Lurverick's Food Diary...Now learning to maintain!!!!

THURSDAY 29TH JULY....EE DAY.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt,strawberries,2 kiwi's.

lunch = a cooked breakfast! 2 poached eggs,2 eat smart sausages(1 syn),oven baked chopped up new potatoes,baked beans,oven baked mushrooms,oven baked tomato halves,bacon medallions.
raspberries.

snacks = slice of sw quiche.2 weetabix(heb) with milk(hea).2 plums.

tea = 2 asda hot and spicy chicken breasts,spicy new potatoes,lettuce,cherry tomatoes.

snacks = from frais with lemon curd(4 syns) and a broken up meringue stirred in(2.5syns).bag of treat size cadbury buttons(4syns)

so syns = 11.5.

drinks = green tea with lemon,water,2 cups of tea with bit of hea milk.

Last edited:
:pillowfight:I know you asked for kick, but here's a pillow fight instead to knock some sense into us :)

thanks hun! well needed!
im still making sure im 100% on but ive lost my mojo well and truely......fantasising about a day or week off,not putting as much effort into variation etc,not feeling as excited as i have until now and wondering about not going to class any more as a result,saving my £5 and just weighing in on morrisons scales once a week for 40p!

FRIDAY 30TH JULY - RED DAY!

breakfast = shape zero yogurt.strawberries.satsuma.

lunch = scrambled egg,2 eat smart sausages(1syn),bacon,baked beans,tinned tomatoes,mushrooms.

snacks = 2 chocolate weetabix(heb+ 2syns) with milk(hea).a banana.

tea = asda hot and spicy chicken breast,small slice of sw quiche,3 scan bran (1/2 of heb) with 3 dairylea light triangles(1/2 hea) and 3 slices of ham.a chopped up apple.2 peaches.

supper = 2 scan bran(1/2 heb),2 dairylea light triangles(1/2 hea),2 slices ham.small slice of sw quiche.a chopped up apple.bag of treat size cadbury buttons (4syns).

so syns = 7.

drinks = water,green tea x 3 and 1 x cup of tea with bit of hea milk.

SATURDAY 31ST JULY - EE DAY.
breakfast = a nectarine,a pear,a kiwi.small slice of sw quiche and a shape zero yogurt.
snack = 2 yellow plums.
lunch = 2 scan bran(part heb) with 2 dairylea light triangles(part hea) and 2 slices ham.an apple.
snack = mullerlight,nectarine.
tea = roast pork,roast potatoes,cauliflower,cabbage,leeks,carrot and turnip mash.gravy(2 syns).
shape zero yogurt.2 x 2 finger kit kats(11 syns).
supper = 3 scan bran(part heb),3 dairylea light triangles(part hea),3 sliices ham.an apple.
so syns = 13!!!
drinks = water,green tea with lemon x 3.

thanks hun! well needed!
im still making sure im 100% on but ive lost my mojo well and truely......fantasising about a day or week off,not putting as much effort into variation etc,not feeling as excited as i have until now and wondering about not going to class any more as a result,saving my £5 and just weighing in on morrisons scales once a week for 40p!

It's funny I was also having similar thoughts about just doing WI from home, but to be honest I don't think I could do it myself. Really need that push that I get from going to the meetings. I went to another class just for this week and it was great to hear different advice from another consultant and actually see her before/after pics and hear about the transformations of other members. Think I needed that and plus the gain I saw on the scales helped me get back on track. Do try to keep that variation in the menus and try to make things that you like the SW friendly way and hopefully that should keep you on track. Also going out and buying something I would love to fit in for a special event or holiday seems to help.
Hope you do get your mojo back soon!

hey meli,
had a long chat with hubby and bored the pants off a mate late last night!
mojo is slowly returning....have set a few little plans and challenges in motion so got a bit of renewed interest and nasty thoughts going!
i wont bore you to death with everything but two main plans are to have a 3 course meal once every 10 days(to fit with hubby's days off as he does 6 on 4 off)...will give us a nice night together but will also mean we try a lot more things too as we tend to want to do more 'special' meals that way,plus it'll mean trying diff soups and deserts and things too.
the other one is to look up the distance from lands and to john o groats in km(thats what our ex bike works on) and cycle it! but to make it more interesting and less likely to give up we are making it a race!
got carrot and coriander soup bubbling away on hob,am looking through here for lil recipies and tips and printing or writing down,and tonight going through old mags too.

Look forward to hearing more about those 3 course meals and any new menus you come up with :)
Glad to hear the mojo is found and coming back ! Also read that you are in size 10/12's now- Well Done - those inches are definately coming off you!!! Good Luck for WI.

SUNDAY 1ST AUGUST 2010.EE DAY.

breakfast = 2 hard boiled eggs.2 yellow plums.

snack = shape zero yogurt.a peach.

lunch = cottage pie(ex lean mince,onion,passata,tim toms,red pepper,mushroom,garlic,grated carrot and mash!) with brocolli.

snack = 3 scan bran(1/2 heb),3 dairylea light triangles(1/2 hea),3 slices ham.an apple.

tea = small sea bass fillet,few new potatoes,small amount mixed veg.shape zero yogurt.2 yellow plums.

supper = 2 scan bran(1/2 heb),2 dairylea light triangles(1/2 hea).an apple.

snack taking to bed for a treat = 2 finger kit kat(5.5syns).cadbury highlight sachet hot choc(2 syns).

so syns = 7.5.

drinks = water,green tea with lemon.

woo hoo!!! i had weigh in tonight and i lost 2.5lb this week....got my 2 and a half stone award(lost 2st 8lb altogether)....and now have less than a stone to go to target(13.5lb!).....and got slimmer of the week.......got my slimming world mojo well and truely back now!!!!

