Lurverick's Food Diary...Now learning to maintain!!!!

hehe just having a dairy milk treat size for 4 syns!!!! all better now thats 5 syns,lol!!!

Saturday 15/5/10.

breakfast = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).cup of tea(0.5syns).apple.kiwi. satsuma.

snack = mini milk ice lolly(1.5syns).w/w yogurt.raspberries.

lunch = salad-spinach leaves,bit mixed salad bag,6 cherry toms.2 hard boiled eggs,2 slices ham,2 dairylea original triangles(hea).bag of french fries crisps(4syns),banana.satsuma.

snack = orange.cup of tea(0.5syns).

tea = jacket potato.baked beans,lettice,cherry toms.

snack = w/w ocean pie(3.5syns).

i know the w/w ocean pie isnt really a good 'snack' and wouldnt normally but had a family party and got this in so i could avoid the buffet knowing i could eat this quickly when got in!! and still within syns.

sunday 16/5/10.

breakfast = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb). banana.satsuma.

lunch = bacon,2 quorn sausages,1 poached egg,mushrooms,tomatoes, baked beans.

snack = satsuma.raspberries.w/w yogurt.

tea = chicken breast.roast potatoes, swede,carrots,peas,green beans, gravy(2syns).

snacks = apple,satsuma,bag of cadbury buttons(8.5 syns).

monday 17/05/2010.

weigh in day and this week i lost 2lb! :)

breakfast = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb). apple.satsuma.cup of tea(0.5syns).

snack = few pieces of bernard matthews turkey tikka breast chunks.

lunch = small lettuce and spinach salad. 4 dairylea light triangles(hea).1 slice of ham.6 cherry tomatoes.
w.w yogurt.

snack = banana,raspberries.

tea = steak.sw chips.green beans. broccolli.carrots.
w/w yogurt.orange.

snack = mars bar from a multipack(12 syns).

the mars bar was my treat i decided to have for weigh in night!! still within the 15 syns :).

i also did 30 minutes on your shape on the wii and burned off 402 calories.

Well done on your loss this week! It's great isn't it...what other diet can you eat 5-6 times in a day and still lose???

yep im loving it meli!!! cant believe its working,lol but it is :)

tuesday 18/05/2010.

breakfast = bacon sandwich(bread=heb).tomato sauce(2syns)cup of tea(0.5syns).orange.6 strawberries.raspberries.

snack = w/w yogurt.

lunch = jacket potato,42 grated low low cheese(hea),spinach,lettuce, cherry tomatoes.baked beans.

snack = 2 satsumas.

tea = chilli with rice.w/w yogurt,orange,apple.

snack = treat size twirl(6syns).

other drinks are water and green tea with lemon.no exercise today.

wednesday 19/5/10.

breakfast = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb),cup of tea(0.5syns).2 satsumas.

lunch = lettuce,spinach,7 cherry tomatoes,2 slices ham,2 hard boiled eggs,6 pickled onions.

snack = cup of tea(0.5syns).orange.1/2 an apple.

tea = 2 eat smart sausages(1syn),mashed potato,carrots,kale,green beans,gravy(3 syns).

snacks = 2 babybel(hea).cadbury highlight sachet(2 syns).2 satsumas.

thursday 20/05/10.

breakfast = 1 poached egg,1 piece bacon,2 quorn sausages,tinned toms,baked beans,mushrooms.cup of tea(0.5syns).

snack = satsuma.

lunch = cod fillet on a bed of spinach leaves and sliced tomatoes. orange.w/w yogurt.

snack = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).cup of tea(0.5syns)

tea = jacket potato,grated cheese(hea),baked beans,spinach leaves,8 cherry toms.

snacks = 2 satsumas.strawberries.cup of tea(0.5syns).bag of cadbury buttons from multipack(8.5syns).

and did 15 minutes on your shape for the wii....burning 194 calories.

friday 21/05/2010.

breakfast = cup of tea(0.5syns).2 satsumas.few strawberries.

