorging at everything in sight .... and even if you have fallen off the wagon its not been a massive fall off so well done. You can do this and see it through to the end. Good luck with your last exam and for the celebrations! I agree look at your bumper pack as a new start and new you!! :D x

Haha! Studying and dieting are definitely not meant to go together but somehow I'm making it happen! I've already tried some of the exante bars I prefer them much more to the asda and tesco bars not because they taste better (they don't) but because I don't have the urge to reach for another bar BECAUSE they don't taste as nice! I'm hoping this will stop me from my self sabotaging ways of eating more than 1 bar a day haha! We'll see!;) Thank you for your support. :)

Woo Hoo to the exams being done!! x
Woop indeed! And I'm loving your avatar picture, you're so pretty! x

I love reading this diary Lozza - you're so open and funny. And it reminds me of student life so much. LOL studying and diet never really go hand in hand but you can do it! Think of how amazing you will look at graduation! :wow:

I graduated last year. Decided to take myself back to school and crazily did a part-time degree in 3 years! It was intesne, but I loved it. Although I also gave up smoking
:smoke: around this time, so it was inevitable I would gain a huge amount of weight.

Good luck with everything and enjoy your free time.

Thanks EPL! Haha as I graduate in 4/5 years I'm definitely hoping it won't take that long to reach target :eek::eek:! What you've done is crazily amazing! Kudos to you! Now you'll have a huge weight loss to add to your list of achievements too! :)

Lozza you crazy lady 20 shots! Ah man I'm reminded of a birthday some yrs ago when I got so drunk on gateau style cocktails. Chocolate cream and cherries with booze is lethal!

Glad you had a good time...all the best for WI, let's hope the damage isn't too bad. ;)

I'm hoping I can add a great loss to my list would like to 1. Be a slim bride 2. Look hot in my bikini on honeymoon.

Keep us updated

A somewhat belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lozza!!!! It sounds like you had a fab time, which of course is what birthdays are for (I don't think I've ever sensibly dieted on a birthday!!).

If you think you were bad eating a cookie for breakfast, I had 3 cakes yesterday for brekkies!! Followed by cold sausages and chicken for lunch and another 3 cakes for dinner (had to eat them so they were out of the house!!). And on Saturday - erm, a bottle of wine, 2 burgers in buns with cheese (and lettuce!!!), about 5 sausages, some with rolls, a pork chop, some Haribo and a JACKET POTATO (eek!!). And it wasn't even my birthday!! I find when I'm not on here that I go a bit crazy food-wise and my laptop at home doesn't work :(. My TOTM has also started (oooh, scarily synchronised. Maybe cake and wine brings it on??).

Maybe we should both write off this week, remember that we are NORMAL BMI and therefore entitled to eat crap on occasion and get going again this week?? Keep us up to date with how you get back on it as you and me are gonna be a bit hungry over the next few days I reckon....

Oh, and I bet your black dress looked very pretty :) xx

Good luck on your restart xx

Lozza you crazy lady 20 shots! Ah man I'm reminded of a birthday some yrs ago when I got so drunk on gateau style cocktails. Chocolate cream and cherries with booze is lethal!

Glad you had a good time...all the best for WI, let's hope the damage isn't too bad. ;)

I'm hoping I can add a great loss to my list would like to 1. Be a slim bride 2. Look hot in my bikini on honeymoon.

Keep us updated
Haha yes I really did lose my mind that night! But believe me, I paid for it the next morning. :( Woop I also have the bikini dream too! Good luck for your wedding EPL!! When is it? xxx

Hahahaha Loz glad u enjoyed your bday!!! God I wish I was in my early 20's again :D xxxx
Thank you! I loved my 18th year, wish I could stay that age forever. :) I have to do that thing where I get used to saying a new age now. :giggle: xxx

A somewhat belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lozza!!!! It sounds like you had a fab time, which of course is what birthdays are for (I don't think I've ever sensibly dieted on a birthday!!).

If you think you were bad eating a cookie for breakfast, I had 3 cakes yesterday for brekkies!! Followed by cold sausages and chicken for lunch and another 3 cakes for dinner (had to eat them so they were out of the house!!). And on Saturday - erm, a bottle of wine, 2 burgers in buns with cheese (and lettuce!!!), about 5 sausages, some with rolls, a pork chop, some Haribo and a JACKET POTATO (eek!!). And it wasn't even my birthday!! I find when I'm not on here that I go a bit crazy food-wise and my laptop at home doesn't work :(. My TOTM has also started (oooh, scarily synchronised. Maybe cake and wine brings it on??).

Maybe we should both write off this week, remember that we are NORMAL BMI and therefore entitled to eat crap on occasion and get going again this week?? Keep us up to date with how you get back on it as you and me are gonna be a bit hungry over the next few days I reckon....

Oh, and I bet your black dress looked very pretty :) xx

Jubblyyyyyy thank youuuuu!! :D It was an awesome bday! Although bday became a birthday weekend in terms of gorging on food lol!! YUM jacket potato!! :drool: my all time favourite comfort food. :D I agree, time to write off this week. It never happened, right? :whistle: I see you are a pebble's throw away from target!! How exciting! :D Full steam ahead now!

will you post pics of the black dress? your ball one was gorgeous!

Yes! I will do this tomorrow as my friend has the cable for the camera at the moment. :)

Good luck on your restart xx

Thank you love, how are things your end? xxx

Hiya plodding along .... desperate to eat "normal food" but staying on track .... lost 12 up to now so hoping next weeks fourth weigh in will mean a stone loss!!! Glad to hear your back on track hard as it is but worth it ... you've done so well so far! Chin up and remind yourself of what you are going to look like in your dream bikini!! xx ;)

FIVE POUND GAIN was the price I paid for this week's naughty shenanigans! This diet doesn't forgive easily does it? :D All fair I suppose. So today I intended to get back into the exante swing of things...but then I ran into a hurdle!

I was having a great first day of my exante restart. Had a soup, shake and bar. Had my water. Wasn't hungry at all. All was great! BUT THEN what happens?! A couple of my friends walk in and go "Hey, we forgot to give you your last present on your birthday!" And then presented in front of me is this full cream chocolate fudge cake!! Gaaahhhhhhh!!!!! :8855:My mates have impeccable timing don't they? :rolleyes: So with their burning, expectant eyes boring into the back of my head I went and ate a slice. I couldn't just reject their present could I! Looks like I'll be postponing my restart to tomorrow instead. So I might as well make my WIs on thursday for now on as well, instead of wednesdays.

Contemplating what to do with the remaining half of the cake sitting on my desk now...

Oh dear never mind!! Eat the rest and start tomorrow coz otherwise it will just drive you crazy sat there!! Enjoy xx

Hiya plodding along .... desperate to eat "normal food" but staying on track .... lost 12 up to now so hoping next weeks fourth weigh in will mean a stone loss!!! Glad to hear your back on track hard as it is but worth it ... you've done so well so far! Chin up and remind yourself of what you are going to look like in your dream bikini!! xx ;)

Woop! I'll be there to congratulate you on your first stone off miss skinny! Haha well I woke up this morning with good intentions. :eek: But as they say, tomorrow's another day. :)

Back