MONDAY 2ND AUGUST....RED DAY.

breakfast = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).a kiwi.a nectarine.

snack = mixed berries and a shape zero yogurt.

lunch = scrambled eggs with oven baked mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.

snacks at weigh in = a banana.kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).2 babybels(hea).

tea = gammon steak.quorn burger(0.5syn).3 asda marinated chicken skewers(1.5syns).lettuce.cherry tomatoes.tom sauce(2syns).

snacks = 2 finger kit kat(5.5 syns).cadbury highlight hot choc sachet(2syns).

so syns = 11.5.

drinks = green tea with lemon.cups of tea with hea milk.water.

Well done on your loss- so happy for you and glad your mojo is back! Onwards and Downwards- WOOHOO!

not done this for a few days! naughty me!
had an off plan lunch on tuesday(wasnt intending too but place didnt do jackets any more!)...wrote everything down,have searched syns online and estimate that i used 50 syns on that lunch(altho hubby reakons 40).
so im sticking to 5 syns or under the rest of the week pretty much to try and catch up....although if i wanted more i would have them but with the way we've eaten last few days ive struggled to get around 5,lol!!
right...
THURSDAY 5TH AUGUST-RED DAY!

breakfast = mixed berries and a shape zero yogurt.

snack at 10.30 = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).

lunch = salmon with stir fry.pineapple.

snack = 3 scan bran(part heb),3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),3 slices ham.an apple.

tea = smoked haddock,griddled courgettes,griddled peppers,oven baked tomatoes.fluffy chocolate mousse-from 100 delicious deserts recipie book(1.5syns) with strawberries).

snack = 2 scan bran(part heb),2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),2 slices ham.an apple.alpen light bar(3syns).

so syns = 4.5.

drinks = green tea with lemon x 2,cup of tea with hea x 2,can of no added sugar cloudy lemonade,water.

Don't worry too much- you are back on plan so that is what counts :)
How was the chocolate mousse?
What's the brand of the green tea with lemon that you use? I used quite a few brands but there is nothing so far like Tetley's- just love it :)

lol i use tetley's too hun!!!!
choc mousse was ok but tbh almost identical to stirring an options into a tub of quark which would be cheaper and easier,lol!!
however had the syn free lemon souffle from that book yesterday and that was lovely!!

FRIDAY 6TH AUGUST....GREEN DAY.

breakfast = (at 6am)shape zero yogurt.a pear,strawberries.a kiwi.

snack = (at 9.30am)2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).

lunch = thick bean soup(hubbys creation=pinto,borlotti and kidney beans,passata,beef oxo,chilli's,garlic,green peppers,onions and celery).2 plums.

snacks= kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).2 statsumas.2 babybels(hea).an apple.

tea = sw wedges.baked beans(with added chilli powder),quorn peppered steak grill,a quorn sausage,a quorn fillet(with added cajun seasoning).
fluffy choc mousse from 100 delicious deserts recipie book(1.5syns) with strawberries.

snack = treat size bag of cadbury buttons(4syns).

so syns = 5.5

drinks = green tea with lemon,2 x cups of tea with bit of hea milk,water.

lol will be on playing catch up this afternoon.......busy weekend and monday!

back to my food diary after a busy few days out where i didnt get around to it!

really pleased as i lost 1.5lb at weigh in on monday :)

TUESDAY 10TH AUGUST - EE DAY.

breakfast = strawberries,an apple,a pear,shape zero yogurt.

lunch = leftover stew.few orange segments,a pear.

snack = 2 scan bran(part heb),2 laughing cow light triangles,2 slices of ham.an apple.

tea = roast pork,roast potatoes,swede and carrot mash,sprouts,brocolli,cauli,green beans,gravy(3 syns).

blackberries,cherries,raspberries a while later for desert!

snack = 3 scan bran(part heb),3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),3 slices ham.an apple.
2 finger kit kat(5.5syns),cadbury highlight hot choc(2 syns).

so syns = 10.5

drinks = green tea with lemon x 3,water.

WEDNESDAY 11TH AUGUST.GREEN DAY.

breakfast = 2 weetabix(heb) with milk(hea).a pear.

snack = raspberries and a shape zero yogurt.

lunch = jacket potato,baked beans,salad.cherry tomatoes.

snack = kellogs fibre plus bar.an apple.an orange.

tea= classic chicken curry from curry heaven book but made with quorn fillets instead of chicken! with rice and spicy potatoes.

blackberries and pineapple for desert.

snacks = 2 babybels(hea).an apple.2 finger kit kat(5.5syns),bag of treatsize cadbury buttons(4syns),cadbury highlights hot choc(2 syns).

so syns = 11.5

drinks = cups of tea x 3,a cup of green tea with lemon,water.

its star week.....wanting choc but having it as my syns.....a few more syns than id normally have but still well within limit!!
going to be taking the hot choc and choc up to bed to enjoy with magazines when hubby goes to work at 10!

Back