Lurverick's Food Diary...Now learning to maintain!!!!

Sorry this is late, but well done on your loss on Monday :)
Well done for working those syns to meet your needs for * week!

THURSDAY 12TH AUGUST 2010.RED DAY!

breakfast = 2 weetabix(heb) with milk(hea),pineapple,strawberries.

snack = raspberries,shape zero yogurt.

lunch = smoked haddock,scrambled eggs,oven baked mushrooms,oven baked tomatoes.

snack = 2 scan bran(1/2 heb),2 laughing cow light triangles(hea),2 slices of ham,an apple.

tea = sweet chilli chicken(1.5 syns) with salad and cherry tomatoes.
pineapple,shape zero yogurt.

snacks = 3 scan bran(1/2 heb),3 laughing cow light triangles(1/2 hea),3 slices of ham,an apple
indulgence chocolate cherry options hot choc(3 syns).2 finger dark choc kit kat(5.5syns)

so syns = 10.

drinks = 1 cup of tea.3 x green tea with lemon.water.

FRIDAY 13TH AUGUST....RED DAY.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt.a satsuma.
and a bit later = 2 weetabix(heb) and milk(hea).

snack = blackberries,strawberries,grapes.

lunch = 3 scan bran(part heb),3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),3 slices ham.an apple.few little bits of hot and spicy chicken,slice of sw quiche.

snack = 2 satsumas,grapes.

tea = 1 and 1/2 chicken breasts stuffed with quark,garlic and chives,swede and carrot mash,leeks and green beans.

sugar free rhubarb mould(0.5syn) from 100 delicious deserts book.

snacks = 2 scan bran(part heb),2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),2 slices of ham,an apple. 2 finger dark choc kit kat(5.5syns),options indulgence choc brownie hot choc(3 syns).

so syns = 9.

drinks = green tea x 3,green tea with lemon,water.

SATURDAY 14TH AUGUST.....EE DAY.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt.raspberries.

snack = pineapple.

lunch = pasta with quorn,peppers,courgette,onion,tinned toms,chilli flakes. a plum,a satsuma,pineapple.

snacks = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb),a plum,few grapes,pineapple.

tea = 2 eat smart sausages(1 syn),2 poached eggs,baked beans,tinned toms,oven baked potato cubes,oven baked mushrooms,bacon.

sugar free rhubarb mould(0.5syns) from 100 delicious deserts book.

snacks = 2 babybels(hea),an apple.2 finger kit kat(5.5 syns),cadbury highlight hot choc(2 syns).

so syns = 9.

drinks = green tea with lemon x 3,water.

Thanks for showing your diary. I sometimes feel like I can't eat certain things despite them being free on the diet! Your diary shows you do eat enough and you have had lots of success, so thats great.

:)

SUNDAY AUGUST 15TH....EE DAY.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt,strawberries,pineapple,blackberries.

lunch = carbonara pasta and sauce(0.5syns),salad,cherry tomatoes.

snacks = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).an apple.pineapple.

tea = 1 1/2 chicken breasts wrapped in bacon medallions+covered in syn free bbq sauce and 42g cathedral city lighter cheese(hea) served with oven roasted diced potato and sweet potato cubes,carrots,cauliflower and brocolli.
sugar free rhubarb mould(0.5syns) from 100 delicious deserts book.

snacks = 2 finger kit kat(5.5syns),skinny cow mint hot chocolate drink(2 syns).

so syns = 8.5.

drinks = a green tea with lemon,fruit tea,water.

omg tea tonight was one of the yummiest,naughtiest tasting things i have ever had!!!!! will definately be having this again!!! probably better with salad next time though.

MONDAY 16TH AUGUST....EE DAY.

weigh day...lost 0.5lb this week....fairly happy though as its still a loss and it has been star week.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt.strawberries,a satsuma,blackberries.

snack = pineapple.

lunch = 2 hard boiled eggs.leftover baked beans.2 satsumas.

snacks at class = banana,2 babybels(hea),kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).

tea = roast pork,roast potatoes,sprouts,cabbage,carrots,leeks,gravy(2 syns).

snacks = skinny cow mint hot choc drink(2 syns).

so syns = 4.......not so worried about it being so low as i'll be off plan weds,thurs,fri and then mon-fri next week so im not going to eat more now as i dont really need anything,am off to bed in a mo anyway and it'll help recoup with the extras i'll be having-lol!

drinks = 2 x green tea with lemon.water,can of sprite zero.