lunch = 2 poached eggs,2 quorn sausages,baked beans,tinned toms, mushrooms,potato slices.w/w yogurt over raspberries.

snacks = 2 satsumas.kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).

tea = pasta with made up sauce/topping of diced chicken breast,bacon,tinned toms,mushrooms,onion,peppers,garlic.
strawberries.satsuma.

snacks = 2 dairylea original triangles(hea) and an apple.bag of cadbury buttons(8.5syns).cup of tea(0.5syns).

other drinks were green tea and water.
exercise was 15 minutes on your shape on wii burning 147 calories.

hey thanks for noticing hun! its nice to know its noticed when i do it,lol!
i will getback to filling it in tonight.....i write it down in a diary every day at home but i didnt get on to do it on here for a few days then just never got back around to it!
will start again tonight :) i know i love looking at other peoples and getting ideas.

tuesday 1/6/2010.

feels like i ate quite a lot yesterday! but it was all the right things.....started to go down with cold and flu type bug so been wanting to eat everything in site!! so just made sure it was the right things.

breakfast =cup of tea(0.5syns).satsuma,strawberries,pineapple,w/w yogurt.

lunch = 2 eat smart sausages(1 syn),1 poached egg,baked beans,tinned toms,mushrooms.cup of tea(0.5syns).

snacks = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).cup of tea(0.5syns).2 satsumas,2 babybels(hea),an orange.

tea = 2 quark/garlic/chive stuffed chicken breasts,with sw chips and cabbage,carrots,swede.mini twister ice lolly(2syns).

snacks = cadbury highlight sachet(2syns).dairy milk treat size(4syns).

oooo im glad to be back!!!! will be back to updating regularly now.
i know i said that before,lol but just after i last posted on the forum(the 2nd) i lost my internet and been without it until today!!!! 17days!!!
ive still stuck to everything and lost weight so off to update all my info,potter around and have a read....ive really missed this place for support!!

saturday 19/06/2010.

breakfast = a shape zero yogurt and strawberries.

lunch = garlic and herb mashed potato,2 eat smart sausages(1 syn),carrots,green beans.

snacks = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea),cups of tea(with rest of hea),a banana,a nectarine.

tea = pasta and sauce(0.5syn),lettuce,tomato,2 slices ham.
a total 0% yogurt with 3 teasponns of lemon curd(3 syns) stirred in.

snacks = bag of treat size cadbury buttons(4syns).

sunday 20th june.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt.strawberries,cherries,apple,satsuma.

lunch = 2 quorn sausages,2 rashers bacon,baked potato cubes,mushrooms,tomatoes,baked beans,poached egg.

snacks = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).nectarine.orange.

tea = pasta and sauce(0.5syn),lettuce,tomato,2 slices ham.
bowl of strawberries and raspberries.

snacks = shape zero yogurt.mini twister ice lolly(2syns).bag of treat size buttons(4syns),skinny cow hot chocolate(2syns).

monday 21st/06/2010.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt.cup of tea(0.5syns),a banana.

lunch = mullerlight,strawberries,2 satsumas.

snacks = hifi bar,2 babybels,a banana.

tea = roast pork,roast potatoes,broccolli,green beans,mashed swede and carrot.gravy(2syns).
shape zero yogurt.

snacks = cherries.cup of tea(0.5syns).bag of cadbury buttons(8.5syns).

WEDS 28TH JULY- EE DAY.

breakfast = 2 poached eggs and beans,then a bit later raspberries,2 kiwis and a satsuma.

snack = slice of sw quiche.shape zero yogurt.raspberries.

lunch = 3 scan bran(1/2 of heb) topped with dairylea light triangles(1/2 hea) and ham.an apple.

snack = 2 scan bran(1/2 heb) topped with dairylea light triangles(1/2 hea) and ham.an apple.2 finger kit kat(5.5syns).

tea = fiesta pork casserole from the family feasts for a fiver book with a few new potatoes.mullerlight.

snack = bag of salt and vinegar snack a jacks(5.5 syns).

so syns = 11.

drinks were green tea with lemon and water.

Back