lucysmommys dukan diary

well done babe. what do you do at the gym?

Hy

I do 45-60 mins on the cross trainer some time only 30 mins but another 20miks walking fast at a high incline with some running

Just depends x

Did you go to the gym on an empty stomach? Is that wise? Wouldn't you be better having, say, your galette late afternoon, and then not be as ravenous after the gym (and eat a lot before bed!)...

I'm merely jealous I never could get my butt to the gym! (smelly place!)

todays menu:

Brekkie: Scrambled Egg(1egg) with lean ham :)

Snack: fat free vanilla yogurt

Lunch: Lots of lean chicken

Snack: hmmmm more chicken haha

Dinner: Galette with ff cottage cheese, extra lean burgers and a bit of cod

Snack: Mussels

Drinks Water: 2.5ltrs of water, skimmed milk and coffee

xx

thanks

i am starting to worry about the veges tho, about gaining weight lol

how is this possible - i thought vegs were low in fat etc ??

its a mystery - think i may read that section of the book again before saturday lol
x

Loving your menu hun. Sounds yummy. x

ha ha ha you sound how I feel. Well done babe. It's so rewarding isn't it. xxx

well done hun xxxx

thanks just back from asda and managed to pick up a huge lean beef roasting joint for £3.99 - cooking the now for my lunch :) and prop my dinner haha

lucys 3rd birthday is coming up as well, spent a load of cash in toysrus for peppa pig and dora stuff, and then more in asda - i swear she isnt getting anymore :)

also bought her some new dance clothes and those cost me £47.50 for a new leotard, dancing leggings, ankle warmers and jazz shoes - she does love her dancing tho so its more than worth it!

god i am a crazy parent haha

x

Dont worry you're not alone hun. I swear every Christmas not to go mad, and sure enough Christmas morning comes there's a MOUNTAIN of presents. Not this year tho. This is our first Christmas with 2 children so the purses strings really will be stretched this year. I must admit I used to love getting prezzies but now it really is all about giving. There's nothing better than watching your little ones open their presents.

I feel the need to go shopping now! You're a bad influence LOL

x

lol sorry - i know - i love getting pressie but lucys wee face is worth the sacrifice

todays menu!!

Brekkie: omelette (1egg and 1 egg white)

Lunch: Beef roasting joint

Snack: yogurt

Dinner: lean Chicken and extra lean burgers with ff cottage cheese and galette

Snack: Mussels

gym again :)
xx

God you're good with the gym. x

Back