:superwoman: Hi Luverick, i'm new to this site and just read through your diary, well done on your success and commitment (this is my second attempt at SW and I hope to acheive my goal this time lol), I love the way you've kept a diary it must give you a push to carry on, i'd love to be able to do one myself if possible. Your menu looks fab n yummy and it has given me some ideas, thanks. xx :superwoman:

FRIDAY AUGUST 27TH.....RED DAY.
back from holiday and back on plan!!

breakfast = 2 weetabix(heb) with milk(hea),pineapple,strawberries.

lunch = 3 scan bran(part heb),3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),3 slices ham.an apple.

snack = shape zero yogurt.2 satsumas.

tea = oven baked cod loin.griddled courgette,griddled peppers,oven baked tomatoes.
from frais mixed with lemon curd(2 syns) and a crushed up meringue nest(2.5syns).

snacks = 2 scan bran(part heb),2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),2 slices ham.strawberries.1/2 pack of salt and vinegar snack a jacks(3 syns).

so syns = 7.5.

drinks = water,2 x cups of tea with hea milk.

SATURDAY 28TH AUGUST = RED DAY.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt,strawberries,blackberries.

lunch = tuna mixed with from frais and chopped spring onions,lettuce,tomatoes.
kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).strawberries.a satsuma.

snacks = 3 scan bran(part heb),3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),3 slices ham,an apple.

tea = mediteranean style fish stew-from one pot cook book----only a very small amount as didnt like much!!
from frais mixed with lemon curd(2.5 syns) and a crushed up meringue nest(2.5syns).

supper = 2 scan bran(part heb),2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),2 slices ham.an apple.pack of salt and vinegar snack a jacks(5.5syns).

so syns = 10.5syns.

drinks = water and cups of green tea with lemon.

SUNDAY 29TH AUGUST = RED DAY.

breakfast = shape zero yogurt.strawberries,blackberries,a satsuma.

lunch = oven baked salmon and stir fry veg with a homemade syn free chilli sauce.
pineapple.

snacks = 2 choc weetabix(heb+2syns) with milk(hea).2 scan bran(part heb),2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),an apple,pineapple.

tea = oven baked smoked haddock,2 hard boiled eggs,lettuce,spinach leaves,cherry tomatoes.
w/w toffee yogurt,pineapple,strawberries,blackberries.

snacks = 3 scan bran(part heb),3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),an apple,pack of sweet chilli snack a jacks(5.5syns).

so syns = 7.5.

drinks = water,cups of green tea with lemon.

Hiya hun! Ooo, lots of fish going on this week :) How did you do your oven baked smoked haddock? xx
hehe yeah lots of fish....was on hol and off plan until fri so thought fish until monday might minimise my gain a little....lol!!

as for the haddock we use those teflon baking sheets...i just put one in oven tray...sprayed with frylight...put haddock on...sprayed that with frylight...put bit of seasoning on then just bunged in oven for 20 minutes.
was yummy! i love smoked haddock!

THURSDAY 2 SEPTEMBER.....EE DAY.

breakfast = w/w yogurt.an apple.pineapple and a bit later a small omlette with tinned chopped tomatoes.

lunch = smoked salmon pasta from the oct 10 sw mag.

snack = 2 scan bran(part heb),2 laughing cow light triangles(part hea),an apple.pineapple.

tea = herby salmon burgers-from the oct 10 sw mag,with sw wedges,salad,chopped tomatoes.
chilled lemon souffle from the 100 delicious deserts book.

snacks = 3 scan bran(part heb),3 laughing cow light triangles(part hea).an apple.

so syns = 0 ...not intended but tea was later than expected etc and i just didnt want them,also previous 2 days i had 19 and 28 as was out at seaside so will be good to reign it back!!

drinks = cups of green tea with lemon,water.

FRIDAY 3RD SEPTEMBER.....EE DAY.

breakfast = w/w yogurt.2 plums.....then a bit later a small omlette and some tinned chopped tomatoes.

snack = kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).

lunch = 2 eat smart sausages(1 syn),mashed potato,brocolli,carrots,gravy(3 syns).

snacks = mullerlight.2 plums.

snacks a tea later than expected = treat size bag of cadbury buttons(4 syns),21 g of cathedral city lighter(part hea-other part used as 125ml milk in teas).an apple.

tea = quorn burger(0.5syn),3 asda chicken skewers(1.5syns),sw wedges,salad,cherry tomatoes.
chilled lemon souffle from 100 delicious deserts book.

so syns = 10.

drinks = cups of tea x 4,1 x cup of green tea with lemon,water.

SATURDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER--RED DAY.

breakfast = w/w yogurt.pineapple.

lunch = oven baked cod marinated in home made syn free sauce,stir fry veg done in same sauce.
an apple.kellogs fibre plus bar(heb).

snack = an apple.pineapple.

tea = oven baked smoked haddock with griddled peppers and griddled courgettes.
chilled lemon souffle from 100 delicious deserts book.

supper = 2 chocolate weetabix(heb +2syns) with milk (hea).bag of treat size cadbury buttons(4 syns).

so syns = 6.

drinks = cups of tea(with second hea milk),water,glass of diet coke.

Back