Total Solution Lynne's journey to losing 6stone and running 5k. Countdown to Philadelphia.

You can do it..look how far you have come

Well done Lynne!! I agree with Shrimp, you will certainly do it :) xx

Thanks Shrimp and Ed.

Well done on your loss and your race yesterday Lynne! I would love to start running if I can find a decent sports bra that will hold me in enough! I have downloaded the couch to 5k ap and not done anything else yet although I have been doing some Davina workouts which are quite hard and I can feel it the next day.

I've got the couch25K too but found that I kept having to repeat the first day as I was running on my treadmill and kept missing! I now use the Runkeeper app on my phone. I've got a 2 mile route that I follow and just try to run a bit more and improve on my time each time I go out. Have only done it a few times so far though! When I find I am running most of it I'll increase the length of my route and keep doing this. The main problem with where I live in Derbyshire is that it is so hilly!

Well done Lynn on your loss and race for life :D
Not bad timing either ;)
You can do it... carry on with good work my lovely ;)

Lynne hills are good...it will make your race for life easy. I still count my steps. People must think I am mad! 500 steps is roughly half a mile for me so if going up hill think " I will run 50 and walk 50" then increase the running steps and reduce the walking steps. You can them reduce the number walking even if its only 5 each time

Forgot to say

a month tomorrow!

Lynne hills are good...it will make your race for life easy. I still count my steps. People must think I am mad! 500 steps is roughly half a mile for me so if going up hill think " I will run 50 and walk 50" then increase the running steps and reduce the walking steps. You can them reduce the number walking even if its only 5 each time

I think I'll try that. Sounds a good way to increase how much I run - also to make me do some uphill running! I'm hoping I manage to get up to go running in the morning so will have to go to bed soon.
Today I actually managed a 100% TS day. I'm going to try and see how many days in a row I can keep it up. As an incentive I'm going to start keeping a daily weigh in record in my diary for a week to see how I go.

Sunday (WI) 12st 9lb
Monday STS

Let's hope tomorrow's weigh in is a bit more interesting!

Fingers crossed...keep us posted

Fingers crossed.
You can do it.

Sunday (WI) 12st 9lb
Monday STS
Tuesday 12st 8lb (1lb lost)

Didn't get up in time for a run but am down a lb!

Well done Lynne! Who needs exercise hey?

Im down to 12.10 today.

Lets keep it going! Have a great day!

Well done Lynne :D

Hi Lynne, just catching up on your diary and you are doing great! Wish I could get into running but never could. I see you are daily weighing. I promised myself I wouldn't this week but couldn't help myself. Best of luck for today :)

Well done Lynn.
I am so pleased for you.

Brilliant news LynneLynne

Fab Lynne, well done on your WI xx

Still no run and stayed the same. Going to make sure this is day 3 of TS 100%. I WILL LOSE A STONE BEFORE 18th JULY!!!!!!!!!

Sunday (WI) 12st 9lb
Monday STS
Tuesday 12st 8lb (1lb lost)
Wednesday 12st 8lb STS

Yes you will!!!!! I need another stone off before a wedding I am attending on 26th July so I am with you ALL the way!!! Lets get another day under our belts. keep going!

Back