LT on aircraft

fattothin

Gold Member
Im off to Sevilla for a couple of days working, as I am able to take very few things I normally carry everything in a day bag and take it as hand luggage. I was wondering if anyone had ever taken LT packets in their hand luggage and if so did security say anything.
Cheers Gazza

Cant help with that 1 sorry x

Oh you reckon?:D

Im sure it would be fine, whats the worst that can happen? they can taste it, just dont take the soup that wouldnt be fair on them!!!!! x

I'll just try IT and see what they say. knowing security, it depends on what side of the bed they got out of.
Think I will take a strawberry shake with lots of ice for din dins as its quite warm out there at the mo, and for dinner I will have soup for a change.
Anyone want any rock bringing back?
(And not a diamond one TJ) X

Hi SuzyA

Thanks for posting this; it's really useful. I'd like to know who you flew with. I flew to NYC from Heathrow, so a much shorter flight - with American Airlines. They couldn't have been more unhelpful if they tried. Was not allowed in the kitchen area at all. But I stayed abstinent; it can be done! Also, for those worried about taking packs through as hand luggage, my bag wasn't even checked. Also had a flight letter to accompany my stash of packs!

A really good post, Suzy. Thanks.

Mrs L xxx

There is some more information on this thread posted last June, but I am not sure how up to date it is.

http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/16717-flying-long-haul-ll.html

If you use the search button above on the blue bars, you might find some more threads about it.

Shazpaz I would think should know as she is a travel agent.

Cheers mini, always on hand as ever thanX

Ooooh a diamond would be lovely, thought you would never ask!! x

Tracey and Fattothin are you both single??. Ive been watching you i think theres alot of flirting going on. I think you might have a budding romance going on. What you think??????????

Your so right mummy she just wont leave me alone:rolleyes:, but I get use to it, bless her:D

Toni, garry wouldn't be able to handle me im afraid!!;) xx

why not give it a go and see!!!! This is a dating agency isnt ???????????????

Me too...I brough my packs and flapjacks on the planes in hand luggage all time as I fly with work a few times a month. I got questioned by security on one occasion and just advised it was a diet I was on and he just waved me through. Worse case would be that they would ask you to taste it.......

Hi, there's no problem with the powders at all through security. I take them and then buy bottled water after security. On the flight I then just pop some powder into the bottle. However, it is loads easier to take the bars and have them with a coffee on the plane.

Cheers everyone! Im only away 24 hrs and two early morning flights so should'nt have to worry about mixing on aircraft, I think I will just take a couple of flapjacks. mmmmmmmmmmm OMG!

Cheers everyone! Im only away 24 hrs and two early morning flights so should'nt have to worry about mixing on aircraft, I think I will just take a couple of flapjacks. mmmmmmmmmmm OMG!
:eek: Yes thats what I used to do when I was on LT and travelling! Used to order lots of tea and water on board....have a good trip.

Back