lucysmommys dukan diary

not been hungry but see how that feeling you get from eating for the sake of eating (which i used to do) i have drinking water first before eating to make sure i am hungry

xx

ahh well i was at goal but have put on since then :( so hard to get off but so easy to put on.
yes dukan was better for me! you will do well hon.
Ive had a rollercoaster of stuff going on since goal so hopefully ill be able to get back on track properly next week (with plenty of exercise)

ah once you have gone through ketosis you shuldnt be hungry anyway!

awww vicky hope things start getting better for you.

i know i am only a wee day or two into it but i am liking it and finding it ok to follow, so heres hoping this is it for me (i really feel it is)

x

Hello there Lucy...

For your anniversary, can you think of a seafood restaurant you could go to? A platter of fresh seafood (lobster, prawns, mussels, etc etc) is very Dukan and would hit boyfriend's wallet in a nice "anniversary" way! Otherwise a humungous steak with salad no dressing would be the way to go...

For sugar free Red Bull, I was surprised to see the salt content, so I'd say best not if only for that:
Calories in Red Bull - Red Bull Sugar Free

Keep it up!!

thanks for your reply

well i love seafood lol but partner hates it, and dinner is normally really fatty places with limited food :-( so best just to give it a miss and arrange something for maybe next year or i will never do this

x

yes a huge huge steak - maybe do a gavin and stacy (gavins mum) and get a steak for a steak, a steak for chips substitute and a steak for veggie substitute?

you could always do something that doesnt involve food? cinema? comedy club? him spending money on shoes for you ;) you cant have new clothes cos you will lose weight and wont fit into them ;)

Or how about buying in the ingredients... frozen lobster is fabulous! Vicky and I eat scallops quite often, smoked salmon too, and those sort of foods immediately make us think TREAT... then a big steak for main... and you'll have knocked up one of the amazing (ugh!) Dukan desserts for pud!

Great thinking Jo. LM you cook he can wash up?

<Vicks... and then we'll leave LM to figure out the "after dinner" bit all on her own... tee hee>

Lol yes ;) for me it would be fall asleep on sofa :D

Probably best for Lucy too unless she wants to gain weight!!

Rhubarb crumble for pud! It is seriously good.

(I may say a little too often:eek:).

lol i cant have rhubarb yet :-( not a fan of it either lol

thanks will deffo get something nice in for eating - like the sound of the lobster but have no idea how to cook it lol - i think you boil it?? haha

i love scallops as well but what sauce do you make with them?
x

Lobster yes is just a boil in the bag type thing - over here you can buy them in the freezer counter...

Scallops, I tend to poach with my salmon in some skimmed milk with cumin/garlic... or curry powder... just a minute or two... love 'em! Check out the supermarket offers as they're often a bargain - Vicky will know where and when...

tesco DID have them on offer. i just pan fry them :D yum.

not been hungry but see how that feeling you get from eating for the sake of eating (which i used to do) i have drinking water first before eating to make sure i am hungry

xx

thats good u havent been feeling hungry because sometimes we eat for the sake of it !!!!!!!!

just made my 2nd galette and it was perfect (even if i do say so myself lol) it flipped and everything!!! im all impressed and stuffed :)

still not had my crab sticks yet but sure will before 9

xx

Back